[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

Hey, I followed your build but Im kinda stuck rn. The PoB fork shows that I deal significantly less damage and Im new at this so any help would be nice. Thanks

https://pastebin.com/U53ASQUJ
Last edited by Ramenmanxd on Mar 25, 2021, 8:52:40 PM
Im Like running out of mana all the time. i have over 100ex + in this build and my damage is great but i get one shot constantly anyone know why?
Last edited by 4pointt0 on Mar 27, 2021, 1:12:06 AM
Hi,

I just wanted to ask for some help using PoB Community. It's not about optimizing my charcarter (league ends...) but I'm wondering how to get to correct Sirus DPS.
Freshly imported, PoB says my Ice Nova (linked with Cyclone + CoC ...) has an average hit of 430k with Cast Rate 1.89 which makes 813k DPS (100% Crit Chace with 460% Multiplier).
The "Calcs" sections gives me just 35.1% Crit Chance and 48k DPS. As I'm killing everything easily (as long as I don't get hit, feels like glass cannon), I can't believe that any of those numbers is correct.

What do I have to adjust and where do I have to look at for the "real dps"?

https://pastebin.com/dqfQqB3s

Thanks in advance and enjoy the last Ritual days! :)
"
Tiffiklotz wrote:
Hi,

I just wanted to ask for some help using PoB Community. It's not about optimizing my charcarter (league ends...) but I'm wondering how to get to correct Sirus DPS.
Freshly imported, PoB says my Ice Nova (linked with Cyclone + CoC ...) has an average hit of 430k with Cast Rate 1.89 which makes 813k DPS (100% Crit Chace with 460% Multiplier).
The "Calcs" sections gives me just 35.1% Crit Chance and 48k DPS. As I'm killing everything easily (as long as I don't get hit, feels like glass cannon), I can't believe that any of those numbers is correct.

What do I have to adjust and where do I have to look at for the "real dps"?

https://pastebin.com/dqfQqB3s

Thanks in advance and enjoy the last Ritual days! :)

hi Tiffi,

i tried to look for your PoB but it's kind of hard to see what skills you have. Items looks ok, but your skills tab is full of stuff. It's hard to determine what you have and what you dont have. If you look in the guide, and download any PoB, that should give you a good idea of damage (especially with PoB 2.0 update.). Let me know if you still have any questions.

Basic math is Ice Nova Damage per auto cast (triggered by CoC gem) * Cyclone Attack Per Second (APS).
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hey Qosmoz,

Love the guide, thanks for all the detail. I love the look of this build and I really want to make it and play it. I'm relatively new to the game. What would be the best way for me to start this? Would you recommend I just level with something like Freezing Pulse? I was going to do that and then switch to the life version before switching to the LL version.

What would be your best recommendation?

Appreciate your help.

Del
"
Delswole wrote:
Hey Qosmoz,

Love the guide, thanks for all the detail. I love the look of this build and I really want to make it and play it. I'm relatively new to the game. What would be the best way for me to start this? Would you recommend I just level with something like Freezing Pulse? I was going to do that and then switch to the life version before switching to the LL version.

Appreciate your help.

Del

hi Del, I am going to work on the updates in the next 2-3 hours. I will detail also leveling section for the new league. Short answer would be either level with mines until you hit maps and convert later or if you dont like the playstyle, I suggest leveling with Storm Brand.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Delswole wrote:
Hey Qosmoz,

Appreciate your help.

Del

hi Del, I am going to work on the updates in the next 2-3 hours. I will detail also leveling section for the new league. Short answer would be either level with mines until you hit maps and convert later or if you dont like the playstyle, I suggest leveling with Storm Brand.

Thanks a lot man. I ended up leveling Arc/Stormbrand slinger and it's going great. Was gonna ask your advice on switching to CoC at 44 with Widowmaker? Do you think it's a nice way to start the build or should I just continue what I'm doing until maps/until I can buy my Cospris?
Can we do reflect phys or ele with this build?
"
SilentxKillr wrote:
Can we do reflect phys or ele with this build?

hi Silent, unfortunately this build can't do ele or phys reflect maps. Even tough, we are immune to ele reflect when we crit, when you start attacking, your crit chance might be lower (due to power charges not present, etc.) and you kill yourself with the first pack.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hello build guide creator!

Just wanted to thank you for an incredible guide. I started as blazing salvo mines and farmed up currency and made the switch due to tremor rod being bugged and honestly I can’t be happier. My second favorite build I’ve ever played behind impale flicker strike in heist league.

Some observations I’ve had.

1. The build melts everything including juiced t15/16 ultimatums which is a great change from my miner that couldn’t consistently even complete them. I had the low life gear already so the switch was painless.

2. Boss damage on guardians, conquers is decent. Coming from a miner I was spoiled by boss damage. I can see boss damage potentially falling off on end game bosses at high awakened levels. This requiring significant more investment.

3. Clear speed is incredible, safety is amazing as you freeze everything.

4. A clear and well thought out build guide which is greatly appreciated.

5. Glass canon. It’s evident in the build guide! mapping I rarely ever die, ultimatums I rarely ever die. Bosses with consistent mechanics I rarely ever die, but one shots do happen. Granted my es is still rather low around 6k

6. Vaal riotous fire is very underwhelming to me and the cause of majority of my deaths... I just love pressing the damn button at the wrong time. (Suggestions for alternative would be great)

If you would take a look at my pob and provide me with any suggestions. I believe I’ve followed the CD and Attack speed break points in the guide. I’m having a hard time determining my total dps which I’d love to know. Also any suggestion you have would be greatly appreciated. Currently saving up for es on hit watchers eye. Then it will be bottled faith or another circle of fear.

Thank you again!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info