Divination Card Stories - The Bitter Blossom

It's indeed quite interesting to see a glimpse of the life of those playing the game; interesting to see what brought them onto the same "path" we share. (pun maybe intended)

"
zsirfoka wrote:
So how much does it cost to make a divination card yourself. I'm pretty sure it's a small fortune.

Anyone who made 'Triskaidekaphobia' card must have a twisted mind.

The original supporter pack that included it, the "Highgate" pack, was $1,100, but of course included a lot of other things. I heard somewhere (don't quote me) that the price was $500 on its own. But again, I can't remember where.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Cool. It’s great for anyone who wants to be a part of the game to make a div card. But if your goal was to make a chase card like me you might end up with a sob story instead. :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Cool story.
An interesting read, thank you.

I'd like to think I'll find a set, eventually...
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
Bitter blossom, eh? Must be a fan of faeiries in MTG ;)
As a fellow heretic I approve of this

- Blood for the blood God.
Really like this as an idea for a series.

PM or email me if you are interested in a writeup for either of the div cards I've made previously (one of which has aged well, the other... less so) or the one I have that's in the system now.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
zsirfoka wrote:
So how much does it cost to make a divination card yourself. I'm pretty sure it's a small fortune.

My mind is only 13% twisted, I promise! ;)
"
ACGIFT wrote:
It's indeed quite interesting to see a glimpse of the life of those playing the game; interesting to see what brought them onto the same "path" we share. (pun maybe intended)

"
zsirfoka wrote:

The original supporter pack that included it, the "Highgate" pack, was $1,100, but of course included a lot of other things. I heard somewhere (don't quote me) that the price was $500 on its own. But again, I can't remember where.

I can answer this.

As of 28-July-2020, it required you to own one of the USD 480 packs (Orion or past versions like Crucible or Dominator), then costs USD 660.

This comes with 6600 store points.

There's restrictions on what can be made (restricted to things that can drop or be made in game) - I assume my current card design (100% delirious rare Vaal Temple) is held up by internal discussions about whether being able to source a craftable Vaal Temple through the 5-to-1 recipe is intended behaviour or not.
Le Toucan Will Return
Last edited by sirgog on Oct 25, 2020, 7:48:27 PM
"
sirgog wrote:
"
ACGIFT wrote:

"
zsirfoka wrote:

I can answer this.

As of 28-July-2020, it required you to own one of the USD 480 packs (Orion or past versions like Crucible or Dominator), then costs USD 660.

This comes with 6600 store points.

There's restrictions on what can be made (restricted to things that can drop or be made in game) - I assume my current card design (100% delirious rare Vaal Temple) is held up by internal discussions about whether being able to source a craftable Vaal Temple through the 5-to-1 recipe is intended behaviour or not.

What have I started... :D

But I guess it'll need to be corrupted to resolve that issue?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info