[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

"
dombro12 wrote:
Hi there i try build this budget version
cost me now likes 50 ex

Any tips what need to change?

Tree + jevels
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAA18EJcRUBUnFy8ajxzcHRQdqh8YIvQksCj6LL8vbzkLRARGcUeFSbFKn025UftSKVSuVdZV4FfJWFpZ81-wZOdmnmdxaFhsC20Zb55wu3IPcql90n_GgKSDCYTFidiMsY8aj0aTJ5uhm7Wg5qEvpwinK6yqtAy4k76KwcXJPcpKytPMvM0W04_XltfP2RPZXt-K4Yjquuvu7Bjsg--I8h722vfB-Tf60v5J_oE=?accountName=dombro12&characterName=Makummba

P.S i know need change colors and gems but i lose all my curency and try find others :D

lol how did you spend so much? That's ring was half your amount spent hahaha

I will have to go more in depth it seems. Give me time to work on it and respond.
That wand upgrade I crafted afew pages back im ashamed to say I sold it. I couldnt turn down 140 ex.

Not broke anymore though so every cloud! And I'm old one is still decent.
Last edited by facelessman122 on Nov 4, 2020, 4:02:34 AM
"
yissus wrote:
Hi Hemzokuken, I have the low life version from waffleT and I wanna transition to your build but I dont know how to do it. What to change first, what items do I need to change to do it well beside the easy one that is the vaal regalia (i mean easy because the CI transition not easy for the moeny cost). I dont wanna make a change and break the build and end with a build that doesnt work and wont let me play the game. Could you give us for all of us that play the low life a step by step transition?, thanks.

This is what I did from the LL version. I lost a lot of damage on the way in the middle (about a third, I reckon, from what I recall in PoB), but it certainly stayed playable:

2 notable LCJs -> 3 notable LCJs
MCJ swaps to MCJs with reduced reservation
For the Cluster Jewels, try and get STR and DEX as additional effects. With the budget (i.e. no Vivinsects) they get pretty tight.
Path down to to Charisma with or without Intuitive leap (your choice whether you value 3 passives or 1 jewel socket more).
Change Presence of Chayula annointment to Champion of the Cause - I bought one for 1ex and sold my old one for 1ex, rather than reannointing.
Bought an enchanted Alpha's Howl - which enchantment is based on which MCJs you bought; don't double up on reduced reservation for a particular aura.

This was about as far as I was able to get without a big respec, so I then did in a big go:

Switch to Saqawl's nest
Get a 5th MCJ
Allocate CI and path down to the jewel socket on the left, where the MCJ is going to go
Get the Breathstealer gloves, annoint with Golem Commander
Replace Presence of Chayula with a useful amulet - I actually ended up using a cheap talisman with the right annointment and + ES. Good enough for now!

The MCJ's we're using for this build are cheaper than the ones the LL build uses, so I had built up enough capital at this point to buy this all in one go with a bit of patience.

At that point, it's functional, but a bit squishy to Phys (around 5.5k ES) but was able to sell off my 6L Shav etc and managed to get the currency together for Divergent Determination, which really helps bring the room together. (+50% Phys damage reduction at gem level 15 + 5 from modifiers).
Last edited by Myrmios on Nov 4, 2020, 4:43:55 AM
I'm curious, which variation is seen as superior at this point carrion or spectre when aura stacking? Started the league with a life based SO necro then respected in the LL carrion from there.

This is my last build of the league so may aswell dump my currency from the wand sale into pushing it as far as I can.
Last edited by facelessman122 on Nov 4, 2020, 4:56:26 AM
If you went spectres (+ zombies), and since this build doesn't need flasks to be tanky or move fast, you could use Umbilicus Immortalis belt, to apply all flasks to minions.. this should be quite insane damage boost, including giving all charges to spectres from doedre's elixir for example. Anyone tried this?
Last edited by aerial on Nov 4, 2020, 4:57:34 AM
"
I'm curious, which variation is seen as superior at this point carrion or spectre when aura stacking? Started the league with a life based SO necro then respected in the LL carrion from there.

This is my last build of the league so may aswell dump my currency from the wand sale into pushing it as far as I can.

Thanks for everyone responding.

I will add the spectre build as I just transitioned to it with minimal changes from golem and like it much better.

As you can see on the banner I joined an a8 sirus with turbo as the spectre build and he was the golem build. :)
"
aerial wrote:
If you went spectres (+ zombies), and since this build doesn't need flasks to be tanky or move fast, you could use Umbilicus Immortalis belt, to apply all flasks to minions.. this should be quite insane damage boost, including giving all charges to spectres from doedre's elixir for example. Anyone tried this?

This sounds like such a fun idea, I'll try transition to specters too.
Golems was fun but I really tired to push it to it's limit but due to the position of the passive tree and the design of golems, they have way less clear speed.
On paper spectre will do way more dmg if you position yourself correctly for shotgunning I think.
"

Oh man. That was such a good wand.
"
Turbo32 wrote:
"

Oh man. That was such a good wand.

dont, i feel guilty. i can do alot more with the 140ex and realistically im not gona dump loads of currency meta crafting it. It was painful though
I've been wondering. What kind of spectres do you use. Im new to necromancers, and cant really seem to figure it out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info