[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

"
gabriella88 wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
"
gabriella88 wrote:
By putting in
id like to be able to get a +1 spectre chest for 5 spectres. But where do i to put this jewel? Regards/Gabbi

Look at my tree, I've got a couple of spare slots.

I'm going to get the 10% rmr chest and drop my 4% anoint for ravenous horde then drop the rmr where intuitive leap is. That will save me 7 passives. :)

I will have to work out properly when I get home but that's what I'm thinking about right now.

Im thinking of getting the Breathstealer gloves to allocate Ravenous horde, then taking out my thread of hope and put Militant faith there, you think that will work? /Gabbi

Edit: It didnt work :p Too little aura effect to get 90/90/90.

I'll have to have a look at militant faith!

Edit : why doesn't it work? How are you missing so much aura effect lol
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Nov 4, 2020, 8:17:02 PM

Edit : why doesn't it work? How are you missing so much aura effect lol[/quote]

I made it work now :p Specced out of insightfulness (2 nodes) and got aura effect on cluster jewels instead. I took off my aura effect chest to put in +1 spectre one. Lost alot of ES tho, down to 6k now.

Edit: made a new chest btw
with nearby enemies are blinded.
Last edited by gabriella88 on Nov 4, 2020, 10:37:48 PM
"
gabriella88 wrote:

Edit : why doesn't it work? How are you missing so much aura effect lol

I made it work now :p Specced out of insightfulness (2 nodes) and got aura effect on cluster jewels instead. I took off my aura effect chest to put in +1 spectre one. Lost alot of ES tho, down to 6k now.

Edit: made a new chest btw
with nearby enemies are blinded.[/quote]

I have that chest on my AG with 10% of max life as extra es ;)
If everyone is transitioning to spectres will you update the guide to reflect?
"
Zenevieva wrote:
If everyone is transitioning to spectres will you update the guide to reflect?

As soon as I finish work I'll be putting it together.
process of switching myself. Seem like ill be just short for last aura think ill need 1 mana jewel so not too bad. Also coming up 1% aura buff short lol. That is a little harder of a fix. My mediums are all pretty locked in atm due to the reservation needs. I can drop meek and fix it but then I will need even more reduction jewels. I may just wait till a voices (if I play that long) to get above the 300 mark since 1% under not end of world.

I could go the distance for 5th medium but maybe just wait till voices as I do not know if I want to take the points from other places to move there.

My argument with self heavily comes in the way of which gems to use.
1. I see clarity gone which sucks due to watchers i have.
2. poachers in some not in others (currently have trigger with pachers and flesh socketed)

3. pretty sure ill keep doryani's as i like the freed up socket.

as long i take out clarity and use boots I can for most part have everything except enhance on my purities.

If I could find best way to fix my mana reservation and 1% missing aura buff and gem combination it will be solid.

I started as Spectre , switched to golems, now mixing the two lol.
Last edited by WulfKnightz13 on Nov 4, 2020, 11:06:42 PM
Hey all, I'm having a great time with this variation of golems/spectres. I started out as spectre and leveled a golem with Waffle's build, then saw this guide and switched to CI.

I have just about everything I can think of, but I'm confused why both POB and my in-game character stats show I have zero Armour. I have 6% physical damage reduction.

I'm not sure where I went wrong, but could someone take a look at my POB (it's not configured very well) and help me at your leisure? Thanks in advance!

https://pastebin.com/kPkuZu8P
"
WulfKnightz13 wrote:
process of switching myself. Seem like ill be just short for last aura think ill need 1 mana jewel so not too bad. Also coming up 1% aura buff short lol. That is a little harder of a fix. My mediums are all pretty locked in atm due to the reservation needs. I can drop meek and fix it but then I will need even more reduction jewels. I may just wait till a voices (if I play that long) to get above the 300 mark since 1% under not end of world.

I could go the distance for 5th medium but maybe just wait till voices as I do not know if I want to take the points from other places to move there.

My argument with self heavily comes in the way of which gems to use.
1. I see clarity gone which sucks due to watchers i have.
2. poachers in some not in others (currently have trigger with pachers and flesh socketed)

3. pretty sure ill keep doryani's as i like the freed up socket.

as long i take out clarity and use boots I can for most part have everything except enhance on my purities.

If I could find best way to fix my mana reservation and 1% missing aura buff and gem combination it will be solid.

I started as Spectre , switched to golems, now mixing the two lol.

Go grind lvl83 Repository contacts, make sure to open all reward room chest for monster spawn points and kill everything in and out 3 times. Yes you run back in to curio total of 3 times, the exp is great and since you're kinda tanky now you won't have much risk.

I got from 97 to 100 purely on repository contracts.
okay correction. i can do all 13 auras (removed generosity, as my last 2 spots were between generosity on banner, enhance on purities, and poacher's mark) and run everything with 19 mana left. Still 1% aura buff short. If I get 2% mana on jewels i could switch out meek and take leadership and all would be fixed without a voices, switching mediums, or traveling for for 5th medium.

and gear wise just got to find second ring. short for 2nd vivisect atm
oh also anyone got syndicate ops i can get? i did not spectre bank last set

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info