Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

Oh ok, I assumed it was also used to bounce the Tornados in fights like Sirus. I never did any endgame bossing because I felt the build lacks the damage for it, most I did was throw Frost Wall on the Guardians to push them to a wall.

The gemswap makes sense then for stuff like Sirus and Maven arena.
The answer ended up being "almost". Got the starter setup for around 6.5ex, in large part because I got very lucky and found someone selling the boots for 4c.
Why does the guide use Septic Spells? Many other notables that are a lot better, right? Just use a Divergent HoA to get to 100% chance to poison and get Wasting Affliction or Flow of Life or whatever you prefer.
"
Mecielle wrote:
Seeing a bunch of people struggling with mana when using the 5-link setup before level 94+. Take out Precision guys. You lose at most 2% effective crit chance, which results in a tiny DPS loss, but if it enables you to use the 5-link setup in the staff you will easily come out with more DPS. In the end you want both of course but until you can do that, the rule is 5-link setup > Precision in my opinion.

Are people actually switching from GMP to Poison for bosses? I would assume that would only result in POB DPS being higher while actual ingame DPS is lower because of fewer poisons being stacked? Not to mention the worse life sustain? Or am I missing something?

Ive tested and recorded it. For certain bosses like those who are stationary or semi, i swap GMP for poison and duration for woke unbound. Worked perfectly well. Used this with Maven and Sirus and it was a breeze.
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
I'm looking to try this build, but how do I go around leveling it? I never tried this kind of build
"
pratolli wrote:
I'm looking to try this build, but how do I go around leveling it? I never tried this kind of build

I used Cobra Lash until 64 when you can equip most of the main gear, though you can't use Awakened Swift Affliction until 72.
Hello!
The build is great,very unique,fun and surprisibgly potent all around!
Thank you for sharing it)
Unfortunately, on Standart where I play there's simpl no boots with more than -1 sec,and even those are expensive. I managed to get boots withe just -0.8 sec,so missing out on a lot of tornadoes.
Hey Supa,

What would you think about moving some points around to grab another cluster jewel spot?

I was looking at this large cluster jewel (or Megalomaniac):

Unwaveringly Evil:
30% increased Chaos Damage
Chaos Skills ignore interruption from Stuns

Unspeakable Gifts:
Enemies you Kill have a 10% chance to Explode, dealing a quarter of their maximum Life as Chaos Damage

Last edited by jonburroughs on Jun 7, 2021, 5:12:50 PM
Heey Supa,

Enjoying the zoomy zoomy zoomy go go go play style of the build a lot! But unfortunately I find myself doing loops around enemies multiple times to kill them. The POB, however, displays a very similar DPS number compared to yours (using the same configuration not even sure I have these numbers yet or not :D) but I'm not sure if I feel it in game! Do you mind taking a quick look? :))

https://pastebin.com/UXDmDpve

EDIT 1: I had less duration support instead of increased duration support on my helm :D Damage is now much better but I don't understand how you have 5 support gems on the help activated in the POB! Am I missing something?
Last edited by Zamany on Jun 10, 2021, 5:30:59 AM
I've been looking into options and I feel like BiS chest is elevated elder or redeemer and warlord with +1 str gems, +1 support gems, +10% quality, aspect of cat. so you get a level 23 33% quality less duration support. currently using a synth chest with +6% quality for another 3% less dura over socketed in boots. struggling to find my second -10% ring

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info