[PS4] 3.12.3c Patch Notes

[PS4] 3.12.3c Patch Notes

Console-Specific Improvements
  • You can now remove currency from the trade market while in the Rogue Harbour.
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur in the microtransaction shop.

Heist Improvements

• Blueprint Heist Targets which are Item Rewards now generate 1 to 3 item levels higher than the area level.
  • Fixed a bug where some Heist monsters could use their skills through closed Heist doors.
  • Fixed a bug preventing Tibbs and Niles from opening locked Heist Chests when you used the League Interface hotkey.
  • Fixed a bug where the "Reveal Entire Wing" button in the Blueprint Reveal UI didn't give the right amount of progress towards the "Reveal Rooms" step of the "Complete Heist Encounters IV" challenge.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented the "Defeat The Twins Conditionally" challenge from being completed.
  • Fixed an issue where you were unable to open a Unique Quest Contract if you had obtained it while already in The Rogue Harbour unless you left the area and returned.
  • Fixed a bug where the "+X to Brute Force Level" modifier displayed "+X to Perception Level".

General Improvements

• Fixed a bug introduced in 3.12.3 which prevented some players from opening Conqueror's Citadel maps.
  • Fixed a bug with some skills where holding down a hotkey to use a skill while you had insufficient mana to use that skill would only default attack once, rather than continuing to default attack until you had enough mana to use that skill.
  • Fixed a bug where Life Flask and Mana Flask Charges gained by hitting an enemy cursed with Sniper's Mark were not correctly limited to one charge every 0.5 seconds.
  • Fixed a bug where Wither supported by Spell Totem didn't follow its target if that target moved from its initial location.
  • Fixed a bug where a smoke cloud's appearance would flash yellow momentarily.

Crash Fixes

• Fixed an instance crash that could occur after you left an area.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur when fighting a Metamorph.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Mercenary's Lot unique gloves.
  • Fixed a "Texture index out-of-bounds" client crash.
Last edited by Natalia_GGG on Oct 12, 2020, 9:03:08 PM
Last bumped on Oct 15, 2020, 4:59:22 PM
'Fixed a client crash that could occur in the microtransaction shop.'

Thanks, I was waiting for this fix for few weeks.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
You guys honestly owe us ps4 players an apology and GGG should feel ashamed, never once have I put money into a game and the performance was downgraded to non playable.

This game is a scam on ps4 and anyone who bought MT’s pre heist should have the option for a refund, I’m not willing to risk corrupting or destroying my ps4 beyond repair over this game that can’t even run.

Thanks for nothing, from a sincerely pissed off customer.
Last edited by Yougotsonnend on Oct 12, 2020, 7:13:59 PM
Sooooo when are you gonna fix the crashing on ps4. I hit a record on Sunday 36 crashes in 6 hrs. I can stay afk and not crash the entire time but the moment I go to play the game. I start to crash. Lost lots of good maps, delve, deleriums,breaches,monoliths and more to the crashes. I regret ever buying mt and still having this neglect.
Last edited by BumbIebee1989 on Oct 12, 2020, 9:13:25 PM
Microtransaction shop crash fixed lmao glad to see what they care about most fixed.
Arreglar los problemas de micro transacciones son más importantes que arreglar los problemas de heist
this gonna even fix the huge crash issue while when u are playing the game f9r about 2hrs gove or take it randomly crashes...prob not but they care about micro crash.........

fix the server crash before fixing ur cash shop crash.
Here's my simple opinion fix your game crashes or for sure people are evetually going to stop playing your game because simply refuse to solve the problem GGG are you causing i don't about your store only care about the game. Fix your brocken ass game if You don't well i hope know what crashing and burrning feels like.
Is it really ethical to take in money with game in current state. I have 27 crash deaths at level 94 it happens so often i cant level. Pretty disgusting this is considered good business. I want to add there are since hitting 94 not total thats 50 plus.
Last edited by recaptcha__robot on Oct 12, 2020, 9:43:57 PM
who gives a flying F about Heist Improvements when you can't even do them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info