[3.13] Ignite Fireball/FW Agnostic Trickster. NO CLUSTERS REQ. LVL Guide. ScorchingRayVerInc

hey, this looks interesting, maybe i maybe retool gc miner to this when i'm done with challenges.

Is there more detailed breakdown on map mods to avoid? didnt see it or its tdlr for me, lol.
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?
"
helloicanseeu wrote:
hey, this looks interesting, maybe i maybe retool gc miner to this when i'm done with challenges.

Is there more detailed breakdown on map mods to avoid? didnt see it or its tdlr for me, lol.

well most to avoid are QoL.
it is possible to run EVERY mod, including no regen and ele reflect (by using ONLY flame wall to do damage).

but mods to avoid to make your life a lot easier would be
-elemental reflect
-no regen
-70% avoid ele ailments
and on rippy maps from other mods - 60% reduced life/es recovery
Hey, u tried running with hh? Can resists be capped sufficiently or u need to to push resists to the passive tree?
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?
"
helloicanseeu wrote:
Hey, u tried running with hh? Can resists be capped sufficiently or u need to to push resists to the passive tree?

no clue. i'd never buy a headhunter but im sure you could make it work.
i dunno if headhunter actually works well for DoT in any capacity either. im guessing not
for HH, you should try to cap rez anyway IMHO, didn't do it for this build but many others. YMMV.

This build is pretty fun and pretty tanky, got SO BORED of my other 3 chars, first full ignite build here. ALSO, levelling I got replica emberwake + berek's respite, they SEEM to work well together, dunno I was melting everything past 50 anyway :P

here's POB for forensic use, cleared up to 80 like mad (8 hours)
https://pastebin.com/6HCnw3LF maybe 60c or so in leveling gears (talismans are SO good and cheap :))

Last edited by d3viant6 on Nov 12, 2020, 7:55:02 AM
Hey, how does elemental equilibrium work while mapping, enemies not branded will have increased fire and light resis right?
"
TheVenerable wrote:
Hey, how does elemental equilibrium work while mapping, enemies not branded will have increased fire and light resis right?

correct. EE doesn't work while mapping, nor does it need to.

but if you find yourself vs a super tanky rare like while delirium or beyond boss or something, the 1st thing you should do is drop the brand on them. then throw down flamewall and reignite them
hey, this is GREAT build, took a week or so to optomize but I'm at 7200 mana/4600 life and feel mega tanky WITH wather's eye (which WAS expensive, but worth it) Once you get above 6k mana you really start to NOT DIE. You DO have to watch out for OOM conditions tho, Agnostic is unforgiving for this!
"
d3viant6 wrote:
hey, this is GREAT build, took a week or so to optomize but I'm at 7200 mana/4600 life and feel mega tanky WITH wather's eye (which WAS expensive, but worth it) Once you get above 6k mana you really start to NOT DIE. You DO have to watch out for OOM conditions tho, Agnostic is unforgiving for this!

glad you're enjoying it. i just took a look at your character to see what mods you chose for the watcher's eye. just noticed something, on the tree i'd probably drop Soul Siphon and 1 more node to allocate Forethought (inc mana, inc mana cost of skills)

you have a hell of a belt
Earlier in this league I played another Trickster FB/FW build and like in your original post I found it to be too squishy. Problem was I loved the playstyle. This build is so much tankier and all of the playstyle is there still, so it feels like the best of both worlds. I found it really hard to max out resistances without spending a fortune but otherwise I really love it! Thanks for this one!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info