[3.12] Solo Aurastack Guardian - 70m sDPS with ~90k ehp

my base physical dmg reduction in HO is 71% is there away to push it up and rely less on endurance charges?
Hi,

Firtly, thanks for creating this guide. I play with Arc atm and i love it!
I have 150ex~ in my stash, but I don't know where to start. I know I have some improvements like chaos res max, bottle faith, better cluster medium, leveling char etc..
i'm blocked, what should i do? buy 2 voices 5 for more aura effect? (to remove purity from my helmet for exemple + enhance setup or add auras (grace, aspect?))

I'm not asking for my work to be done, but just advice, a direction where to go.

My POB: https://pastebin.com/T3FSrqvk


Thank you so much in advance !!

sorry for my english maybe rough.

"
iamDoudar wrote:
my base physical dmg reduction in HO is 71% is there away to push it up and rely less on endurance charges?


Determination, or assuming you have 300%+ increased aura effect... 4-5 more auras.

Charges are what we use though, 10% chance on hit to get a charge... so for every 30 enemies hit you get an endurance charge...
"
Lucastwxd wrote:
Hi,

Firtly, thanks for creating this guide. I play with Arc atm and i love it!
I have 150ex~ in my stash, but I don't know where to start. I know I have some improvements like chaos res max, bottle faith, better cluster medium, leveling char etc..
i'm blocked, what should i do? buy 2 voices 5 for more aura effect? (to remove purity from my helmet for exemple + enhance setup or add auras (grace, aspect?))

I'm not asking for my work to be done, but just advice, a direction where to go.

My POB: https://pastebin.com/T3FSrqvk


Thank you so much in advance !!

sorry for my english maybe rough.



you are right on where to go for upgrades... bottled faith, watchers eye, enhanced alt qual auras, awakened support gems or aspects (Headhunter is a lot of fun although)... your medium clusters are fine (missing chaos resist but fine reguardless)

Voices will let you fit another medium cluster so its worth 30-38 aura effect which is a big bump too.
Last edited by Snellious on Nov 19, 2020, 7:08:15 AM
"
Snellious wrote:
"
iamDoudar wrote:
my base physical dmg reduction in HO is 71% is there away to push it up and rely less on endurance charges?


Determination, or assuming you have 300%+ increased aura effect... 4-5 more auras.

Charges are what we use though, 10% chance on hit to get a charge... so for every 30 enemies hit you get an endurance charge...


it feels inconsistent to be at full endurance charges with bosses so during single target fights i always fall to 80-84 sometimes less. i want to try and cap it somehow..determination needs big reserve to fit it with what i have, i will have to drop an aura for it and the only one i can think of is grace.
Thanks for this answer, I will spend my day in pob! Have a good day !!
Last edited by Lucastwxd on Nov 19, 2020, 7:27:09 AM
"
iamDoudar wrote:

it feels inconsistent to be at full endurance charges with bosses so during single target fights i always fall to 80-84 sometimes less. i want to try and cap it somehow..determination needs big reserve to fit it with what i have, i will have to drop an aura for it and the only one i can think of is grace.

You will (if you spend enough) get to a point that bosses die before they have a chance to kill you.

In most cases grace will provide more tank than determination but ultimately it is up to you.



"
Lucastwxd wrote:
Thanks for this answer, I will spend my day in pob! Have a good day !!

I hope I've helped.
Last edited by Snellious on Nov 19, 2020, 7:17:02 AM
Yes thank you !

Last question:

I have HH in my stash it's fun yes but idk if I sell it for my upgrade or keep her (price of HH is in my 150ex~)
"
iamDoudar wrote:

You will (if you spend enough) get to a point that bosses die before they have a chance to kill you.

In most cases grace will provide more tank than determination but ultimately it is up to you.


I have good dmg but sometimes in full party bosses dies a bit slower so i wanted to be able to take at least one heavy hit without being close to dying..

thanks mate for all the answers <3

"
Lucastwxd wrote:
Yes thank you !

Last question:

I have HH in my stash it's fun yes but idk if I sell it for my upgrade or keep her (price of HH is in my 150ex~)

It depends if you want clear speed or boss dps/tank...



"
iamDoudar wrote:

I have good dmg but sometimes in full party bosses dies a bit slower so i wanted to be able to take at least one heavy hit without being close to dying..

thanks mate for all the answers <3


Party play makes it harder if some people don't carry their weight... tanking boss hits is dangerous for most builds, dodging is easier than gearing to facetank.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info