Our Reasoning Behind the 3.13 Launch Delay

I'm still not happy about Harvest. I got bored of Heist about a month in and was looking forward to a new league for the holidays. Now, I'll just look for something else to play.
Aa a semi-hardcore exile all im saying is that ive been w8ing for cyberpunk 7 years now and i would prob pick that instead of PoE and i believe many will do the same...IMO your choice was well made! HF and GL! ^_^ +1 for the honesty btw <3
Have a good time!

Thank you for the great Game!
I'm fine with the delay. But please remove Sirus and make a new boss, a better balanced and more melee friendly one. You can easily make up story for it as you did in last expansion. Sirus is the worst thing in this game at the moment imo, and I'm hoping that it will end with this expansion.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
"
PegasusRideR wrote:
I'm fine with the delay. But please remove Sirus and make a new boss, a better balanced and more melee friendly one. You can easily make up story for it as you did in last expansion. Sirus is the worst thing in this game at the moment imo, and I'm hoping that it will end with this expansion.

I agree 100%. Sirus needs to go.

We ALSO need some different map content. I have every single one memorized. Love to see some new bosses. Also, I noticed there are a TON of Vaal Side Area bosses that are fun and varied - would be PERFECT to replace some of the lame "3 Exile" bosses on certain maps with some cool ones from Vaal Side Areas.

And jeez, just switch up tilesets and stuff, people. The Heist Tilesets would make cool new maps!

New maps should really be on the table, to keep things fresh.
"
"You guys had a difficult year. Go have a great vacation, come back recharged, and we'll launch a product we're confident in"

yea that's exactly what I thought and I think what's needed. this year is literally crazy and things got changed a lot.

I'm totally fine with a delayed launch. it could be just me but I'm more or less just competing with myself, or how I played in the previous leagues.so I'm happy to spend more time on this league, which means I can do more and explore more on my own.

cheers and thanks for all your hard works :)
So, adding some words to my previous comment...

And i have one question:

Have you ever allowed to zoom out camera in game much more away then it is right now?

It is almost impossible to move through the map without having "minimap" on the background! Watch other same ganre games like Grim Dawn for example.

Please... I would like to watch the action on the monitor, and prefer not to watch at minimap 99% of the time ...
ggg pls ban bots
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Yeah and Exams for Students start around February/March so this will be a Month long League at Max all things considered.

All because of Cyberpunk...

You guys really play yourselfs, GG to GGG
Wow. You must think players of this game are the dumbest since you always treat them as such with lies and misdirection. Folks, this has nothing to do with Cyberpunk, which is why it seems so "off". This has EVERYTHING to do with Blizzard's Warcraft Shadowlands release (on track to be the BIGGEST Blizzard RPG release yet). Chris refuses to give free promotion to the real reason why they are delaying the release, instead he is promoting a single player short-lived finite game (thereby drawing more people away from Blizzard).

This announcement is just sad. Chris demonstrates that the entire game design priority is based on not having fun or even a good time: the core premise is to be toxic and greedy toward other players! That is sooo messed up. Also this post alludes to, by inference, there is zero confidence that the game on its own has any rewarding or redeeming long term qualities. If you look at what is considered announcing vs not.. it's inexcusable that the state of game bugs, poor design, rushed releases are entirely ignored for the obvious perspective of "early MTX sales are all that matter".

All I can suggest is: vote with your feet and don't bother buying MTX for a game that continues to take a crap on it's player base. For a company that claims to not be nefarious by design, you are the worst.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info