[Old Thread] CoC Ball Lightning Ascendant

"
dragnmith1 wrote:
enemies you kill explode be ok on chest piece?
nvm found the answere cant use it ;-(
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
Gorrinako wrote:
"
N0esy wrote:
"
Gorrinako wrote:
Im building my char and i have this pretty gloves, maybe good for this build?? Because of the "increased damage with hits against chilled enemies"

It grangs more life and resists but a lot less damage.

I thought that mod is good, but.. ball lighning make "hits"? Or just a weapon like sword or bow can get "hits"?

BL hits. The difference is that Algor Mortis offers "enemies take increased damage taken", which is a multiplicative modifier, while your gloves offers a generic increased damage mod which is additive to other increased damage mods.
Oh, thx for the explanation! I love this build too much, i need a new league to start from 0 that awesome Ascendant. Im playing from a witch and the feelings... wow

You can check my profile, obviously a have low dmg and cant do everything right now but i love tanky builds, i hate when i die xD

10/10
Last edited by Gorrinako on Nov 10, 2020, 1:17:14 PM
best i can do right now not bad tho i think
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
best i can do right now not bad tho i think

Nice gear. The body chest looks illegal, as it has the incursion life mod on top of 4 influence mods. I guess it was crafted in Harvest.
If we are generating corpses with desecrate I don’t understand why we can’t have an explodey chest.
"
LexLocke wrote:
If we are generating corpses with desecrate I don’t understand why we can’t have an explodey chest.

While clearing, you typically channel cyclone through the map. In this scenario, you don't use skills very often to trigger desecrate and bone offering. You cast vortex maybe every 2 seconds, and that's it. So, you try to trigger bone offering 2 seconds after desecrate, but you are too far away from the corpses created by desecrate. This is why you need enemy corpses while clearing. Desecrate is used for boss fights, where you stay in a small area for a certain amount of time.

You can solve this problem by intentionally stopping cyclone and channelling it again or cast flame dash. But you have to do this every 5-8 seconds to keep bone offering. I think this is too tedious and not worth it.
Last edited by N0esy on Nov 15, 2020, 1:56:02 AM
"
N0esy wrote:
"
LexLocke wrote:

While clearing, you typically channel cyclone through the map. In this scenario, you don't use skills very often to trigger desecrate and bone offering. You cast vortex maybe every 2 seconds, and that's it. So, you try to trigger bone offering 2 seconds after desecrate, but you are too far away from the corpses created by desecrate. This is why you need enemy corpses while clearing. Desecrate is used for boss fights, where you stay in a small area for a certain amount of time.

You can solve this problem by intentionally stopping cyclone and channelling it again or cast flame dash. But you have to do this every 5-8 seconds to keep bone offering. I think this is too tedious and not worth it.

That makes sense and I am fine with saving buckets of Ex for a QoL. ;)
Thanks for responding.
Have you had the chance to run the build in delve? A friend of mine pushed up to 1k with the Assassin version back in Delirium, do you reckon Scion version can pull it off as well?
"
KodiakTheBard wrote:
Have you had the chance to run the build in delve? A friend of mine pushed up to 1k with the Assassin version back in Delirium, do you reckon Scion version can pull it off as well?

I don't have time to try 1k depth this league, but I think 1k depth is not a problem for this build. 1k depth with the assassin version was easy, and the ascendant version is, in my opinion, stronger than the assassin version. You may need some modifications, like more chaos res, though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info