3.13 Launch Delayed until January

Wow.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
Good, I have more time to work on my Atlas ;)

And, oh yeah, this:

"
Wow.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Oct 28, 2020, 10:37:14 PM
"
what? who the fk cares about cyberpunk?
ggg does

Streamers do, they'd rather be playing cyberpunk than play another 'hiest quality' league. So rather than launch with no streamers playing, they'd rather delay launch and pissoff all the other 99%.

What part do you guys still not get? This game is for the 1%, streamers and whales.

If you don't like it, vote with your wallet.

After all this hype, i just got the pre order collectors edition, so sweet, can't wait to play it now. See you guys middle/ late next year for 3.14........ maybe...
Last edited by buildsinfo on Oct 28, 2020, 10:40:49 PM
What a distasteful reason GGG
*GGG releases new expansion*

Playerbase:"ANOTHER RUSHED EXPANSION FULL OF BUGS, GOOD JOB GGG"

*GGG decides to delay the next expansion, so that it can have a better launch*

Playerbase:"Is ThIs An OuT oF sEaSoN aPrIl JoKe???"

It's no wonder why the developers hardly post anything in this board and prefer to stick to Reddit.

Imagine having to deal with this gutter trash every time you have to make an announcement?

Anyways, thanks for the headsup, guys!
Last edited by eralduspr on Oct 28, 2020, 10:45:26 PM
Maybe its 4 better, since past few leagues were extremly raw at start.
This league is up for 1.5 month and heist is still unplayable for me(i am crushing every 3rd heist so its pretty pointless to even try doing them at this point and thats why i am not playing this league anymore)
"
Midkraft wrote:
sry, but this is kinda pathetic

Based on your icons, you aren't too upset with GGG's behavior.
And here we thought the Glacial Expanse Hideout debacle was going to be the lowlight of the year for TencentGGG.

ABSOLUTELY you guys: 4 months is FAR better a timeframe for a hefty 'expansion' -- but if you think that's why people are pissed off and amazed you're not reading the announcement itself...or you don't see how incredibly fucking weird it is to use the release of a completely different fucking game from a completely different fucking developer from a completely different fucking genre as an excuse for your much-needed delay.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Oct 28, 2020, 10:58:12 PM
This is so fucked. Heist is not a great league. No new league for Christmas break. Summer league will start late, because the release schedule is borked. Jesus Christ.
Last edited by Badhands on Oct 28, 2020, 10:57:38 PM
WoW this is pathetic! As everyone has said, we play POE not cyperpunk. Just come on and say it, you did this so you could take a month off to play Cyberpunk because you are bored with Heist, just as we are. Honestly this is stupid. Grow up and be honest as you ALWAYS have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info