[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

"
max1203 wrote:
"

Seems like alot of ppl are struggling with this build as it has deviated quite a bit from OP's original glad version. I have quite a different philosophy from the build creator on how to play melee characters and have adapted his guide to suit my playstyle instead. If anyone is interested, feel free to check my character out. I am currently using champ with versatile combatant with max chaos res and 6k hp. I am able to do semi-juiced t16 maps with triple beyond + deli & scourge with no issues. I have yet to do maven/the feared but it shouldn't be a problem as I have cleared most of the bosses with no issue and my gear isn't even close to min-maxed yet. Feel free to pm me via the forums or in game (IGN: DemonSlayerNoobNoob) if you are committed to making reave work.

TLDR - As it is my 6th league in a row playing a melee skill, all melee build will forever feel clunky if you don't have a permanent source of the explody mod.

Just changed from the original described build to yours.

Works like a charm and feels way smoother and not so squishy. Thanks mate.

Quartz flask is a lifesaver by the way...I was surprised at how effective a mere 10% spell suppression was. Gl with the build!
now i'm thinking about switching over as well. Im 92 and t14+ maps can easily just get 1 shot right now.

how well is it against bosses like sirus, what skills do you use for fighting sirus, is it still reave? (i haven't really looked too deeply into ur build yet)

Not to hijack build creator's guide but I received like a dozen messages asking for my pob so here it is: https://pastebin.com/N4kMdVDZ

Not sure if it works but gl hf playing reave builds!
Last edited by SolaceinSolipsism on Nov 1, 2021, 4:25:58 PM
ok
Last edited by Riantheus on Nov 1, 2021, 6:04:03 PM
"
Not to hijack build creator's guide but I received like a dozen messages asking for my pob so here it is: https://pastebin.com/N4kMdVDZ

Not sure if it works but gl hf playing reave builds!

I'm going to take a look at your version. While I have Paradoxica What do you think of using this sword instead?

"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
I was doing the post tutorial until I read POBs are the most accurate... I'm kinda noob yet on POE, and now I have to change a lot of gems lol
A question I have, I play on console and there is no Aul's uprising selling (even if there was, I'll take forever to buy anyways), whats aura do u think i ignore for now? I'm using Pride, precision, artic armour and dead branner. Don't have mana for malevolence and blood and sand, and Enlighten is 3ex right now, can't buy yet. These aura is OK for now or is better to change some?
"
izint wrote:
now i'm thinking about switching over as well. Im 92 and t14+ maps can easily just get 1 shot right now.

how well is it against bosses like sirus, what skills do you use for fighting sirus, is it still reave? (i haven't really looked too deeply into ur build yet)

I actually switched builds yesterday and I'm also level 92. I looked at poeninja what the best performing slayer builds are and what I can easily switch to without much investment and I found this lv 99 guy https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/casualty1337/MySobriety?i=2&search=class%3DSlayer

It is a frost blades build, switching costed me 7-10 ex (I really took the expensive stuff like an awakened gem, watchers eye and skill gems on lv 20/21). I still have less than half the dps than the guy linked but it is soo good. The survivability is much better as we dont need abyssus, clearspeed is at least tripled and bossing is mediocre but okay. You need to smash less buttons and especially scourge content is done easier and safer.

I probably invested too few currency for my weapons and that's why I'm lacking dps. Probably should do this first before buying watchers eye etc.

Sorry for advertising another build here, I just think it is a viable alternative to switch to and you can keep most of your gear.
Last edited by Eskalior on Nov 2, 2021, 8:09:51 AM
Hey, i need some advices, actually leveling a starter char right now with this build, since i loved to play reave in other league, tho lasts comments are kinda getting me worried about end game.
Is it still possible to do all content without extremly expensive gear ? ANd if yes what's the change i should focus on to make it viable in 3.16 ? Thanks in advance =)
Ey guys, I haven't updated the build further or played because I'm busy IRL :P
The PoBs should suffice for now (:
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
Seppukku wrote:
Hey, i need some advices, actually leveling a starter char right now with this build, since i loved to play reave in other league, tho lasts comments are kinda getting me worried about end game.
Is it still possible to do all content without extremly expensive gear ? ANd if yes what's the change i should focus on to make it viable in 3.16 ? Thanks in advance =)

It is possible to breeze through all content but it depends what you mean by extremely expensive? I am currently sitting at maybe 10ex worth of gear and I already cleared most of the bosses. Feel free to check my char out :) Meanwhile, I still have about 200-300ex worth of upgrades to get before I'll be happy with my character.

If you are committed on playing reave, then paradoxica for sure and high ias for a start. The meta has been shaken up a lot over the past few leagues and I don't believe any 1-hander melee build can full clear everything easily without reasonable investment anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info