[3.18] Knaekbroed's Elemental Hit Elementalist | Fast, tanky and high dps | Uber boss viable

Yes, sad but true the PoB suggests even a Paradoxica without mods is better than this sword. I find that a bit counterintuitive and I have no clue how PoB calculates penetration e.g. That means Resistances are involved and such, but...well. Let's conclude numbers-wise Paradoxica is probably best.

Regarding the Ele Ailments you are ofc right, but on the other hand, the fast swords apply them quicker, so it's a battle of duration too. Gets quite complicated then.
Also the question of variation, both for Ele Hit and Paradoxica. Low dmg being doubled is bad, and in theory Ele hit could go Fire-Cold-Fire-Cold etc., meaning not applying shock or generally one of the three elements/ailments for some hits. Because it doesn't rotate, it just makes sure hit 2 chooses a different element than hit 1. But....I can't say how important that really is in gameplay situations. I don't even know if Multistrike changes the element of Ele hit with its repeats.

All I can say is I just like it fast and reliable. Because I can't stand when I attack e. g. Sirus being slowed and then get low rolls on my attacks. Feels horrible to me^^
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Paradoxica is definitely more dps, but honestly for most content, you dont need all the dps provided by paradoxica. For most content, the speed provided by a foil like Carmondai's is preferrable. I might try to get me one of those and try it out.

In regards to doing maven deathless, check out my maven video. The only thing that is dangerous is the memory game. I have tanked every other ability, including the big beam.

I have also been doing some t19 100% delirius maps, and it is super easy honestly. Ill be making a video when i get a triple beyond + nemesis map set up, but i can say that the improvements to the build in 3.13 are insane.
I've been comparing my build with the POB but I am nowhere near the 1 mil damage mark with very similar gear. Would anyone be kind enough to check my gear out? ign: threefingercombo.

appreciate it!
"
sillieronnie wrote:
I've been comparing my build with the POB but I am nowhere near the 1 mil damage mark with very similar gear. Would anyone be kind enough to check my gear out? ign: threefingercombo.

appreciate it!

Your account is private, we can't see your characters. You should change it in your privacy settings, uncheck Hide Characters tab. And be sure that your account page has Characters when opening in incognito mode
Last edited by Arykst on Mar 12, 2021, 3:48:06 AM
Is there any workaround for megalomaniacs as primordial bond and bloodscent/enduring composure do not exist right now

I do have livesearch on so if any pop up i will get them immediately :D
Last edited by rhex on Mar 12, 2021, 7:41:07 AM
Bloodscent is mostly useful for clear, for most bosses the ramp-up is negligible.

Enduring composure is good, but also not mandatory. I don't think I'd use it given the cost is probably will have.

The passives I use for my 2nd char are: Disorienting Display (saves me 1 passive), Blessed and Surging Vitality. You could also use something like Strike Leader, Stormrider (?), Adrenaline or so.

I just got one with Calamitous because it was cheap, that's also helpful.

Concerning the workaround: A shield with +2 min endurance charges is IMO the best solution. Needs some work if you want +2 max res as well though
wanna try ci version but there is no such body amour on trade=[
and i am suck at crafting too=[
got around 180 ex to start with
"
nglengjai wrote:
wanna try ci version but there is no such body amour on trade=[
and i am suck at crafting too=[
got around 180 ex to start with

I'd go about it as follows:
1) get a Q30 6L all white Vaal Regalia
2) use a Warlords' Exalted Orb and either hit or then roll the Endurance charge mod (It's a suffix)
3) buy a chest with elevated attack crit mod or basic attack crit mod (Hunter suffix)
4) Awakener Orb the Hunter mod onto the Vaal regalia and pray not to hit shitty mods
5) annull useless mods. leave the last suffix on or block it via random benchcraft
6) the prefixes are 2x defence (ES) and 1x Caster (additional curse). Fool around until you hit those. You can use "keep suffixes, reroll prefixes" or just aug them and reroll. Both a bit painful.
7) the Socketed Attacks have -15 to toal mana cost can be augmented via Augment Attack Harvest.

Step 6 will most likely be somewhat annoying and costly. I don't know how I'd price this Armour, but with 2x T1 ES mods...somewhere between 40-60ex?
Would like to hear how much rumblepie invested :D

Maybe there is a better way to go about it, but I doubt it. Because the Endurance charge mod can't be harvestcrafted, you have to start with this.
180ex is around what i have spent on all my gear.

I think the armor i have on cost around 15ex. Here is how i built it:

1. Get the 6l base (buy it 6l and influenced, it is much cheaper)
2. alteration spam until you have endurance charge on hit.
3. Harvest craft so that you have 2 removable prefixes and a crafted prefix. (you may not even need to harvest craft)
3.5. Harvest craft so you have only one suffix
4. augment attack
4.5. remove add attack on the crit mod till you get t1
5. augment attack
6. remove prefixes, either by meta crafting or by harvest
7. augment caster
8. craft hybrid es
9. remove es add es until you get high enough es mod (either one) for you to accept
10. craft the final es slot for yourself.

The whole thing took me like 1h, i might have gotten lucky though

Before you go about it, if you are not strong in crafting, go to https://www.craftofexile.com/, and then go to 'Emulator'. Make sure you can create the armor the way i have specified it in there, and then afterwards go and use real currency
Last edited by Rumblepie on Mar 12, 2021, 10:27:36 AM
"
Rumblepie wrote:
180ex is around what i have spent on all my gear.

I think the armor i have on cost around 15ex. Here is how i built it:

1. Get the 6l base (buy it 6l and influenced, it is much cheaper)
2. alteration spam until you have endurance charge on hit.
3. Harvest craft so that you have 2 removable prefixes and a crafted prefix. (you may not even need to harvest craft)
3.5. Harvest craft so you have only one suffix
4. augment attack
4.5. remove add attack on the crit mod till you get t1
5. augment attack
6. remove prefixes, either by meta crafting or by harvest
7. augment caster
8. craft hybrid es
9. remove es add es until you get high enough es mod (either one) for you to accept
10. craft the final es slot for yourself.

The whole thing took me like 1h, i might have gotten lucky though

Before you go about it, if you are not strong in crafting, go to https://www.craftofexile.com/, and then go to 'Emulator'. Make sure you can create the armor the way i have specified it in there, and then afterwards go and use real currency

Ahhh yea yours would not be that expensive. I was looking at the maxed-out thing in the PoB. The Hunter elevated mod base itself is 19 ex, so....^^ yea there's a price difference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info