[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"
MeneXCIX wrote:

I'm going shroud, I am only at 4.8k life.. But this build is very resist starved without a really good belt. So its a trade off to get phasing, resists and life instead of all life and finding a inc dmg koams. So far at lvl 92... as adele would say.. I'm rolling in the deep

ah ok yeah, i get most from jewels on tree, then belt mainly for fire, but that works too!

Okay, So after a few days of playing this build here is my feedback:

Aurabots can sometimes hurt you if they use Malevolence.. which happens a lot This might be worthy information on the build FAQ not that its a big deal in a full 6 man rota.. but if you plan to do maxed delirium's with an aurabot make sure its off. Not a big deal but people may want that information.

-Don't forget about less duration support on your boots. Get a lvl 21 or 20/23 gem.. That literally pushed me over into .12 territory

-Don't forget to upgrade your enhance to lvl 4 that is tied to your phantasmal haste.

Those two things took this build to insanity level.

My next upgrade is my staff.. But if anyone has any further advice.. let me know cause I am in love with this build.
"
MeneXCIX wrote:

Okay, So after a few days of playing this build here is my feedback:

Aurabots can sometimes hurt you if they use Malevolence.. which happens a lot This might be worthy information on the build FAQ not that its a big deal in a full 6 man rota.. but if you plan to do maxed delirium's with an aurabot make sure its off. Not a big deal but people may want that information.

-Don't forget about less duration support on your boots. Get a lvl 21 or 20/23 gem.. That literally pushed me over into .12 territory

-Don't forget to upgrade your enhance to lvl 4 that is tied to your phantasmal haste.

Those two things took this build to insanity level.

My next upgrade is my staff.. But if anyone has any further advice.. let me know cause I am in love with this build.

The malevolence hurting is in the Cons of the build, one of the first things on the entire build guide.

As far as the less duration, ill clarify that as well, i only have it showing, didnt explain that it was needed, thanks for that :D

And yeah, I do say enhance lvl 4 in there as well

For your staff, you can get Tempering orbs and try for a caster modifier enchant on it, as well as trying for the 4 green 1 red

Glad you are enjoying the build though :D

Last edited by Supaspork on Nov 18, 2020, 5:10:51 AM
Hello everyone! I would like to know - what i need to use for lvling through this PoB? Now i use Blade Vortex, but have some issue with my susrvivability and clearspeed (early i play "facetank cyclone" build). I think i need some "range" skill, who not to force me push in mobs.
I started off with spectral throw acts 1-5 with a tabula and starter gear..

I followed the POB by going for mostly the life nodes.. then I switched to Bane 6-10 picking up damage mods. I didn't have to respec at all.. tho I had the cluster jewels so at lvl 54? I was able to massively ramp my damage up. I died a lot but it was doable.

Maybe try switching to bane?

if anyone is interested in the build i'm selling mine for 30ex, at 0.13, really cool build. just pm me
hi everyone,

can someone just clarify if im doing math correctly xD but to get out the "phantasmal haste quality" since it doesnt show in tooltip the math should be

tooltip duration x 0.54(to count for 44% faster buff expireation) meaning

if my tooltip says 0.15 its

0.15 x 0.54 = 0.06 buff duration? or am i doing something wrong here ? :D

love the build though

so rings might be next coming upgrades i guess in terms of cost since getting "better" boots/gloves are just more expensive in terms of "equal" boost
"
nothingtoxic wrote:
hi everyone,

can someone just clarify if im doing math correctly xD but to get out the "phantasmal haste quality" since it doesnt show in tooltip the math should be

love the build though

so rings might be next coming upgrades i guess in terms of cost since getting "better" boots/gloves are just more expensive in terms of "equal" boost

I put a calculator near the bottom of the guide, but i can explain it, sort of, the way PoE calculates faster, is odd.

But basically, you just do your tooltip, so 0.15 / 1.44 (assuming u have 44% quality on haste)which equals 0.1041

So if you had like, 150% quality, itd be 0.15 / 2.50, or 0.06 as you said

"
Supaspork wrote:
"
nothingtoxic wrote:
hi everyone,

love the build though

I put a calculator near the bottom of the guide, but i can explain it, sort of, the way PoE calculates faster, is odd.

But basically, you just do your tooltip, so 0.15 / 1.44 (assuming u have 44% quality on haste)which equals 0.1041

So if you had like, 150% quality, itd be 0.15 / 2.50, or 0.06 as you said

oh right that explains it thanks for answer :)
"
QuaxOne wrote:
Hello everyone! I would like to know - what i need to use for lvling through this PoB?

I used cobra lash and hoa until I could put on saqwal gear. At first I used claws but later I switched to daggers (mightflay at lvl 30).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info