[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
XinLao wrote:
Looking at this thread makes me wanna gouge my friggin eyes out for every convoluted bullshit I've read in it while looking at any PoB he had. Amazing!!!

Gladiator = Goes slayer, not even variant and taking Block to top it off

League Starter = No actual league start gear, But hey at least you have:

Boots with tailwind, elusive with some newly added mod that apparently at some point in the game we got 34% TO ALL ELEMENTAL resists in boots, DAMNNN even I didn't knew that existed, with 10% dodge (for whatever reason) and 25% spell block IN BOOTS. DAMNN, No bullshit PoB. HUH

"This is your rare opportunity to play a build which can handle the hardest content in the game without breaking the bank!"

Yeah i'm sure boots like that and the mods themselfs would be worth just around 100ex+, but to top it off to make it even better with complety unheard off values that don't even EXIST and with EIGHT MODS. EIGHT!

Paradoxia with the right mods as if that is actually just EZ to get huh! Well then time for you peeps to NOT BREAK BANK and throw another 25 ex+

Ryslathat for another couple of Ex's dump

5 unique items and just a big load of crap where to get actual resists (OH WAIT they must be the 35% TO ALL RESISTS in boots)
Rare gear that would make your eyes bleed for the ammount of hours you would have to currency farm to get it or sell your kidneys to God himself to boost your RNG to craft any of those

TANKY:
"This is mega tanky"
So just having 6k HP is tanky? Where is the tankiness? I didn't see jack shit in your PoB. No ailment immunities AT ALL (oh yeah you were too busy filling your crap build with unique items to Boost your DPS numbers that don't even reach the values you mentioned, NOT EVEN CLOSE) for some reason, you wasted point for immunity to maim and hinder (why???), no stun immunity seen AT ALL, no bleed immunity seen at ALL, no poison immnuty??? I didn't see NOTHING aside from you telling people to sell their kidneys for an extremly high value jewel with the RIGHT MODS and Corrupting blood immunity in it.
You said it yourself:
"No hinder or maim, no ailments, no stuns, no freezes, no bleed or poisons of any kind or anything at all that could mess up your gameplay."
You had NONE. Nice League Start BTW. BEST BUILD EVER

Also: No Fortify on PoB just so that he could boost his DPS = EVEN LESS Defense

Tankiness and Abyssus are 2 things that really work together HUH??????

You have NO EVASION, ONLY 7k armour and you're picking frigging Endurance Charge nodes to ONLY have 55% phys reduction.

No Spell Surpression (Somehow you picked up MageBane and just think it would make miracles, NOTHING, no kind of actual mitigation aside from going wasting his points to get block that doesn't even matches up from what he should ACTUALLY have! PoB Warrior AWAKENED

I wasted 10 chaos for some crap gear in my league starter and I have more HP, more defenses and more EHP then you. By more then double. With enough damage to clear high tier maps! You somehow have a PoB full of bullshit with items that go over 200ex all together and you can't even have a proper EHP pool?

Damage:
FULL BLOWN INFLATED DAMAGE, pulled off from 200ex full of gear, that doesn't even go off past 12M damage, and this is SACRIFICING his entire PoB of what tankiness is all about just to Boost his POB Warrior Damage skills to the max.
"6 seconds of Blade Flurry should be ~ 72M damage"
"6 seconds of VDS should be ~ 40M damage"
"to play a power demon build which is not based on deceptive language, unrealistic gear or hidden PoB tricks."
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH
EVERY single PoB configuration box clicked, EVERY SINGLE ONE
ALL FLASKS ACTIVE
Full of unique Jewels (Don't forget to get them with the Corrupted Blood Immunity, I'm SURE they will come CHEAP)
200ex+ Worth of gear
Enligthen 4
Almost every Aura in Existence put into his build without even using Reservation Effiency nodes. OH WAIT HE HAD AUL's UPRISING FOR PRIDE. 15ex+ (Yeah you guys can get everything, just dump another 15ex (league starter btw))
No mana Reservation nodes taken in another attempt to PoB Warrior his way into inflating his DPS AGAIN despite of ALL the Auras and others he was ticking in his skills.

THIS DUDE, INFLATES his DPS in Sirus saying that he recently killed enemies. I cannot even stress just how stupid that is.

He has then after that a "Low Gear" section in the tree where he slightly modifies his tree, while keeping the same 200+ex gear clicked in and there are absolutly no substitute on those gear slots to actually see how a "low gear" "damage and "tankiness" would work.

His definition of "low gear" and "Endgame gear" is if you have Unique Jewels basically.

Go to his PoB and do this:
Uncheck EVERY SINGLE ONE of the boxes he pressed in configurations. AT MOST you will have full uptime with Leeching, seeing it's a Slayer you have basically full uptime on it. EVERYTHING ELSE = OUT

DELETE HIS GEAR, and put something that you would ACTUALLY get between getting to maps and kill your first Sirus.

Uncheck EVERY SINGLE FLASK.

Suddendly all his 72M DPS that he couldn't even reach in the first place not even by half the value of it, turned into a 2M dps builds with a 200ex dump of gear. While still having absolutely no decent layer of defense.
2M DPS without removing his gear. Just from unchecking the boxes the he would NOT HAVE ACTIVE 100% in a boss fight.
Switch his gear, and suddendly his Reave/BF TOP NOTCH build goes crumbling down to some miserable 300/400k dps with some ACTUAL realistic, buyable/farmable gear.

I'm not affiliated to the guide creator in anyway but u seem real mad at him lmfao! The guide might not be updated but he has been staying true to making reave work with slayer. Maybe reading isn't your strong suit lol but his characters are public so you can see his items and I'm quite sure that he cleared most content with his current level of gear.

He might have oversold the build but ppl forget that some of these guides have been here for years and updating all the info every league launch is a pain with all the sweeping changes that GGG likes to make. Sometimes I wonder if people just open a forum thread without reading through it all and expect to clear all content on a 10c budget lolololol! Unfortunately, this is not the gameplay GGG intends anymore :)

Good news is that you can still make the build work if you put in some effort and use your brains. If you are struggling as a new player, feel free to check my character out or pm me in game to ask questions about the build. Btw, I just killed Maven yest so I've only got the feared encounter to go and the new uber difficulty stuff.
"

Champ = more defensive abilities and easier to scale phys dps but has lack of IAS vs slayer. Also, its a preference thing as I don't play melee chars that go vaal pact or depend on leech for defense.

I pasted my pob a few pages ago so give if it a scroll back to see if u can find it. If not just pop me a PM and I'll reply with it when I'm back from work.

Oh thanks a lot ! I'm gonna try both i guess, kinda happy tho, just dropped the ryslatha coil while leveling Oo'.. Guess it's a sign :D
Last edited by Seppukku on Nov 3, 2021, 5:49:03 AM
"
Not sure what you on about buddy but this league changes to defences actually made Abyssus usable for the 1st time ever. Feel free to check my character profile.

Thanks for the refreshing change of build to champion.

I haven't made the change to champion yet, but managed to respec the passives to one similar to yours.

Would like to ask, is Atziri's acuity still required for your champ build? Thanks
"
AlvanJustice wrote:
"
Not sure what you on about buddy but this league changes to defences actually made Abyssus usable for the 1st time ever. Feel free to check my character profile.

Thanks for the refreshing change of build to champion.

I haven't made the change to champion yet, but managed to respec the passives to one similar to yours.

Would like to ask, is Atziri's acuity still required for your champ build? Thanks

Personally, I think vaal pact is a waste of time and never required. However, if you like the playstyle then the crit + intel is quite useful. It's completely up to you.
Yeah this guide is terrible, I am very sad that I was mislead by it, sold off all my gear and am switching to corrupting blood now because the gear for this build was so expensive and felt like trash in T16...
"
I'm not affiliated to the guide creator in anyway but u seem real mad at him lmfao! The guide might not be updated but he has been staying true to making reave work with slayer. Maybe reading isn't your strong suit lol but his characters are public so you can see his items and I'm quite sure that he cleared most content with his current level of gear.

He might have oversold the build but ppl forget that some of these guides have been here for years and updating all the info every league launch is a pain with all the sweeping changes that GGG likes to make. Sometimes I wonder if people just open a forum thread without reading through it all and expect to clear all content on a 10c budget lolololol! Unfortunately, this is not the gameplay GGG intends anymore :)

Good news is that you can still make the build work if you put in some effort and use your brains. If you are struggling as a new player, feel free to check my character out or pm me in game to ask questions about the build. Btw, I just killed Maven yest so I've only got the feared encounter to go and the new uber difficulty stuff.

I didn't read it? The guide ITSELF, says Immunity to pratically everything and you have immunity to NOTHING, The GUIDE said you use Fortify, and then you remove Fortify to boost DPS numbers, You have a full blown PoB that was MADE in the new tree that is literally UNREALISTIC, The guide has 200EX worth of gear in PoB that goes around 2M DPS if you're actually not having everything checked in and flasks active as if you have 100% uptime in everything, and say you do GIGADAMAGE dps. You said you have A LOT of Defense, YOU ONLY HAVE 75% attack block AT MOST
OverSold? Holy SHIIIT.
Reading isn't my strong suit? I don't know, maybe it's more whoever made the guide was having Allucinations?
Others don't know how to read, but you claim for this to be a league starter, when you literally can't do damage without a 200EX worth of gear and no defense layers to top it off. LEAGUE STARTER

"Sometimes I wonder if people just open a forum thread without reading through it all and expect to clear all content on a 10c budget lolololol!"
I wasted 30c at most in trade and already cleared almost everything!!! Just saying. I didn't need to buy more then for QoL and craft my own gear in a couple of hours to clear everything while having more and realistc damage (more then double then what you offered with realistic gear acquisition) while also having more EHP then what i've seen. The numbers you reach with 2M DPS with 200ex gear is the same numbers i can reach without even needing to spend anything if i want too. and you're telling others to use their brains and they are struggling? Talk about hypocrisy.

"good news is that you can still make the build work if you put in some effort and use your brains."
You mean to say get the brains to mindlessy farm currency for your PoB warrior stats, that putting in any realistic gear between reaching maps and killing bosses only ammounts to fraction of the dps you claim to have that I don't believe for 1 second that you were able to even kill maven or anything without that PoB warrior stats and without dying 500 times.

You wanna try to make Reave/BF alive? This is not how you do it.........
"
XinLao wrote:

If you think you can do it better - do it better.
If you want the text guide to be updated on your demand - pay me money.

It's not healthy to go psychotic over a video game guide on a forum.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
XinLao wrote:

That's your excuse for writting a bunch of convoluted bullshit that is not even remotely true to the reality or the nature of your own build or YOUR OWN WORDS?
"
XinLao wrote:
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
XinLao wrote:

That's your excuse for writting a bunch of convoluted bullshit that is not even remotely true to the reality or the nature of your own build or YOUR OWN WORDS?

I'll tell you what even, Delete this:

"Starter"

"top of the cream of building a melee character efficiently & effectively."

"to play a build which can handle the hardest content in the game without breaking the bank!"

"experience how it really feels to play a power demon build which is not based on deceptive language, unrealistic gear or hidden PoB tricks."

"This is mega tanky" (not even remotely close)

"No hinder or maim, no ailments, no stuns, no freezes, no bleed or poisons of any kind or anything at all that could mess up your gameplay."

"Super duper tanky" (no evasion, no armour, at most 70% phys reduction TOP, a lot of wasted points and gear acquisition for block, no significant ammount of spell surpression, no effective EHP whatsoever)

"6 seconds of Blade Flurry should be ~ 72M damage
6 seconds of VDS should be ~ 40M damage"

"Fortify" You say you use fortify but ALL your PoB's definitly don't even have fortify. You wanted to show off that GIGA damage with every single config tick and flask on?

3 50% mana reservation auras with 1 banner and blood and sand without even taking Reservation efficiency nodes and throwing a lvl 4 enlighten as if they are as ez to get as before just to remove a +15ex worth amulet and have that all come crashing down by either losing all your life, or remove arrogance and have 50% life reserved (LOL) or have -35%+ mana reserved.

Don't know how. How do you put that many Auras again without wasting dozens of ex's?

Write in the build descrpition instead: This is a build that in only viable with a LOT of currency and DEFINITLY not a league starter.

Then you can actually have a legit build guide and not a "a power demon build which is not based on deceptive language, unrealistic gear or hidden PoB tricks"

"

one could argue wasting so many ppls time and lying so much is also psychotic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info