[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"
Adeaz wrote:
This is the best build I've ever played lmao,

Just did a simulacrum 1 handed without an issue - and it clears maps like nothing I've ever played

Glad you like it :D

Sidenote, looked at your tree, you are missing 15% chance to poison(15% damage basically), swap the Circle for Fatal Toxins to the other side, just double check on the character sheet in game for tornado, make sure ur at 100% for it
Last edited by Supaspork on Nov 13, 2020, 6:55:57 PM
Finally managed to hit .12 in both gloves and boots. Got a Headhunter for it too. Anything I should change in my tree?

https://pastebin.com/wKaqK5Gg

Took Risk Awareness because dealing with reflect physical damage is annoying.

Just something I'm confused about, Tornado is "attack" right?
Doesn't that mean that Serpentine Spellslinger Annointment does nothing other than -5 chaos resistance.
Last edited by FiveInchSquirrel on Nov 13, 2020, 10:27:19 PM
"
Finally managed to hit .12 in both gloves and boots. Got a Headhunter for it too. Anything I should change in my tree?

https://pastebin.com/wKaqK5Gg

Took Risk Awareness because dealing with reflect physical damage is annoying.

Just something I'm confused about, Tornado is "attack" right?
Doesn't that mean that Serpentine Spellslinger Annointment does nothing other than -5 chaos resistance.

Tornado is a spell, not attack, so your Bottom small cluster isn't doing much, id get one like your top, and swap around your tree a little, to compensate, when you hit 96, i think this tree will be better.

https://pastebin.com/UdgysRQg

Dropped Heartseeker, and Survivalist, Grabbed Path of the warrior for more dmg,strength, and went up to growth and decay, copied ur top small jewel to bottom as well with surging vitality instead of flow of life, for resists you'll lose from survivalist

You wont be able to do all of it, until you get 96 though, but, thats how id do it

Overall, 7k poison dps increase, around 8-10% total increase in dps
Indeed. It was a spell, I was confused while I was looking at my ingame tree.

Looks like buying that Feast of Flesh was for nothing. Welp.

My resistance would probably suffer if I took out Survivalist but since I have HH, would probably mean nothing. Gotta follow those then for the increase DPS.

Thanks for the help.

Edit. New PoB https://pastebin.com/3j0yBydM
Last edited by FiveInchSquirrel on Nov 13, 2020, 11:18:03 PM
"
Supaspork wrote:
"
Adeaz wrote:
This is the best build I've ever played lmao,

Just did a simulacrum 1 handed without an issue - and it clears maps like nothing I've ever played

Glad you like it :D

Sidenote, looked at your tree, you are missing 15% chance to poison(15% damage basically), swap the Circle for Fatal Toxins to the other side, just double check on the character sheet in game for tornado, make sure ur at 100% for it

As if I missed that, thanks for the heads up

Still gatta upgrade my rings but its a start!

This build is so fun tho.

I know i gatta qual my gems and flasks but those were my least starting concerns. Im hoping two rings at 10 will get me to .12
Last edited by MeneXCIX on Nov 14, 2020, 3:33:41 PM
Hello when u mention 0.12s avian buff do u include the phantasmal haste effect?
"
AntiSkid wrote:
Hello when u mention 0.12s avian buff do u include the phantasmal haste effect?

No, just the tooltip for it, the haste applies it after, so it doesn't show on tooltip, you gotta do the math yourself on that D:
Decided to dump a bunch of currency and respec my ED trickster into this build as the last build I'd try this league for the memes. Funny build for clearing, my HP is a little low so sometimes I instantly die because I can't see ground effects, but nonetheless it's very entertaining and fun for map clearing, think it would be even more fun if I could just get a watcher's eye with phasing as well so it's permanently up.

Is there anything I can do to really up my tornado damage? Right now PoB per tornado is about 533k, but seems rather low.

Also, makes my video card fan spin up to max speed real fast lol
Last edited by obake1 on Nov 15, 2020, 5:54:11 AM
"
obake1 wrote:
Decided to dump a bunch of currency and respec my ED trickster into this build as the last build I'd try this league for the memes. Funny build for clearing, my HP is a little low so sometimes I instantly die because I can't see ground effects, but nonetheless it's very entertaining and fun for map clearing, think it would be even more fun if I could just get a watcher's eye with phasing as well so it's permanently up.

Is there anything I can do to really up my tornado damage? Right now PoB per tornado is about 533k, but seems rather low.

Also, makes my video card fan spin up to max speed real fast lol

The total damage, will seem kind of low for sure, as the duration on the poison isn't much, you want to look at the "poison Dps", its what really what matters. Multiply that by around how many times you are hitting a second, so if you are getting 12 tornado procs/second, and each tornado hits ~4-5 times a second, ur getting between 48-60 procs, of that poison, per second.

So 100k psn dps, would be between 4.8m-6m poison dps, obviously ramping up each second after the first, because its poison.

As far as upping your damage currently, i looked at your profile,

levels help always, Getting a 3 notable large cluster, getting some better Resist jewels with damage on there such as global phys,chaos dmg, phys to spells, DoT, etc. Getting a corrupted kaoms, or getting another chest, depends on ur budget/preference, youll lose a bit of hp, swapping.

On your tree, id swap profane chemistry, for revenge of the hunted, gives you more HP, and damage. Getting chaos damage on belt, stygian vise ideal, cuz another jewel of course.

If you seem to be lacking on single target, Make your helm 4 Green, and add a white socket, so u have atleast a 1 white, 3 green helm, then swap Increased Dura, for Awak Unbound ailments, will help ur bossing dmg by like ~30%

Lmk if u need anymore help, feel free to msg in game @BeatleTornado
Last edited by Supaspork on Nov 15, 2020, 12:26:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info