[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

Can i ask, what gem links i should use with blade flurry?

Thanks
I just wanna drop by and say to all the people having trouble with this build:

Try SolaceinSolipsism's version (the Champion one). I was struggling a lot in yellow maps/versus conquerors (I think OP's version needs you to actually be pretty mobile and attentive and I like to brain dead map zoomzoom) and made the switch and now I'm into reds and breezing through them comfortably. Haven't even completed Uber Lab yet. I've prolly spent like maybe 2ex in gear so far and still have a lot of room for improvements a.k.a my gear is trassshh and I'm not even using all the link setups. Even with all that it still feels really, really good. So, if you're bent on playing reave/melee like me and don't wanna go through a bunch to switch to something else try their's its sweet and an easy cheap transition.
Regarding playing Champion how do we make Adrenaline work?
Never seen it pop up on my top tool bar as yet.
Thanks to KissMeQuick and the guy who gave us the Champion alternative.
1 thing i am finding is Ahn's Might really doesn't cut it pretty soon into maps and as i am yet to get a 1ex drop i feel it is going to be a very long grind.
"
"
AlvanJustice wrote:
"
Not sure what you on about buddy but this league changes to defences actually made Abyssus usable for the 1st time ever. Feel free to check my character profile.

Thanks for the refreshing change of build to champion.

I haven't made the change to champion yet, but managed to respec the passives to one similar to yours.

Would like to ask, is Atziri's acuity still required for your champ build? Thanks

Personally, I think vaal pact is a waste of time and never required. However, if you like the playstyle then the crit + intel is quite useful. It's completely up to you.

Thanks, i switched to a spiked gloves for further DPS and some resists.

Would like to ask, for your enduring cry, do you cast it on left click (move)?

Would like to ask, is Atziri's acuity still required for your champ build? Thanks[/quote]

Personally, I think vaal pact is a waste of time and never required. However, if you like the playstyle then the crit + intel is quite useful. It's completely up to you.[/quote]

Thanks, i switched to a spiked gloves for further DPS and some resists.

Would like to ask, for your enduring cry, do you cast it on left click (move)?[/quote]

Yeah with call to arms keystone for instant casting. That's how I like my melee chars to operate.
It just procs when you take too much dmg. I like it as a backup flask and the permanent intimidate is pretty good as well.

If you find it useless, then you can go inspirational which makes your banner mana cost free is pretty good as well.
Hey guys!

First of all, big thanks for KMQ-author of this build. It's not as powerful as should be and for me it's not enough so good on red maps, but it was still fun to play with it (Slayer version). I don't understand all the hate on this forum, lol. If you don't like it, you have plenty of other builds, poeninja, streamers etc. Chill guys, its only game!

After that, I changed to champion with the SolaceinSolipsism build - thanks dude! The character can stand up on high maps, at the cost of clear speed on Slayer. If you want to be really tanky, I recommend it.

There is still a lot to change in my character, for example:
- large cluster jewel
- abyssus enchant
- gloves
- flasks setup (my sucks a lot)
- some chaos res

Can u guys tell me how much attack/spell block do u have on champ? Feel free to look on my char too.

Greetings to all and have a nice day. Peace!
Last edited by 6542037 on Nov 4, 2021, 6:15:56 AM
"
6542037 wrote:
Hey guys!

First of all, big thanks for KMQ-author of this build. It's not as powerful as should be and for me it's not enough so good on red maps, but it was still fun to play with it (Slayer version). I don't understand all the hate on this forum, lol. If you don't like it, you have plenty of other builds, poeninja, streamers etc. Chill guys, its only game!

After that, I changed to champion with the SolaceinSolipsism build - thanks dude! The character can stand up on high maps, at the cost of clear speed on Slayer. If you want to be really tanky, I recommend it.

There is still a lot to change in my character, for example:
- large cluster jewel
- abyssus enchant
- gloves
- flasks setup (my sucks a lot)
- some chaos res

Can u guys tell me how much attack/spell block do u have on champ? Feel free to look on my char too.

Greetings to all and have a nice day. Peace!

I only have the 50% capped on both spell and attack from versatile combatant which is good enough for me.
"
I only have the 50% capped on both spell and attack from versatile combatant which is good enough for me.

Ok, you're right. I had forgotten about that.
With that keystone it can't be highter values on champion ascendency?

Can u look on my char? Maybe any other tips from u for upgrades?
My prior is cluster jewel (2 passives only), because I need mana leech ASAP. I need change gloves IMO, because clear speed is problem sometimes - probably need that explodes.
Last edited by 6542037 on Nov 4, 2021, 8:21:01 AM
"
6542037 wrote:

The character can stand up on high maps, at the cost of clear speed on Slayer.

What do you mean 'clear speed on Slayer'?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info