[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
juju666 wrote:
"
Fujitsuu wrote:
if you mess up, step in something, you're dead, there's no forgiveness.

Yo man you would have best time of your life playing CI/max block version, test it out! I can say you will start loving coc ice nova again, don't give hope up :3

best regards: CI/GB max block angel

I told him the same :) For that budget I would also advise to try Max Block. However, he enjoys the build but does not recommend to others, it's a bit contradictory. Nevertheless, all CoC builds are fun to play.

twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Qosmoz Hi, I really like this build guide, this is the first time I've had a 50ex+ build, furthest I've gotten in this game compared to when I first started playing in Synthesis league.

Question, what are your thoughts on switching out Summon Skitterbots for Flesh and Stone(for the 50% evade) I see on POB it is a 1.3x on my eHP.

Here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/asqN2SME
My gear:
Spoiler

Another question is, would my next best upgrade be a -9% cold resistance on the helmet?

Going to forget about getting the +power charges since crafting both -9% resis and power charges is too RNG for good ES rolls.
Hi Qosmoz,

I've been running your build for the last 2 season and i must say I really like it.
Only this season I've been able to run most maps as I have a bit more time on my hands.
Would you mind giving me inputs on my build as of now?

I know i need some sorcerer boots but they sell for a fortune right now and can't afford 70+ ex.

Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/4BKQ6SRR
"
NeoDrag0n wrote:
Hi Qosmoz,

I've been running your build for the last 2 season and i must say I really like it.
Only this season I've been able to run most maps as I have a bit more time on my hands.
Would you mind giving me inputs on my build as of now?

I know i need some sorcerer boots but they sell for a fortune right now and can't afford 70+ ex.

Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/4BKQ6SRR

hi Neo, very nice to hear your feedback. Really appreciated.

Couple of small suggestions, overall your build looks solid. Your highest resistance is Lightning, in this case you dont fully utilize your Wise Oak flask. Lower your lightning resistance by 8% then you are golden.

Dont worry about the boots, obviously you have better rare options, but Sin Trek is also solid. If you can find with "10% Ele Penetration" enchanted one, it's a massive damage boost.

You have corrupted Prism Guardian, just get Level 21 Auras to boost your damage with it. You dont really benefit from corruption with Level 20 gems.

Lastly, Bottled Faith is so cheap this league. Get one immediately, that's a solid 20-30% damage boost on bosses.

Let me know if you have more questions.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hi, quick question

Cannot manage to get 6L, only 5 (out of fusing too)
What gem do i have to drop if i'm going for the 5L ?

Cheers
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
nothingtoxic wrote:
love the build so far been and prolly my last build that i will just sink my currency into for the longevity of the league but still i have some small concerns about damage and survial, ( iknow my gems are not maxed out yet so there is some way to go)

My PoB
https://pastebin.com/nXD04Mtp

Spoiler

my gear

Jewels in tree
Trans Flesh, Frozen Trail, Thread of Hope, Energy from Within and a ES on Hit Wathcers Eye and its still doesnt feel enough but i guessing im missing out on damage (offense is your best defense sort of build?)

upgraded to this belt so Aspect of the spider in the buff deparment aswell

hi NothingToxic, I quickly glanced over your items. All looks very good. Maybe as a next step to all Level 20/20 gems straight from trade (they are extremely cheap) and get all auras Level 21 (no quality is required). Also main link Vaal Ice Nova 21/23 is pretty cheap to get. It will boost your damage quite a bit. Other than that, great stuff.

For flasks, get a better Atziri flask, you are missing 5% on Elemental Damage. Sell or repurpose for another character Cinderswallow and get max rolled (15% Penetration) Wise Oak. Care for Cold Resistance to be the highest or try to get all 3 resistances the same value (over capped values) for best case.

Following that, I would get better gloves with higher ES (Warlord base Spell Damage) and then replace Inward Crown with Rare helmet for extra damage (or in between get a 40% Ice Nova Damage Crown for about 4-5ex).

yeah i fixed a 15% ele to chaso atziri flask so thats done, for the cinderswallow you mean it really does so much having a 79% vs a 80% ? prolly should learn to read better xD will check around to get more uncapped cold res before i can make that swap though

will have to check later for that, the gems i was already knowing that i needed to fix so thats underway :) and been glancing on gloves aswell so just need to farm some more to get those i guess.

but thanks for input!

extra imput to OP

checking your gems your are not using the HoI-Inc crit-Inc AoE and instead going vortex and hextouch and using frostbomb on the cospris any difference that will do? as reading the biggest diffrence is that HoI gets higher trigger damage and bigger radius for its explosions but how you go about it is that in a sence more damage single target on bosses or defensive etc? since vortex is bound to left mouse button i guess and cyclone to right and just hold both to trigger vortex everytime its off cd while just spinning around?

also your thoughts on Divergent Frostbite while normal FB gives duration and divergent gives a bigger chance to freeze targets would that increase the chance to freeze bosses aswell with against the damage treshold?
Last edited by nothingtoxic on Feb 26, 2021, 4:28:37 PM
"
dei0712 wrote:
Hi, quick question

Cannot manage to get 6L, only 5 (out of fusing too)
What gem do i have to drop if i'm going for the 5L ?

Cheers

I guess it's best to drop inspiration support. Rest are quite mandatory, you can try without hypothermia but you'll loose quite a lot of damage that way.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hey, so I feel like I've pretty much finished the build, but my DPS in PoB is still 500k+ under your listed PoB. Could you take a look and let me know what I am missing other than being level 94/helm enchant? https://pastebin.com/jqms4ZmR
Last edited by Devined on Feb 27, 2021, 1:58:13 PM
https://pastebin.com/v68c7NSE

This build never gets old,it destroy everything,mega fast,all content done easy.

Thx again for the build.
I did manage to fully clear T16 Burial Chambers 100% Delirious with my sub-optimal gear. Footage is from the stream, but I am going to upload to Youtube. Honestly, I was surprised how smooth it went given my gear is nowhere done.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info