[3.13] Hemz [CI] Carrion Me Daddy Golems with 83/88/84/100 resistances 10M DPS

"
kuchen85 wrote:
"
Turbo32 wrote:

So after looking at the skill tree more i realize i counted wrong it was 11 points, I can then path to golem commander and get the jewel socket under it instead. Damn time to save up 100ex i guess lol

Worth it to start with the cheaper 7 passives voices?

its totally doable with 7s but you will loose 2 points from somewhere, as for if its worth it its all up to you. I personally don't think it'll be worth it with 7s. but you can try it :D
Fun part of this build is there is many ways to achieve the same objective.
Overall there is currently no best way to do it atm.
"
Brutus_4711 wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:

you should have 3xx% with your current 2x large cluster setup. 2x voice setup gives +2 clusters and you want 100% effect (or less if you are above 300 atm, but lets assume not) on those 2 medium jewels.

an ilvl84 6 passive medium aura jewel with 35% increased effect and first among will have 5x 8% + 10% = 50% effect. Get 2 of these and you got 400%.

Mind you 2 5 passive voices are 40ex each and those clusters are also 40ex each. So you're looking at 160ex investment.

The most you can get with ilvl 83 mediums (much cheaper) = 25% effect + first among for 5x7+10% = 45% each.

So if you can get your current setup to 310%, you can do it without buying ilvl84 medium aura jewels.

Hope that explains it.

you only get 4*8+10 or do i miss something?

6 passive jewels, not 5. With 5 you would be correct.
"
RNE0916 wrote:

damn, those 35% jewels were 90ex last time i checked, i guess i will just put the build together to check what exact % i have then go from there, thank you for explaining :)

they are not hard at all to craft yourself.

Just buy the base for 40ish ex and then put 2-3 ex into them and you'll have one.
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
Brutus_4711 wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:

you should have 3xx% with your current 2x large cluster setup. 2x voice setup gives +2 clusters and you want 100% effect (or less if you are above 300 atm, but lets assume not) on those 2 medium jewels.

an ilvl84 6 passive medium aura jewel with 35% increased effect and first among will have 5x 8% + 10% = 50% effect. Get 2 of these and you got 400%.

Mind you 2 5 passive voices are 40ex each and those clusters are also 40ex each. So you're looking at 160ex investment.

The most you can get with ilvl 83 mediums (much cheaper) = 25% effect + first among for 5x7+10% = 45% each.

So if you can get your current setup to 310%, you can do it without buying ilvl84 medium aura jewels.

Hope that explains it.

you only get 4*8+10 or do i miss something?

6 passive jewels, not 5. With 5 you would be correct.

how do you get rid of the jewel socket?
"
Brutus_4711 wrote:

lol, sorry, its close to midnight here :D

You're right, so it's 42% each and you'll need 316% on the rest of your gear.
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
Brutus_4711 wrote:

iam still looking for a way to make it work with the rare chest. if u find one ... id be very interested.
so long i'll live wit the 3,66 breakpoint wich isnt bad either.
"
Brutus_4711 wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
Brutus_4711 wrote:

iam still looking for a way to make it work with the rare chest. if u find one ... id be very interested.
so long i'll live wit the 3,66 breakpoint wich isnt bad either.

with your current setup you can do the following:

you miss 34%,
25% = chest mod
6% = leadership (you will need to remove might of the meek, and you can replace it with a 1% rmr jewel)
3% conquerors potency / path down to devotion (probably not worth 5 points though)

if you can get your hands on a potency with 1% rmr, you offset the loss of might of the meek.

a bit roundabout way, but would get you to 400 exactly.
"
falagar112 wrote:

with your current setup you can do the following:

you miss 34%,
25% = chest mod
6% = leadership (you will need to remove might of the meek, and you can replace it with a 1% rmr jewel)
3% conquerors potency / path down to devotion (probably not worth 5 points though)

if you can get your hands on a potency with 1% rmr, you offset the loss of might of the meek.

a bit roundabout way, but would get you to 400 exactly.

thx a lot. i'll look into it :)
"
IcrapNutella wrote:
How do you level with this build?

I will add a guide to level with when I can a chance.

I have added a FAQ section and crafting guide for RMR amulet.
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Nov 3, 2020, 4:38:56 PM
Hey, really like this build and thinking about playing it!

Few questions:

1)Do you think HH is viable instead of the belt you wear?

2)is there a POB to level with or any gearing tips through-out the way?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info