Our Reasoning Behind the 3.13 Launch Delay

It takes balls for such a decision. Kudos.
"I understand that if you don't plan to play Cyberpunk, you may feel that it's an overreaction for us to want to move out of its way. I am deeply sorry about the inconvenience and disappointment. But the commercial reality is that if we kept our original release date, we would be fucked. "

I laughed very hard.
As an avid players (Like 1500 hours in Delirium and Harvest) I fully intended to take Cyberpunk as an excuse to take a break, reset, and enjoy some different content. This is wonderful for me, I can reset, AND still hit the 3.13 league.

I fkin love you guys, never stop!
Hey,

One question I and likely a lot of others have. What happens if Cyberpunk 2077 gets delayed again?

Hope to hear from you. and I'm personally really happy you guys choose later over sooner!
Well, good and reasonable explanation.
But there is still one point which you've to take into consideration: stability of upcoming league. If you take an extra month it will not be acceptable if this league will be released in the bugfeast state like Heist was. It would be epic fail.
"
DixuMixu wrote:
more damage control...
sigh

was the f-bomb profanity necessary in an offical post, though?

all in all this whole fiasco stinks of chris not having trust or confidence in this game... you just keep advertising cyberfunk as if you want poe players to go play that game instead

.. You really epitomize the type of person who finds something bad in everything and the kind of people we need far less of in this world. Grow up or get used to f-bombs because you're an f-bomb magnet.
Awesome! Been here since open beta and I'll be around for a long time to come. I hope you guys get to read this, I am really happy with your decisions for leagues going forward and for this decision. I have been feeling increasingly(since delirium) that PoE may need to move their scope to 4 month leagues. Your decision on the matter however I feel is better.

I love the game you guys have provided to us and will continue to support monetarily whenever I can and encourage always. The only thing other than the recent mayhem at league launch I would love to see fixed is continued optimization. It is so important to me in fact that I would honestly be okay with a league where you guys took 3 months and focused on making the game run super smooth. I understand this can't be done, so just keep on keeping on everyone at GGG!

Thanks guys :)
You do what is right for your game, nothing wrong with that.

December 11 was also kind of close to Shadowlands, start of a new expansion in WoW is also a time where many people are busy, including myself.
get jiggy with it
Anyone with 3 brain cells knows this is the right decision. In fact it's not the right decision, it's the only decision. I'm just glad you guys have the flexibility to be able to move a release date. (not all games have this option)
Anyone who gives you guys flack clearly has no concept of how business works, and deserves a stern scowling >8p
delaying league because u need time to polish it is totally reasonable and understandable. But to openly admit you will lose to cyberpunk? i dont know man, it doesnt look good for your image. Also to POE hardcore fan (me) who only plays poe and dont give a shit about other games

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info