Divination Card Stories - The Bitter Blossom

"
Archernick wrote:

What have I started... :D

But I guess it'll need to be corrupted to resolve that issue?

I submitted this on 28-July so before I knew yours was in the works.

If it's rejected I have backup plans. Leaning towards ilvl 86 two-influenced Two-Toned boots (random influences) as the backup.
Le Toucan Will Return
Great story. Congratulations on your card, and thanks.
nice card. Here's hoping it's not one of those cards that only ever drops for streamers.

I remember how abusive the faeries deck was. Had to wait until after Alara block came out to be able to afford to pick up some of its staples, by then it had been gutted but the pieces are still noteworthy.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
crunkatog wrote:
nice card. Here's hoping it's not one of those cards that only ever drops for streamers.

I remember how abusive the faeries deck was. Had to wait until after Alara block came out to be able to afford to pick up some of its staples, by then it had been gutted but the pieces are still noteworthy.

Judging by the number on trade, it's neither common nor staggeringly rare. I've not seen it drop myself, but it is only 5-7c in trade.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
zsirfoka wrote:
So how much does it cost to make a divination card yourself. I'm pretty sure it's a small fortune.

Anyone who made 'Triskaidekaphobia' card must have a twisted mind.

You need to buy the most expensive supporter pack and after tha you need to pay like extra $800
cool
nice
"
Jerle wrote:
Cool. It’s great for anyone who wants to be a part of the game to make a div card. But if your goal was to make a chase card like me you might end up with a sob story instead. :D

Which card did you make?
Kinda mystifies me how many div cards have punctuation errors in their text. This one should have a semicolon in place of the first comma. I guess donors are responsible for spelling and grammar?
Have you ever considered trading the sword for the plow, Exile?
"
hexadecima wrote:
Kinda mystifies me how many div cards have punctuation errors in their text. This one should have a semicolon in place of the first comma. I guess donors are responsible for spelling and grammar?

Thank you for being bothered on my jaded, cynical behalf. I figure with the amount of money a card designer puts in, they generally get what they submit if it's something this minor. And who knows, maybe it's a deeper reference we're not getting. Do we correct ee cummings or Gertrude Stein's grammar?

BTW 'supporters', not 'donors'. If you're going to nitpick grammar, I'm going to nitpick roles. I never donated a single thing to GGG. I bought support packs knowing exactly what I was buying. I could not claim any of those purchases back on tax, as I can actual donations to various causes. Supporters are clients and customers, not philanthropists or tax-gamers. ^_^

__

As for the story, amazing lack of personal tragedy. I was mentally holding my nose and blocking my ears as I read, waiting for the hammer of loss to fall. Not that I begrudge anyone from infusing their contributions to PoE with intimate meaning (mine's all about compensation, after all) but it's nice to see not all of them are the representation of private devastation.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Oct 25, 2020, 11:19:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info