[3.13] Ignite Fireball/FW Agnostic Trickster. NO CLUSTERS REQ. LVL Guide. ScorchingRayVerInc

wouldn't elementalist be a better option for ignite builds?I can see that most players are playing elementalist, how would the comparison between the two classes be?
I've tried both now, and the Trickster version is way, way, way better IMHO, at least for this version of the build.
ya for this version the sustain from trickster is just....too good to pass up. also one thing that is easy to glance over is the cast speed from trickster. fireball feels like SHIT to cast (even as trickster) and so without the cast speed, as an elementalist, i think it would feel like completely garbage to cast fireball
How are you procing the Kitava's Thirst? I'm pretty new to POE and was just trying to figure out what skill is spending 100 mana?
"
Shicato wrote:
How are you procing the Kitava's Thirst? I'm pretty new to POE and was just trying to figure out what skill is spending 100 mana?

fireball is. its supported by archmage, which makes your fireball cost like 1000-1200 mana or something like that to cast
Hi Guys,

currently playing this build as a side char.
I want to comment on two things:

a) I think you need something to alleviate Stun. Casting Fireball is already clunky and I get block/stunlocked constantly in Rituals. Fleety mobs with gap closers also aren't a joke on higher maps. Currently deciding to either craft a Cloth Belt (yes, really) to help with that or getting US.

b) Also thinking about fitting Trinity Support in this build, we could drop Stormbrand for Orb of Storms to do so. Any ideas? Would it actually benefit this build?
Deutscher Chat: /global 4745
"
griD wrote:
a) I think you need something to alleviate Stun. Casting Fireball is already clunky and I get block/stunlocked constantly in Rituals. Fleety mobs with gap closers also aren't a joke on higher maps. Currently deciding to either craft a Cloth Belt (yes, really) to help with that or getting US.

b) Also thinking about fitting Trinity Support in this build, we could drop Stormbrand for Orb of Storms to do so. Any ideas? Would it actually benefit this build?

original version of the build uses US. its absolutely fine taking it. remove the 7 passives above GB and slot them down to US, picking up Arsonist just above US

trinity support most likely wouldn't be very helpful. you don't benefit from the penetration at all with ignites, and so half of the supports power is null and void. in that case it would merely be a burden to keep up the more dmg multi which would only be slightly better then something else without the hassle
Really loving the build!

Was considering where to go next however, maybe Awakened Hextouch? What second curse would benefit us and what support to drop for it, dropping increased crit on Storm brand?

Thanks for a lovely build, was really struggling this league until I tried thisone and now I'm loving it
Thanks for your answer!
Deutscher Chat: /global 4745
Been loving this build. I've got some gauntlets I'm trying to craft but I'm a little stuck. Anyone here have any thoughts? :D

https://imgur.com/a/VT4VUXF
Last edited by senseiRuss on Feb 11, 2021, 8:09:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info