3.12.4 Patch Notes

What did you do to the marker drops?

And Einhar is definitely broken.
Fornicate all you peeps at GGG.....

Grand heists still randomly crashing causing much anger and wasted mother-fornicating time and resources.

How about actually 1) reading the auto-crash reports you so adamantly insist you get and 2) actually fix them!

Edit: 45 mins later doing a contract, trying to gather back the markers wasted on the above grand heist aaaaaaaannnnnd..........yet another crash!

GREAT MOTHER-FORNICATING JOB guys!

Edit 2: OMG even your contract crashes are eff'd-up....actually left me with one silver coin that i picked in there lmao!!!
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Oct 13, 2020, 7:13:28 PM
Einhar not working. Heists still bugging.

Done with the league. Worst one yet when it comes to BUGS. amazingly bad quality.
"
Fixed a bug where Lasers on Heists Doors weren't always visibly removed correctly.



Not fixed.

How are we this far along and shit is still not working? Tullina literally runs through walls, teleports to the other side and just stands in the corner. Can't finish my Agility missions because she bugs out on the last door before the showcase. (Video URL below as evidence)

Keep saying things are fixed and working properly and players continuously find out that's not true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0xH_AzzJYY&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by crashxero on Oct 13, 2020, 6:41:50 PM
Actually have bad fps now since the patch and i have a good pc well thanks for this beta league.
"
256mosh wrote:
"
chesse20 wrote:
"
256mosh wrote:
I'm really glad I can remove this Harvest stuff...

but what about the problems with NPCs and Rogues STILL!?

You keep adding crap and making MTX and not even fixing the game fully a MONTH into the league.

you dont understand game development do you think the people designing the mtx are the same ones who would be bug fixing? try making a game yourself on roblox or unity or unreal engine and then you can cry about bugs with code.


WOWWWWWWWWWWW I had no CLUE! Thank you so effing much.

Anyways... Both green contracts I've tried have crashed

A Mundane Sample

and whatever the Whakano contract is at ilvl 79

why did you try and do 3 green contracts instead of stopping after the first 1, reporting the crash, and wait patiently(or grind normal contracts/maps) for another fix
"
crashxero wrote:
How are we this far along and shit is still not working? Tullina literally runs through walls, teleports to the other side and just stands in the corner. Can't finish my Agility missions because she bugs out on the last door before the showcase. (Video URL below as evidence)

Keep saying things are fixed and working properly and players continuously find out that's not true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0xH_AzzJYY&feature=youtu.be


At least you can attempt heist missions. As a curse based hexblast character, heists were impossible past a certain point. Since curses couldn't affect anything basically, it meant my character couldn't do anything. So I haven't bothered with the heist mechanics at all. So I never even had a chance to find any bugs like this because the league mechanics has literally blocked out certain builds.
Last edited by Viscar on Oct 13, 2020, 7:09:22 PM
"
chesse20 wrote:

why did you try and do 3 green contracts instead of stopping after the first 1, reporting the crash, and wait patiently(or grind normal contracts/maps) for another fix


Because green contracts can't leave your inventory. They take up precious room and you can't remove them without doing them.
"
Viscar wrote:

Because green contracts can't leave your inventory. They take up precious room and you can't remove them without doing them.


you can drop them in the room you enter from Harbor and before the Heist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info