[Old Thread] CoC Ball Lightning Ascendant

Hello N0esy,

Thank you for this build guide. It has been one of my most favorite builds to play (and the leveling build was also really fun). I have been liking this build so much that I was considering playing it again next league.

We are getting near the end of 3.13 and I still have more progress to do with my gear since I have resisted using TFT discord. I was hoping to try for a tankier version of the build in 3.14. But now I am hearing that GGG is going to be nerfing Harvest Crafting pretty hard in 3.14. So I am wondering if making the build work for a more casual player like myself will be achievable in 3.14.

I would like to hear your thoughts on GGG's harvest nerfs.

Last edited by Turtle69 on Mar 12, 2021, 11:37:14 PM
"
Turtle69 wrote:
Hello N0esy,

Thank you for this build guide. It has been one of my most favorite builds to play (and the leveling build was also really fun). I have been liking this build so much that I was considering playing it again next league.

We are getting near the end of 3.13 and I still have more progress to do with my gear since I have resisted using TFT discord. I was hoping to try for a tankier version of the build in 3.14. But now I am hearing that GGG is going to be nerfing Harvest Crafting pretty hard in 3.14. So I am wondering if making the build work for a more casual player like myself will be achievable in 3.14.

I would like to hear your thoughts on GGG's harvest nerfs.

The build worked nicely in Heist league, so I can say with confidence that the build will work in 3.14.

That said, the Harvest nerf will lower the power level of this build. Thus, unless you are ready to sacrifice a lot of damage, making a tankier version of the build is not possible.

In my opinion, the Harvest nerf is not enough, as I already have some ideas on how to abuse the post-nerf Harvest. I think GGG will be forced to nerf Harvest again in 3.15.
Hey guys,

I decided to make a CI version of this build with a bodyarmour that has explode. I use a hh in the 100% deli maps and i basicly never die in it. The single target vs Sirus without flasks is not that great imo with my version since my crit chance is relying on flasks to mutch. I was wondering what you guys would change to my build to improve it since I feel I'm locked in my vision and having trouble to see another perspective atm.

Here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/g5hxmJHV

I do like the ehp on this build also having non-glancing blows makes this verry tanky and the dps is verry high.

hope you guys can help me think outside of the box and help me improve before the league is over.

Also with hh in deli maps i cant use vortex since ill run out of mana, not that i need it. 100% deli is a breeze.
Last edited by AerisTheAngel on Mar 16, 2021, 4:50:24 AM
"
AerisTheAngel wrote:
Hey guys,

I decided to make a CI version of this build with a bodyarmour that has explode. I use a hh in the 100% deli maps and i basicly never die in it. The single target vs Sirus without flasks is not that great imo with my version since my crit chance is relying on flasks to mutch. I was wondering what you guys would change to my build to improve it since I feel I'm locked in my vision and having trouble to see another perspective atm.

I do like the ehp on this build also having non-glancing blows makes this verry tanky and the dps is verry high.

hope you guys can help me think outside of the box and help me improve before the league is over.

Also with hh in deli maps i cant use vortex since ill run out of mana, not that i need it. 100% deli is a breeze.

Would be cool to be able to path to some of the nice stuff on the right side of the tree - ghost reaver, extra power charge, even down to deflection. Maybe a trade off between endurance charges on the left side of the tree. I still think assassin is better for CI - you can hit similar block numbers going to both deflection and sanctuary, and you only lose one prefix on your sceptre for hits can't be evaded.
"
efun wrote:
"
AerisTheAngel wrote:
Hey guys,

Would be cool to be able to path to some of the nice stuff on the right side of the tree - ghost reaver, extra power charge, even down to deflection. Maybe a trade off between endurance charges on the left side of the tree. I still think assassin is better for CI - you can hit similar block numbers going to both deflection and sanctuary, and you only lose one prefix on your sceptre for hits can't be evaded.

I would lose so mutch ehp doing assassin the trade off isnt wurth it at all imo. Also my resistances would be fucked not going left side block nodes. I don't see how this is actually better on assassin. Or did you mean scion and going assassin as one of the ascendancy's? I tried to make ik work from assassin but i would need allot of other gear.
can we still do 100% delirious with a dagger (no fortify with staff)
"
AerisTheAngel wrote:

I would lose so mutch ehp doing assassin the trade off isnt wurth it at all imo. Also my resistances would be fucked not going left side block nodes. I don't see how this is actually better on assassin. Or did you mean scion and going assassin as one of the ascendancy's? I tried to make ik work from assassin but i would need allot of other gear.

Isn't EHP only that much better because of blind from glad ascendancy? But that's only going to affect enemies you attack (cyclone), and only helps against attacks - so your EHP against enemies from non-melee range, or spells would be much lower.

I did mean going shadow/assassin ascendancy because it starts closer to CI/ES nodes, but your tree isn't that bad since you get decent value from the scion start area. I thought your ES seemed low, but after looking further it's just because of somewhat lower ES on gear than what I'm used to.

Great build!

This build allowed me to reach end game content I've never experienced before and I just want to thank you N0esy for that!

P.S

I'm pretty much done now so I decided to vaal my backup chest...

How does +2 projectiles fair?
"
efun wrote:
"
AerisTheAngel wrote:

Isn't EHP only that much better because of blind from glad ascendancy? But that's only going to affect enemies you attack (cyclone), and only helps against attacks - so your EHP against enemies from non-melee range, or spells would be much lower.

I did mean going shadow/assassin ascendancy because it starts closer to CI/ES nodes, but your tree isn't that bad since you get decent value from the scion start area. I thought your ES seemed low, but after looking further it's just because of somewhat lower ES on gear than what I'm used to.

I finished my build for this league. I got more es changing my rings/amulety i went double flat es/ % es crusader rings. Anyway here is my finished pob ( note that i didnt check vaal righteous fire)

https://pastebin.com/i7gT0Ty8

I did 100% deli maps with a breeze. I like dying sun allot since it helps huge with clearspeed. I even use it on sirus since if he teleports away there is 3 chances to hit him instead of just 1. Its not needed at all but i really am happy with the result.
Last edited by AerisTheAngel on Apr 3, 2021, 5:31:48 AM
Dude
-Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill, with a 8 second Cooldown (previously 4 seconds).
Are we ok?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info