[3.12] Solo Aurastack Guardian - 70m sDPS with ~90k ehp (3.13 manifesto addressed)

"
Homer77 wrote:
Great guide, thank you, I enjoying playing it. But I never get close to your dps (in poe and game), also my Energyshild still a bit low. Damage I guess is because of playing CI doing a lot less damage and not the best enchant on gloves. Also I am playing legendary Styx to get enough mana reduce for the shild and to reduce 3 small clusters.

I am not sure if I should go voices with 5 notes. At the moment I am playing with 3 large clusters. What do you think is better?

If I was playing CI, I would be a scion and have 2 voices and a rare large for 8 mediums at end game.

I'm not a huge fan of guardian CI although you have managed to achieve the 75% rmr so you can use prism guardian which is nice.

Anomalous Zealotry does nothing with Maligaro's Virtuosity, get a Divergent Purity of Ice or Elements for that enhance setup

Determination does very little for you, though its on a double corrupt Prism so getting grace and +2 on one is a very expensive sidegrade... however replacing determination corruption for grace, swapping grace for divergent purity of elements and getting a divergent purity of ice, putting both those and the anomalous discipline (though divergent vitality is better) with the enhance is a TON of dps (6m to 10m shaper dps)... you are also missing a vaal haste which is a cheap upgrade.

I feel like you have put a lot of ex into this build, with your rmr small clusters and your double corrupts but even so this shows the investment needed for CI to beat lowlife, and I think it also needs to be scion for the free extra 8 passive skill points and all the extra cast speed. I have like 25% more inc aura effect than you and 7x the damage (if you change what was suggested, 10x the dps if you don't).

When you have free skill points swap one of the large clusters for a voices.
"
Snellious wrote:

Doryani's would free up a slot, I also don't use second wind (and then I have grants aura corruptions on a ring and my shield but no doryani's)

Getting 200% then 300% inc aura makes your pdr per aura go to 3 then 4 per. More auras and aura effect is more pdr.

Getting 21/0 auras and some nice clusters will be easy with 40ex :P

Thanks again man!
PoB Is looking like this right now: https://pastebin.com/CnEidHYR
If I add another aura (by corruption or any other way) I don't have enough mana anymore. Even when I would get a corrupted conqueror's efficiency for 1% rmr I still wouldn't be able to slot in something like a grace. What would be the best way of fixing this?
"
MarcusMcBride wrote:

Thanks again man!
PoB Is looking like this right now: https://pastebin.com/CnEidHYR
If I add another aura (by corruption or any other way) I don't have enough mana anymore. Even when I would get a corrupted conqueror's efficiency for 1% rmr I still wouldn't be able to slot in something like a grace. What would be the best way of fixing this?

Depends on the aura, get a voices and a 5th small cluster for Grace else dread banner is an aura for the benefits of the PDR, regen etc from guardian (but also reduced the accuracy of nearby enemies by a lot). You can also move your precision (deleveled 15) into your blood magic support setup (18 if you get a 21 blood magic) to save some mana reservation.

Don't forget to get 21/0 wrath/hatred/zealotry for your +4 shield. (2% more damage per, 100k+ extra dps each)

Also Heralds are a lot less beneficial without Purposeful Habringer Nodes on the medium clusters, thunder does very little (ice at least is corpse removal) so if you really need to save mana to fit more useful tank auras...
Last edited by Snellious on Nov 14, 2020, 4:38:40 AM
Hey how u doing? hope good.

Im trying ur build and loving.

i want to improve it even more can u check what kind updates i can do?

here my pob link : https://pastebin.com/sNLkaGfT

Thanks!

PS: I want to improve my single target, its kinda sad :/
Last edited by metalinguszzz on Nov 15, 2020, 7:00:14 PM
"
metalinguszzz wrote:

Thanks!

You have 11.5m shaper dps with vaal haste active, thats not sad!

To improve it... GET A 21/20 ARC! (as thats 10% more dps by itself)... also a 2nd voices (for another medium cluster), +2 aura/aoe corruptions on helm/shield... cast speed/ele weak on hit corruption on gloves... 21/0 auras... woke controlled destruction/spell echo...

If tank was the issue, you have so much unreserved life/mana so fitting grace and/or dread banner would help, why do you have sublime form on a small cluster but no grace in gear? link your herald of thunder to your blood magic support and swap second wind for grace, it will fit easily.
Last edited by Snellious on Nov 15, 2020, 10:11:16 PM
"
Snellious wrote:
"
metalinguszzz wrote:

Thanks!

You have 11.5m shaper dps with vaal haste active, thats not sad!

To improve it... GET A 21/20 ARC! (as thats 10% more dps by itself)... also a 2nd voices (for another medium cluster), +2 aura/aoe corruptions on helm/shield... cast speed/ele weak on hit corruption on gloves... 21/0 auras... woke controlled destruction/spell echo...

If tank was the issue, you have so much unreserved life/mana so fitting grace and/or dread banner would help, why do you have sublime form on a small cluster but no grace in gear? link your herald of thunder to your blood magic support and swap second wind for grace, it will fit easily.

Thanks man for the reply

i stumbled on this while aimlessly browsing trade today,i got it :D

Gotta sell my old one below to make up what i paid.
Last edited by iamDoudar on Nov 17, 2020, 7:50:36 AM
"
Snellious wrote:
"
dr4lse wrote:
Hi fams :)

I think I stumbled on a wall with my approach to this build xD

As for survivability, it's eh I can say "OK"

The problem is for a DPS >.> with my calc in pob I have 1,2mil (ofc I know I need 6L Shavs, working on it xD)

Things I'm aware of changing:

- 5L Shavs
- Better rings (one dont have 20% catalyst)

Below POB

https://pastebin.com/RrZ8z6v0

You are right, a 6l shavs and a 2nd quality call of the brotherhood are needed.

You also have under the 200% inc aura effect which is easily fixed by allocating "Influence", your survivability will improved once you have 200% inc aura effect and you get 21 purities and put them in your helm (as shown on the budget POB).

You are missing Zealotry (which is big damage) and your precision wasnt turned on in your POB... you are also missing a diamond flask...

https://pastebin.com/Ssemmd8z is your build with a 6l, swapped determination for zealoty, turned on (and deleveled) precision and leveled all your other auras to 20 (needed a 21 blood magic to level precision to 16, its level 13 otherwise)... with these changes you have 4m shaper dps which is inline with my budget POB

Hi one more time :)

Thanks for ur advice I have all in mind. Can You tell me what to do next?

Right now for me what is missing in this build is "med build" as we have ur "budget" and "current" POB.

Rgiht now I would like to get ur help what to add after "budget" or what we can focus on :)

Thanks in advance.
"
iamDoudar wrote:

i stumbled on this while aimlessly browsing trade today,i got it :D

Gotta sell my old one below to make up what i paid.

cast speed is the 3rd best I think, after spell double damage and explode :)
"
dr4lse wrote:

Hi one more time :)

Thanks for ur advice I have all in mind. Can You tell me what to do next?

Right now for me what is missing in this build is "med build" as we have ur "budget" and "current" POB.

Rgiht now I would like to get ur help what to add after "budget" or what we can focus on :)

Thanks in advance.

Good point, mid build POB added

https://pastebin.com/SL9X2UCn level 98 with 10m shaper dps.

It still has super basic cluster jewels (but better than budget) and 2x 7voices (which is why you need 98)... you can save 1 point per 5voices, you can save 3 points with intuitive leap by charisma (though you will need another 1% rmr)

so can be done at 92 if you drop the 1 point aura effect at sovereignty, 94 without the voices...
Last edited by Snellious on Nov 17, 2020, 11:35:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info