[PS4] 3.12.4 Patch Notes

"
CarlMwHaa wrote:
this might not be the fix it might take more then 1 fix to this common crash.

Hell I'll take anything at this point. We all will.
Fix client crash.Finaly.Pls work
I'd be surprised if that fixed the ce-34878-0 crash, but I'm pretty sure they didn't.
It looks like they started coding everything in and just forgot to go back and code the finishing effects on everything lol. But hopefully this is it. I have only played a few seasons now and was fed up and sad how broke my favorite game was. I was like finally a game like Diablo but so much better. Diablo got bored after your first couple end game runs. POE never gets boring. So thanks GGG!! Keep up the great work.
"
I'd be surprised if that fixed the ce-34878-0 crash, but I'm pretty sure they didn't.

That's an error code. I'm positive that this fix will fix *some* crashes that result in that error code.

But there could be literally dozens of bugs that all cause the same error code (example: a "memory access out of bounds" error code could be caused by lots of different pieces of code accessing memory -- if there are 11 places where this happens, and you fix 9 of them, there are still 2 left (which you presumably haven't located yet, or you would have fixed them), but your players will still experience *many* fewer crashes.

That's an oversimplification, but I think it gets the point across.

Expect this patch to reduce the number of crashes, not make the game crash free.

But hopefully it will go back to a "playable" level. Because Heist launch crash level was not "playable".

EDIT: Patch is 732MB for me, in case anyone is looking for a size.
Last edited by QQPQ on Oct 15, 2020, 10:37:21 PM
My god they fking did it.

6 heists in a row now without any issues at all, lag, freezing, blurring, crashing nothing.
No way.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Guys this it it.
All content.
No issues.
11 heists now in a row too.
Oh.
My.
God.
GGG has always delivered...thank you for all your hard work as always.
I guess people should start buying mtx lol
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info