3.12.4 Patch Notes

"
Alternate Quality Gems can now be supported by gems which match the bonuses granted by their Alternate Quality.

Does this mean I can use arcane surge on say phantasmal earthquake? What use cases does this apply to?
"
Reduced the amount of damage that Heist bosses deal to minions.

Poor minions u always forget about them
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
Signed
Vermyn
Herald of Thunder now has an attack time override of 0.25 seconds.

What does this actually mean? I'm not sure at all.
"
Fixed a bug which prevented the use of movement skills after using Shield Charge if it didn't actually move your character.

Sorry to inform you that it didn't fix my problems with dash after shield charge. still disables the use of dash until after i used a moving shield charge. just tested now after updateing on steam.
Thanks for all you do!!
And that is the patch that should be released in the first week of the league. Everything else up until this point should be part of internal testing.

But I have to admit that unit collision in Harbour was so bad that it was actually funny and reminded of early online gaming ~20yrs ago.
The only real patch is to reset the league that's been literally unplayable for many.
"
The Passive Tree window will now be in the same position when re-opened as when it was last closed.

7 years !
Still no Flicker Strike desync issue fixed thats cool i guess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info