[PS4] 3.12.4 Patch Notes

I managed to do one map before I crashed. Nothing's changed as far as I'm concerned.
Played for about 2 hours on the new patch. Did 2 Heists, like 20 delves and then mostly maps with 2 delirium mirrors touched in them.

No crashes and feels more stable overall. Does still drop in fps when a lot of stuff is happening but no crashes so far, first test looks good.
Last edited by emperor_of_doom6 on Oct 16, 2020, 6:33:43 AM

Updated this morning (CET) and have been playing for over three hours without crashing. Completed more heists today than the rest of the league combined.
Great work GGG!
Bought a supporter pack to celebrate!
I love how it wasn’t just a heist fix but the big fix we’ve been waiting for on everything.
Last edited by ChaoticAssaulter on Oct 16, 2020, 9:21:18 AM
No ce-34 errors, no crashes !!!! I was even able to have a delirium with abyss after 11h afk in games. Omg i will buy microtransactions to thank you. After almost 2 years of playing with 15 errors per game session ..... I still can't believe it
Patch has now been out for 12 hours.

I've played for most of that time, with zero crashes.

Two sessions (so one app restart during ~11 hours of play).

This hasn't happened to me since Metamorph.

A friend I played with for part of the time did have one freeze (no crash, he manually quit the app after it was frozen for about 10 seconds).

But that's it.

I've even turned some of the sounds back on. :D
No blue screens at all in 7 hours but i had one freeze. Overall I'm happy. Good work Jeff and the console crew.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
Managed to get a second session in and decided to push the limits, ran a few fully juiced t14-t16 90%+ maps with scarabs, sextants and even delirium.

Then after that I ran 5 or so 80-83 regular heists with a lot going on as well when excaping. Finished off by doing a full 3 wing level 80 grand heist.

0 crashes so far and the game feels a lot smoother overall.

So thanks Jeff for arranging time of the engine/renderer team to get this fixed!
"
h7201 wrote:
Two hours in mapping and fought Baran, I haven't seen any crashed so far. I hope this will last. Thanks for the efforts GGG.

Dont remind me of baran his spawn in crash last week killed my hc heist 81juggernaut with 6500life :(
Thank you ggg great pach... Keep the good work... This pach to be perfect in my opinion just missed the life on the minions on the auras bar like the pc version more on the animate guardian and so on... Tank ggg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info