[3.19] ⚛️ Qosmoz's ❄️ LL CoC Ice Nova/Spear Assassin ❄️ Ready for 3.19 Fun Lake Farming!!!

"
Killzu wrote:
Hey! I really appreciate how well written and informative the guide is, it's extremely helpful!

My biggest issue (not with your guide but generally with myself when it comes to builds I am pursuing) is, I have put the build together for the most part and I'm doing quite well with it however I don't know where my next best upgrades are?

I realize there are a plethora of things I can upgrade but after putting the build together I am now on a piece by piece budget as I've blown all my funds getting what I have.

Looking at the guide and PoE Ninja it would seem that some of the things I should be looking at are:

Better Circle of Fear Rings
Watcher's Eye
Transcendent Flesh
Energy from Within
Cinderswallow
Bottled Faith (Chase item)
Negative Cold Res Hubris Circlet (would also require tranquility anoint)
Better Stat Gloves, Boots, Belt
Corrupted Prism Guardian
Corrupted Jewel for Corrupted Blood Immunity

Not to mention Awakened Gems. I'm sure I'm missing other things I could potentially upgrade as well.

I'm quite lost as to where to go from here and what to focus my currency on that would provide the greatest "bang for my buck".

Sorry this is so long-winded, I appreciate any guidance you can provide!

Hey no problem at all. I was feeling the same when I started the game during Betrayal and subsequent leagues. That’s the reason I am preparing this guides with that in mind. If you look at the POB section, I have prepared 3 different build with upgrades from Budget to mirror tier stuff to lead the way to what to look for upgrades. Now back to the topic. I can check your character and make more specific recommendations but in a nutshell order of priority should be like this

First priority is to get 100% hit chance. Get this done for Cyclone. Since this build is heavily depending on crits of attacks, when you miss an attack, you miss a crit and you miss a lot of damage. You get 100% hit chance by adding passives with accuracy, precision, ice golem and accuracy on gear to get it to 100%.

Second priority is maximize crit chance for Cyclone. Again you can hit mobs but if your crit chance is 50% you will miss a lot of damage due to our main source of damage is Ice Novas. Get this through passives, ice golem, precision, diamond flask, cinder swallow with crit chance mod, if you can afford Bottled Faith later on. I would say target 90% to make the build work good.

Later on you get upgrades to up your damage. For example you don’t need Circle of Fear rings until later. Those are nice to have but not necessary to make build work. Same as -9% cold resistance for nearby enemies. Crown of the Inward eye provides really good defenses as well as damage.

Try to up your ES by getting Thread of Hope wheel passives and Energy From Within.

As you listed, afterwards there are many chase items. That’s the beauty of this build, many chase items to min-max the build to get insane damage and fun.

Let me know if you have other questions.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
Hey guys, i'm levelling with Storm Brand but dps seems poor (especially single target) .... which supports should i use ?
I'm using double Lifesprigs and focusing on + spell dmg mainly ...

Thanks!
"
Yloss wrote:
Hey guys, i'm levelling with Storm Brand but dps seems poor (especially single target) .... which supports should i use ?

Thanks!

I suggest Concentrated effect and inspiration. If you have tabula and can manage mana, then add controlled destruction and added lightning. I like sometimes going cold direction, and i add added cold instead of lightning and couple that with Herald of Ice and Hatred.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
For starters thanks for the build it looks pretty solid!

I wanted to check with you on CDR though because im not sure exactly were to catch this in PoB.

If I look on your end game build it looks like you have over 8 APS?

Then should you not need over 51% CDR?

I think you forgot to toggle onslaught which we get from the cinderswallow urn in the PoB. When I toggle this I can see 8.19 in Attack/Cast rate but maybe im looking at this in the wrong spot?

For some reason I have 9.01 on my own and im not sure how Im going to fit in that much CDR or how important it is.

Also any of the gems that could benefit from other quality?

Like anomalous ice nova, divergent vaal cyclone, anomalous inspiration?

And if you have any tips on gear upgrades that will be appreciated!

Things i need to get I know about
- Watchers eye
- Helmet enchant
- Level on cast on crit
- Maybe fit CDR on belt? or Headhunter and skip at least one ring for res?

A bit concerned about low energy shield and possibility on one shots, when trying out the pure ES version I had over 8.5k ES.

Last edited by Intervation on Oct 16, 2020, 8:15:52 AM
"
QosmozGaming wrote:
"
Yloss wrote:

Thanks!

I suggest Concentrated effect and inspiration. If you have tabula and can manage mana, then add controlled destruction and added lightning. I like sometimes going cold direction, and i add added cold instead of lightning and couple that with Herald of Ice and Hatred.

Thanks, i was going the cold route as well, adding concentrated effect and inspiration (got Tabula) :)
Thank you for the build!! One question ....is Divine judgement or Tranquility better on the amulet ?
IGN : xXxNocturnexXx
"
Ecofatalis wrote:
Thank you for the build!! One question ....is Divine judgement or Tranquility better on the amulet ?

Hey thanks a lot for checking out. I tried to explain a little bit on the section of jewelry amulet and enchant section. I suggest Tranquility if you have Rare helm, and Divine Judgement if you have the Crown of the Inward Eye since it already have the Trans. Of Soul baked into it.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
"
Intervation wrote:
For starters thanks for the build it looks pretty solid!

I wanted to check with you on CDR though because im not sure exactly were to catch this in PoB.

If I look on your end game build it looks like you have over 8 APS?

Then should you not need over 51% CDR?

I think you forgot to toggle onslaught which we get from the cinderswallow urn in the PoB. When I toggle this I can see 8.19 in Attack/Cast rate but maybe im looking at this in the wrong spot?

For some reason I have 9.01 on my own and im not sure how Im going to fit in that much CDR or how important it is.

Also any of the gems that could benefit from other quality?

Like anomalous ice nova, divergent vaal cyclone, anomalous inspiration?

And if you have any tips on gear upgrades that will be appreciated!

Things i need to get I know about
- Watchers eye
- Helmet enchant
- Level on cast on crit
- Maybe fit CDR on belt? or Headhunter and skip at least one ring for res?

A bit concerned about low energy shield and possibility on one shots, when trying out the pure ES version I had over 8.5k ES.

I need to check this when I am at home.
twitch.tv/Qosmoz
hi guys...nice build....i have 1 question
i use awake cast on crit , according to my pob cyclone aps is 7.97..
how to reduce more below 7.57??
any help???my profile is open ..if anyone could help...
thnx in advance:)
easiest way would be to just get a cospries with less attack speed and I probably wouldnt go for retribution and precision if you dont have accuracy problems maybe go for foresight instead for more ES

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info