[3.13] Ignite Fireball/FW Agnostic Trickster. NO CLUSTERS REQ. LVL Guide. ScorchingRayVerInc

"
IverzonX wrote:
thx for reply... I did not know that.. i try to remove it or buy another staff. I'm going to make those changes and try how it works.

ty mate.

ya honestly i'd just get a searing touch, especially if you only need a 5 link. and make up the fire res somewhere else (if you even need to). it'll be quite a bit of an upgrade for damage.

ya i was doing t14-16s on this build with a 5 link searing touch and tabula rasa without an issue.
shaper guardians may require a bit more investment but that should be expected
fine, I have bought another 6l staff and with a bit of luck i have crafted this, the damage on boss now feels good.

Now I have to try the shapers guardians ^^.

ty for the help mate.
dang. badass staff.

if you have it, its better to craft the fire damage+ignite chance. you'll cap fireballs ignite chance and its the same amount of fire damage possible
"
xMustard wrote:
dang. badass staff.

if you have it, its better to craft the fire damage+ignite chance. you'll cap fireballs ignite chance and its the same amount of fire damage possible

I still do not unlock the ignite craft with jun, i have cold/freeze, lightning/shock, but not fire/ignite :/ I'm going to get with that.
never done an ignite build since they changed double dipping and the ring that made you able to stack 300 ignites so will gives this a try looks fun, but what order is the recomended way to set laby points ? since we doing archmage im thinking Wave the arcane and patient reaper for the 2 first labs just to get higher mana sustain i take it?
Good build. I went to a lover level Arcane Cloak while leveling and even a Steelskin at times. Better with trash. Then load up 20/20 Arcane cloak for bosses and they fell reasonably quickly.

Bought 9, 6 linked Cloak of Defiance. Double Corrupted each.
2 destroyed
7 Bricked into useless rares.

Second league in a row that I Double corrupted 9 six links. At least the crafting in Harvest could make up for all the bricks.

Man, you try to take your gaming to the next only to be financially wrecked as you try to do so.

I hope people enjoy this league. I hope that Chris Wilson is enjoying fucking his gamers. We all know he isn't getting to fuck anything else.

Yeah that's right - control - alt - delete motherfuckers --- super motherfucking rage quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
nothingtoxic wrote:
never done an ignite build since they changed double dipping and the ring that made you able to stack 300 ignites so will gives this a try looks fun, but what order is the recomended way to set laby points ? since we doing archmage im thinking Wave the arcane and patient reaper for the 2 first labs just to get higher mana sustain i take it?

i rushed to prolonged pain then got weave the arcane on merc. uber lab is kinda useless with this setup, but gotta take something, so swift killer last
Would you think that adding one or two sets of clusters would be beneficial?
"
Hydraty wrote:

i've tried to fit them in myself. i don't think its worth it, personally. in order to fit them in your only choice is to eliminate defensive passives and the only thing clusters add is damage.
this build already does significant damage for a DoT build so i don't like it.

feel free to continue to try to slot one in if you got it. like if you can drop all the fire/ignite chance passives and add a cluster and still retain 100% ignite chance, in that scenario theres probably no downside and you'd most likely net some damage

but ya i specifically put my personal take on the build to be league friendly, cost effective, and tanky. the most complaints i found in all other trickster fireball ignite builds this league was that very expensive cluster jewels were required, and that they were very squishy
"
xMustard wrote:
"
Hydraty wrote:

i've tried to fit them in myself. i don't think its worth it, personally. in order to fit them in your only choice is to eliminate defensive passives and the only thing clusters add is damage.
this build already does significant damage for a DoT build so i don't like it.

feel free to continue to try to slot one in if you got it. like if you can drop all the fire/ignite chance passives and add a cluster and still retain 100% ignite chance, in that scenario theres probably no downside and you'd most likely net some damage

but ya i specifically put my personal take on the build to be league friendly, cost effective, and tanky. the most complaints i found in all other trickster fireball ignite builds this league was that very expensive cluster jewels were required, and that they were very squishy

Yeah I mean that's pretty much where I'm at (using 3 larges so far myself, not the best ones, but decent ones, so yeah more investment). Thing is oddly I'm considering going back and trying out your build because as of now I do a shit ton of damage (even too much) but am not enough tanky for my taste.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info