Divination Card Stories - The Bitter Blossom

"
Vinifera7 wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
Cool. It’s great for anyone who wants to be a part of the game to make a div card. But if your goal was to make a chase card like me you might end up with a sob story instead. :D

Which card did you make?

The Avenger.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Cool!
Nice to know about the awesome journey of the card and the creator.
The flavour text always reminded me of Abathur from Starcraft 2 and I though that is the reference haha. "Pain irrelevant" when screaming zergs were returned to Biomass to evolve into something better.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
sirgog wrote:
As of 28-July-2020, it required you to own one of the USD 480 packs (Orion or past versions like Crucible or Dominator), then costs USD 660.

I believe you just have to support GGG for USD 500 overall.
Don't have to specifically purchase the top tier pack, however having one automatically grants you the ability to purchase any amount of designs.

"
is held up by internal discussions about whether being able to source a craftable Vaal Temple through the 5-to-1 recipe is intended behaviour or not.

I think the design team is just busy with other things. They usually answer me 1 time per month about my designs (well, or even rare, but when I see the amount of design work on Heist + lockdown, I could see the reasons). I'm waiting for last design to aprroval now for 3 weeks, even though it's 100% available item, and the analogues are available through cards.

Why the Vaal Temple though? It's pretty bad map for Delirium, you'll get not that many splinters.
"
Jerle wrote:
The Avenger.

F.
It's always sad for me to look on a divination card which used to be great.
See: The Brittle Emperor, Xoph's Blood ones, Left to Fate (nerfed to nothingness with new atlas), The Life Thief, Kaom's Heart ones and Atziri's Disfavour one.
The Wolven King's Bite is 1 chaos right now. Think about past glory.
"
"
Jerle wrote:
The Avenger.

F.
See: The Brittle Emperor, Xoph's Blood ones, Left to Fate (nerfed to nothingness with new atlas), The Life Thief, Kaom's Heart ones and Atziri's Disfavour one.

Unfortunately, my card was never “great”. I did designed it when mjolnir was 50ex. But when the card was released, GGG has already smashed the ultimate nerf hammer on it. Making my card carrion crow tier right from the get go.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"

Why the Vaal Temple though? It's pretty bad map for Delirium, you'll get not that many splinters.

It's definitely not the most lucrative map to run (and I asked for random delirium layers, not some higher power choice like 'all delirium layers are scarabs' or even 'all delirium layers are blight').

But the boss fight is (IMO) crazy fun with delirium layers making it harder.
Le Toucan Will Return
Congrats dude that is awesome!
Since .92
"
"
Jerle wrote:
The Avenger.

F.

That hammer is still really good. I made an arc 3 dragons cycloner a few yrs ago with it and it was insane. The problem was that at the time my rig couldn't handle my build haha. I might try it again now that I have much better hardware.

Mathil has been trying to make it great again a number of times recently. I think what a non-currency card is actually "worth" is irrelevant at this point considering how varied the economy and the meta can be league to league.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info