[PS4] 3.12.4 Patch Notes

Oh you're still here? thought you were leaving? BYE!
Clown
everytime something
Last edited by radoikata on Jan 31, 2024, 7:17:18 PM
Whahaha are you seriously refreshing this page or something hahaha so sad dude, I feel for you man, good luck in whatever you do next bro, cya.
Dgd clown
everytime something
Last edited by radoikata on Jan 31, 2024, 7:18:07 PM
Toxic troll, never seen one of those before...

We're all laughing at you. None of us are angry, were too damn happy the game is working again to worry about something menial like you.

The devs cannot tell people like you that you're being rude, they just ban you. We were just sticking up for them because of how happy they made us, seems like they might be swinging the hammer tho.

You fight for the people that fight for you. They fought against the bluescreen and won! Pop the bubbly the war is over!!!
80m played on softcore WITH SOUND

No crashes

A little laggy on delirium and einhar beasts still freezing the game for 0.5~2 seconds after capturing them, but playable.

VERY POSITIVE FEEDBACK.

GOOD JOB, EXILE
(this time not being sarcastic) :)
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
Just wanted to add my voice to those saying a huge "thank you" for this patch. I've played a ton in the 24 hours since it released and only experienced one crash (technically it just froze), rather than the ~10 per day prior to it. Awesome work GGG, and much appreciated!
I've played for about 8 hours total since the patch dropped and I usually crash on average about once every 45 minutes.

I have had zero crashes since this patch.

Well done GGG I've been playing on PS4 every league and this is definitely the most stable crash wise the game has even been in my opinion. I would definitely now recommend the game to my friends again and others because of this.

I've bought all the stash tabs I need (so far) over the previous seasons but I'll look at buying a supporter pack to thank you for this great work.

To Jeff,

If the feedback continues to be good about the crashes being resolved, it would be a really cool idea for GGG to consider gifting a special cosmetic or something to PS4 players who stuck with you over the previous seasons and put up with all those crashes. perhaps a bug pet or something would be really neat to commemorate and celebrate this great patch.

Anyway I think something like this would be loved by the community as this fix will really be game changing (pardon the pun) in how much more the PS4 community can now enjoy PoE.

Thank you again for your hard work and I appreciate that debugging non reproduceable bugs on non windows hardware could be quite tricky.

Kind regards,
Macrossium
You guys did a great job, I ran like 100 heists yesterday and without 1 single
crash. Thank you!!!
Gotta say I am extremely pleased with this patch. Played for 3 hours and crashed only once (end of a delirium in maps) versus 5 times an hour before while softlocking mys system. I continue to have rollback/desync issues BUT that is more my end from what I can tell. I just wish I wouldn't get rolled back into the mob I just dashed out of. lol.

Also if anyone is having a issue with not seeing 3.12.4 show up as well I just did a full redownload of the client to make sure it was there. Version shows in bottom left corner of main menu.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info