[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
d3m0nic wrote:
Thanks for this great guide @QosmozGaming.

Since im a new player i really appreciate that you explained all the key points very well. I never tried coc or low life builds before but always liked the look and playstyle.

I hope i got everything right (especially the part with the cdr and aps breakpoint, still not sure if i did it right ^^)

My char was bladevortex before and i switched to low life coc now and really like it alot more than bv.

Damage is pretty good now for around t12-13 and delve (i try to get some levels) but sometimes i fell a bit squishy, but i guess thats because of my bit low ES.

I still have some ex left from selling my bv gear...do you have a recommendation what i can improve?

Was thinking about another herald ring, but maybe i should improve my ES rares first? Or maybe get an awakened coc and get a better belt without cdr?

Char is "Wolf_BV_ASS"

Thanks again for your guide and i hope you can enlighten me a bit more ^^

Hi d3m0nic, I've just checked your build (imported to PoB). Actually everything looks solid. Small things I can point out;

1. I suggest getting the Arcane Will as your next passive points, and annoint Tranquility or try to get Crown of the Inward Eye with Ice Nova enchat (if you can afford). That should boost your ES close to 7k. I feel great after 7-7.5k with this build. That should help removing squishiness.
2. You have 23% mana reservation available to you. You can get Aspect of the Spider or Vitality (you need to remove a gem, maybe Second Wind). That also help defensively quite a lot.
3. One Circle of Fear is good enough until you get a bit higher level. I would suggest to use your currency on getting Awekened Cast on Crit gem, Enchanted helmet, and +2 corrupted Prism Guardian.

Other than that, as I said it looks solid, 100% Hit Chance, almost 100% Crit Chance, lots of damage and lots of fun.

CI version is definitely tankier than Low Life, but cost 10 folds more.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Oct 19, 2020, 5:19:59 AM
Thanks for taking your time to check and the tips! Really appreciate!

Its not that i feel super squishy, just got one shot two times ^^
Sometimes its hard to see what really killed you in poe, especially for new players.

Maybe i just still suck at positioning and evading attacks hehe

But i will take a look at your suggestions and improve my ES pool a bit more.

One question about the awakened coc, can i ditch the cdr on belt completely then?
Better belt and ring could also rise my ES quite a bit.
"
d3m0nic wrote:
Thanks for taking your time to check and the tips! Really appreciate!

Its not that i feel super squishy, just got one shot two times ^^
Sometimes its hard to see what really killed you in poe, especially for new players.

Maybe i just still suck at positioning and evading attacks hehe

But i will take a look at your suggestions and improve my ES pool a bit more.

One question about the awakened coc, can i ditch the cdr on belt completely then?
Better belt and ring could also rise my ES quite a bit.

ideally yes, I checked in your build you have 7.37 APS which is good, and you can ditch for Awake CoC. However, when Elusive is active we hit above the threshold APS. Then it's worth investing on Belt + Boots + Awakened CoC to hit above 52%. That would be ultimate goal.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
QosmozGaming wrote:

ideally yes, I checked in your build you have 7.37 APS which is good, and you can ditch for Awake CoC. However, when Elusive is active we hit above the threshold APS. Then it's worth investing on Belt + Boots + Awakened CoC to hit above 52%. That would be ultimate goal.

Ok, great thanks...then im on the right track :)

Thanks really great about your build, always some things to improve.

Think i go for the awakened coc and better non cdr belt for now, i also have a crown somewhere to play around with or enchanted helmet, then the corrupted prism guard. Plenty of things to do...

I really enjoy the build! The blowups on maps and freezes on bosses are so satisfying :)
Nice guide. I have a slightly different take on items.

Deathless A8/UE/Simulacrum. Still need bottled faith (trying to find one, 0/5 on cortex :( ), -9% nova enchanted helmet, ES on hit + hatred pen watchers eye, better woke orb ring

52% CDR breakpoint feels amazing with LL

I can't seem to get to 100% hit chance. Could anyone take a look? I know my precision is level 18, but I don't think 2 level is going to make up the other 7%.
"
I can't seem to get to 100% hit chance. Could anyone take a look? I know my precision is level 18, but I don't think 2 level is going to make up the other 7%.

Accuracy on your ring
"

hi Ethan, your account is private, I can't check your PoB. Level your Precision and Ice Golem. That should boost your Accuracy. From what I can see that you already took all Accuracy points. That should net you 100% imo. You can also simulate your gel level increase in PoB (but you have to make your account public first to check out).
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Eliqq wrote:
Nice guide. I have a slightly different take on items.

Deathless A8/UE/Simulacrum. Still need bottled faith (trying to find one, 0/5 on cortex :( ), -9% nova enchanted helmet, ES on hit + hatred pen watchers eye, better woke orb ring

52% CDR breakpoint feels amazing with LL

Nice items. I still like Prism Guardian to be able to squeeze a few more auras, but you can go your style for more ES (defense). If it works for you, and you kill bosses with ease, that's already great :)
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
I am leveling Anomalous Inspiration at the moment.

That extra 20% crit chance might make for the last remaining Crit chance missing for our Cyclone. Going to post my results and update the recommendation. Nevertheless, crit chance is better than duration at any given point.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Last edited by QosmozGaming on Oct 19, 2020, 10:48:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info