[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

"
RNE0916 wrote:
"
Brutus_4711 wrote:
"
RNE0916 wrote:
hmm, it seems really hard to get to 400% aura effect. After i put all my pieces together, at 338%. But somehow with 2 5 passive voices and 2 first among equal+35% medium jewels on top of that, still sitting 390%. Maybe i did something wrong? Since we dont have points to path down to bottom left to get that jewel slot, i lost a medium jewel there, i guess the voices and new jewel cant cover that loss of that and make it to 400

oh i didnt buy those voices and jewel, just mess around in pob, just want to make sure i can hit that bp before i blow all my currency

"Cheap" way is to equip a nest, get rid of all but one reduced mana nodes in your jewels and upgrade 2 to 35% FaE and on to Rep. Rresence 35%.

That should put you at 400% exactly at level 98 or something.

Didn't jet finde a way to do it with the rare chest without getting medium rmr jewels which would be insane ^^

Com on bruh, your way is not “cheap” at all lol, I’ll just stay at 338 for now

This is the expensive type of the build. Im not ever gonna be able to do what u guys do but i enjoy the talk. U guys really have heart. I luv the why u help each other in min maxing
"
RNE0916 wrote:

you can import my char - im using SO spectres.

I didn't go for 400% - it works (i have 1 84 cluster, the militant faith with aura effect per devotion and 2x 5p voices) but I would have to reroll a few of my clusters and buy 1 more 84, to get there.

I’ll definitely look at it when I’m home from work, do u use +1 spectre chest or 25% aura chest? [/quote]

I'm using 25% aura chest, but I don't use 10% aura shield. If you equip 10% aura shield and get 1 voices + a cheap (non 84) cluster, you'll have enough aura effect to run +1 spectre chest np.
"
RNE0916 wrote:
"
Brutus_4711 wrote:
"
RNE0916 wrote:
hmm, it seems really hard to get to 400% aura effect. After i put all my pieces together, at 338%. But somehow with 2 5 passive voices and 2 first among equal+35% medium jewels on top of that, still sitting 390%. Maybe i did something wrong? Since we dont have points to path down to bottom left to get that jewel slot, i lost a medium jewel there, i guess the voices and new jewel cant cover that loss of that and make it to 400

oh i didnt buy those voices and jewel, just mess around in pob, just want to make sure i can hit that bp before i blow all my currency

"Cheap" way is to equip a nest, get rid of all but one reduced mana nodes in your jewels and upgrade 2 to 35% FaE and on to Rep. Rresence 35%.

That should put you at 400% exactly at level 98 or something.

Didn't jet finde a way to do it with the rare chest without getting medium rmr jewels which would be insane ^^

Com on bruh, your way is not “cheap” at all lol, I’ll just stay at 338 for now

your right. but the alternative is even more expensive.
but commander of darkness breakpoint is every 33,3% Aura Effect, so 400 isn't a huge upgrade anway, only a big one
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
RNE0916 wrote:

you can import my char - im using SO spectres.

I didn't go for 400% - it works (i have 1 84 cluster, the militant faith with aura effect per devotion and 2x 5p voices) but I would have to reroll a few of my clusters and buy 1 more 84, to get there.

I’ll definitely look at it when I’m home from work, do u use +1 spectre chest or 25% aura chest?

I'm using 25% aura chest, but I don't use 10% aura shield. If you equip 10% aura shield and get 1 voices + a cheap (non 84) cluster, you'll have enough aura effect to run +1 spectre chest np.[/quote]

sure, i will try to see if i can stay at 334 or 335 when using a +1 spectre chest since at the core of this build we are already very tanky, so more dps would be more helpful imo. Also maybe i have ocd, i just can't run 4 spectres when i know i can run 5 lol
I am going to test some stuff and put hatred into the spectre build while using the 10% rmr chest.

Let me sort out the updates to the guide after work this afternoon. (Aus time)
Just wondering, it there any way to use second minion (skellies or Synd.Op) as second main source of damage? (I like to have big army)
"
Greyf24 wrote:
Just wondering, it there any way to use second minion (skellies or Synd.Op) as second main source of damage? (I like to have big army)

You can definitely use Vaal skeletons in wand with trigger instead of flesh offering. That will auto summon in sequence with poachers mark whenever you use skills. (Dash/bone armour/convocation)
Between the budget version of this build and the low life original build from waffleT which one is more tankier?. I wanna know to decide If I make the swicht now to the budget one or continue playing my low life version and start getting the expensive core items of this build for the future switch.
Last edited by yissus on Nov 4, 2020, 5:49:36 PM

Just got abit tilted after blowing 40ex on fossils trying to craft a upgrade for my chest. Vaaled my large clusters, went surprisingly well lol.
Random thought: isn't brutality better than miniondmg in the hungry loop? We might get phy as extra elemental from hh or breathstealers, which might be kinda sketchy with ele reflect maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info