[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

is it just me or do you also having issues with the Canyon maps boss? the "Pig" that has inbuilt Vegence with some juice on the map just wrecks me since it seems to procs on litterly every strike from cyclone or do i kinda going on this map boss wrong?

also @ 7k ES and with 1.1% leech from spelldamage and 0.3% leech from cold damage + Watchers Eye with ES on hit leeching sometimes feels very bad or is it just a damage thing? love the build and made a change back into using Vortex curseing with bonechill for extra damage instead of 3L hoI and felt that damage and survial went up
Hi,
Can u explain differents beetwen 2 gems setups?
Vortex + bone + hex + frostbite
And
Herald of Ice setup from guide
What setup is better?
Last edited by rybson1989 on Mar 1, 2021, 4:45:22 AM
For those who have survability issues,the best way for me was to boost my dps.I die way less with 5K5ES now than before with 6K4:my ice nova dps went from 600K to 1M+.
"
rybson1989 wrote:
Hi,
Can u explain differents beetwen 2 gems setups?
Vortex + bone + hex + frostbite
And
Herald of Ice setup from guide
What setup is better?

i would say that the Herald of ice setup early is the go to but when you start getting some damage you really dont need it and rather go with vortex setup to maximize the chill effect etc, i even have the Divergent Frostbite that boosts the freeze chance to 45% instead of the normal 20 or so % since duration is not needed since you spam the curse so fast anyway
"
DooM4real wrote:
For those who have survability issues,the best way for me was to boost my dps.I die way less with 5K5ES now than before with 6K4:my ice nova dps went from 600K to 1M+.

some says is best defense is offence. This is the proof :) still I recommend to hit 1M Ice Nova damage with 7.5k ES as the optimal play for any content in game.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
QosmozGaming thank you for posting this amazing build, i loved it and i will probably play with it in the future again

Is there some break point to make 100% delirium maps? I was able to run canyon t15 on 100% with beyond but i keep dying to the boss that uses vengeance.. so i think i still need some upgrades

Here's my POB, what do you think?

https://pastebin.com/DMYD3hhp

I was thiking about getting militant faith first and then going for corrupted prism with auras, after it i was going to upgrade all my gems to variants and higher lvl and quality as you put in the guide.

Thank you again!
"
Mendigorico1 wrote:
QosmozGaming thank you for posting this amazing build, i loved it and i will probably play with it in the future again

Is there some break point to make 100% delirium maps? I was able to run canyon t15 on 100% with beyond but i keep dying to the boss that uses vengeance.. so i think i still need some upgrades

I was thiking about getting militant faith first and then going for corrupted prism with auras, after it i was going to upgrade all my gems to variants and higher lvl and quality as you put in the guide.

Thank you again!

hi Mendigorico, really nice build. Many items you have are in my wishlist :)

I would suggest to get 21/23 Vaal Ice Nova for main 6 link first. That'll be nice damage increase. Then go for Militant Faith jewel and lastly you can get the corrupted prism guardian (+ 21 Hatred & Zealotry to get max benefit).

Other than that, your build is done, rest is just upgrades over time.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
any suggestions what i should drop from budget tree before level 100? (Lets say 90)
cookies
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Mendigorico1 wrote:

Thank you again!

I would suggest to get 21/23 Vaal Ice Nova for main 6 link first. That'll be nice damage increase. Then go for Militant Faith jewel and lastly you can get the corrupted prism guardian (+ 21 Hatred & Zealotry to get max benefit).

just have a question for the canyon boss aswell how do you cope with the vengenge auto hit back? i taken my build to 7.1k ES now and if i juice canoyon (not delirium) he still more or less 1 shots me, is it if you dont get a freeze of from someone else to him then he becomes very dangerous or what?
"
nothingtoxic wrote:
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Mendigorico1 wrote:

Thank you again!

just have a question for the canyon boss aswell how do you cope with the vengenge auto hit back? i taken my build to 7.1k ES now and if i juice canoyon (not delirium) he still more or less 1 shots me, is it if you dont get a freeze of from someone else to him then he becomes very dangerous or what?

hi I tried this with fully juiced map also. Indeed boss is very deadly, I did not die but he got me near 20% ES. I guess with bad map mods he can one shot you. I suggest dancing around the boss until you chill/freeze him. For me that's possible with my damage + blind helps from sand stance + hindering the boss with Aspect of the Spider webs. I have around 7.6k ES. During mapping i died once to Harbingers packs because how reckless I went in :)
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info