[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

Thanks! I'll look for some upgrades with my remaining currency.

Also, not really build related, but is there recommended graphics settings to not make it so taxing on my video card? I already have everything on low for the most part. After a few maps of play yesterday, the game seemed to have experienced heavy fps stuttering, but not really sure if it was due to the heavy amount of usage on my video card after a while or the game client itself, although even after closing and re-opening the game it was the same.
"
obake1 wrote:
Thanks! I'll look for some upgrades with my remaining currency.

Also, not really build related, but is there recommended graphics settings to not make it so taxing on my video card? I already have everything on low for the most part. After a few maps of play yesterday, the game seemed to have experienced heavy fps stuttering, but not really sure if it was due to the heavy amount of usage on my video card after a while or the game client itself, although even after closing and re-opening the game it was the same.

Make sure to have dynamic resolution on, Turning off your "Sound effects volume", can also increase your fps oddly enough, can also try using vulkan if you're not, some people have better fps with that as well, or trying DX11 if you're using that already

I am sitting at .13 buff time.. I have wind of time too.. There a reason its not lower? Both gloves and boots are at -1.90 do they need to be even lower to hit that .12 ??
fun build. works decent with HH also.

my setup

Spoiler

Character ScarceHeist. working on my way to 100.

at .13 aspect of the avian atm.
Last edited by ScarceXrul on Nov 15, 2020, 4:33:40 PM
"
MeneXCIX wrote:

I am sitting at .13 buff time.. I have wind of time too.. There a reason its not lower? Both gloves and boots are at -1.90 do they need to be even lower to hit that .12 ??

on your items i can only see that your enhance gem that is linked with your haste is only level 2 so if you get it to level 3 or even 4 you will get more Quality to the Haste gem that will boost the ammount of expire duration that will most likely take you down a couple of notches aswell
oooooh Okay thanks!
"
MeneXCIX wrote:

The extra % on less duration should put you there, get a 20/23 or 21/20 to get the 60%. The phantasmal haste, wont show on the tooltip, as its applied after

"
ScarceXrul wrote:
fun build. works decent with HH also.

my setup

Spoiler

Character ScarceHeist. working on my way to 100.

at .13 aspect of the avian atm.

Id honestly replace the Shroud of the lightless, for a kaoms with %inc dmg corrupt, with your corrupt jewels, you are actually just losing dmg, and hp with the current setup on it. If you get jewels like these, itll be better, but if u dont have, itll be worse
Last edited by Supaspork on Nov 15, 2020, 5:02:45 PM
What is the minimum cast speed for the build works on yellow maps (T10 Max).

I not have much currency to get 10% reduced rings, and -1.80, gloves and boots.

So what number is the minimum to build works, so i can upgrade later.
Last edited by Keylors on Nov 15, 2020, 5:22:57 PM
"
Keylors wrote:
What is the minimum cast speed for the build works on yellow maps (T10 Max).

I not have much currency to get 10% reduced rings, and -1.80, gloves and boots.

So what number is the minimum to build works, so i can upgrade later.

id say no lower than -1.7, and you can use 6-7% reduced rings probably

i do recommend atleast -1.8 and 8% reduced though
Last edited by Supaspork on Nov 15, 2020, 5:28:22 PM

I'm going shroud, I am only at 4.8k life.. But this build is very resist starved without a really good belt. So its a trade off to get phasing, resists and life instead of all life and finding a inc dmg koams. So far at lvl 92... as adele would say.. I'm rolling in the deep

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info