[PS4] 3.12.3c Patch Notes

I have been playing Chaosbane and torchlight lately and it is so much fun not worrying the game will crash every 20mins on me. I just feel like GGG took my money and invest it in PC fixes instead of PS4 fixes.
Console-Specific Improvements:

You can now remove currency from the trade market while in the Rogue Harbour.
Fixed a client crash that could occur in the microtransaction shop.

I don't even know what to say. At this point, when we can't even complete a white contract without crashing 99% of the time (and I use 99% because sometimes you can open the chests, get the contraband, get out to make it safe and either just leave or come back to try to steal the objective and then crash guaranteed).

Releasing and making us download a patch where the only "improvement" is on the cash shop is at this point is mockery and utterly disrespectful.

Sure, we can also see a big list of so-called "Heist Improvements", but what difference does it makes when we can't play the league to start with.

I quit Heist last week cause and decided to try playing standard. Did a full Sirus A8 spawn from scratch, killing the conquerors, and after not crashing after the 3rd conqueror, I for science spammed sextants until I got Beyond, then chaos spammed a T16 Summit until Beyond was also a mod, then also used Zana's map device option. So 3 times Beyond. Put a Polished breach scarab to top it of. As expected, FPS dropped severely when a lot a beyond demons showed up at the same time and on the breaches, and I had to kite the monsters walking backwards to be able to do the thing, but it didn't crashed, I suprisingly didn't died and completed the map.

How come you can do a full Sirus run on standard, while on a league where the mechanic seems to be fun and provide good loot, we crash in every Heist, crash in maps, crash in Incursion, hell, we crash WHILE EDITING OUR HIDEOUT or just afking there doing NOTHING??? And now it's not only the classic blue screen, as many mentioned before, you have to sometimes unplug the power chord from your console cause nothing else will work to restore functionality.

Just 2 leagues ago, in Delirium, which added a visual clusterfuck and tons of monsters every map the performance was great, I barely crashed at all. Harvest the game started crashing more and more, but at least you could do the league mechanic, the bosses and the Oshabi, the league boss. Yes, they were easy AF, but my point is that even with crashing the game was playable. I personally liked Harvest a lot. But Heist?? Is unplayable and yet GGG has the audacity to fix a crash TO THE CASH SHOP!!!!!!! Like, seriously ?!?!?!?

Shame on you GGG, but if it wasn't clear enough what are your only goal and priority for the PS4 player base, this last patch completely threw it on everyone's faces.

I hope the cash shop crash works out, but surely won't be testing it myself, cause spending any money on PoE is completely out of the equation.

Sincerely, an extremely angry and frustated PoE player.
You managed to make heists worse. Smfh. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
In fact, I think it’s time you increased the percentage drops for valuable items across the board for the entire PS4 platform until you get this resolved. We have taken the abuse of the incessant DC’s long enough that we deserve compensation for your ineptitude. Raise the exalt drop rate by a substantial amount so we can at least do kore with the game and enjoy the time we have by being able to craft more and have fun, cheap and overpowered options to make unusual builds. I personally think you owe it to the PS4 community to instate something along these lines as compensation for our troubles. You have a fantastic game here but I can tell you I am not hopeful for POE2 for PS4 console. Compensating us with more engaging ways to enjoy this game would at least show us you gaf about us. Ijs
People are too focused on the other fixes and not the console specific ones. They have a team dedicated to console and I am sure it is small and split between PS4 and Xbox let alone the fact that they have to patch and fix bugs that occur on the game on PC that also occur on here and on top of that have work on the next league. Not trying to defend them too much but I can't imagine it to be easy work and it is a FREE game at the end of the day. If it isn't working then don't play it, there are plenty more similar games to play.
Lol don’t need you to tell people how to feel. I like this game a lot and I want to see it fixed. GGG should hire more people if needed and get their S#%* together and fix it. Period.
Now it is impossible to play heist. Every heist CE. So bad.
I feel obligated to "tip" the programers of whatever game I am playing from time to time. I no longer need additional stash tabs and have never cared about graphical skins or effects. Nonetheless, I still find an excuse to spend at least $20 from time to time.

Not until you fix the PS4 crashes. Fix your currency shop all you want, but you won't see a dime of my money until the game is playable.
I played POE for 2 reasons...

1. Needed a Diablo fix and since I played POE on PC years ago and enjoyed it I was excited to see it come to console because I'd rather play anything on console. And honestly this game delivers, when its working properly.

2. After playing Warframe for thousands of hours on PS4 and falling in love with how the game runs and how the developers, Digital Extreme (DE), makes sure that the game runs the best it can on all platforms and do a damn fine job of it. I thought that maybe another small company focusing solely on 1 game like GGG would have the same customer care and satisfaction as DE. But I guess the 22k who were queued in front of me when Heist updated isn't big enough of a market for GGG to actually warrant the time and and the effort to make a stable game.

I wouldn't go so far as asking for a refund on the money that I've spent, 'cause I don't really care about that... its just money in the end. I think I, like most people here are disappointed that the time we have spent on this game wanting it to get better.

Still have some hope that this is the worst of it and it may get better though this downward trend of crashes keeps up then I think hope is lost for POE on PS4.

I'd just like one thing answered though I already know the answer. "Is the game gonna get better?"
Auto buy would be awesome... so many scammers hike up prices when you give them the amount they ask for then reject you just to set the price higher...
A quick fix for crashing on the Microtransactions page, naturally.

But those crash errors we have been reporting since last year, and the ones from the last league? No, we have no idea what is causing those. "Please be patient"

GGG, I can only speak for myself but I was patient. I have reported your bugs, described crashes in as much exquisite detail as I could throughout the previous Harvest league and literally nothing useful was done, such that we got a half-hearted "apology" about the crashes not being fixed at the start of Heist.

I just crashed on the escape on my second contract since putting the game down weeks ago. I am putting the game down again until this league is stable, if it ever becomes stable -- which at this point is looking very unlikely since you couldn't even be bothered to fix it since June. I am sure whoever is being tasked with it is trying very hard, but frankly the time for apologies and graceful patience is long over. We are one and a half leagues into the current phase of constant crashing, with no improvement on the horizon. You "realize this results in a terrible gameplay experience"? Obviously not. We are crashing literally every half an hour to an hour with absolutely no rhyme or reason.

In the mean time I have no choice but to tell friends to stay away from Path of Exile on PS4. I would like to recommend it, but I can't.

Maybe that will change someday, but as much as I actually like Heist when it works, it Does. Not. Work. half the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info