[PS4] 3.12.3c Patch Notes

I really like this game and want to keep playing it but I just can't handle these crashes anymore. Things have gotten so much worse the last few leagues. I am done.
Game is unplayable but at least the people can spend money without crashing!
At this point it is pure comedy gold...
3 crashes on ~47m. I'm done.

NICE JOB GGG >:(
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
Someone test it with PS5?
Can PS5 users play poe? It is still crushing?
Hahaha this one goes out to Lisa GGG
Maybe you should work on console performance instead of deleting posts that say nothing but the true!!!
Keep on the bad work we are counting on you!
Crashed in both heists I tried. Lol.

PS5 won’t improve the game.
The issues come from poor coding and memory leaks.
They aren’t working on it because they just wanted some easy mtx cash flow— the entire point of a console release.

What makes this criminal is that cosmetics actually improve your odds of crashing and they don’t warn you prior to purchasing.

But hey, f2p, expect nothing less.
Crashed within 20 minutes of installing the update. This continues to be a joke. Guess I'll wait until the next patch [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Oct 13, 2020, 4:15:01 PM
"
Crashed in both heists I tried. Lol.

PS5 won’t improve the game.
The issues come from poor coding and memory leaks.
They aren’t working on it because they just wanted some easy mtx cash flow— the entire point of a console release.

What makes this criminal is that cosmetics actually improve your odds of crashing and they don’t warn you prior to purchasing.

But hey, f2p, expect nothing less.

Rocket league is now f2p. Runs amazing for the most part. Cheaper cosmetics aswell
Two questions:

1. If this was happening on PC...how long would it take to get fixed? 1 day? 2 days? A week?

2. Who is the genius who decided to put "we fixed a console crash that occurs in the microtransaction shop"?

Us PS4 players have dealt with this problem for far too long. We deal with it because we love the game. I'm not very hardcore, but I'm level 88 and just got my last trial I needed in a map. Got to the 3rd stage of the Izaro fight, and guess what happened? If you guessed "The game crashed" you'd be 100% correct. This is a joke at this point. I regret the $100.00 dollars I've spent on this game. Both for Xbox and PS4.

The only....and I do mean THE ONLY...game I've ever played on console that was in a worse state is Master Chief Collection on Xbox. That's just sad. Even for a F2P game.

This will probably be deleted by a mod, but I have to vent. And hopefully a new player will see this before it gets deleted. My words to you good sir or ma'am. Stop right now. Don't get involved with this game on console. Run away as fast as you can. They don't care about us one bit.

--A very grumpy fan of this once beautiful game
To POE community:

At this point I'm willing to report this game to Playstation so they will take this broken game off from their PS Store.
I feel really scammed because the nature of GGG's customer service regarding their constantly crashing game. The latest patch showed their true colours to fix a cras on MTX so people can still spend on their broken game. I can not support this company anymore because of this and I hope others will take action too.

To GGG:

Most of all I feel pissed of that you can keep neglecting these problems and get away with it when there are people who have paid real money to play a game that no more works.

When we buy your SUPPORTER packs, we are expecting to be supported too when we face game-breaking problems. It's not a one-sided coin you are flipping.

Your lack of transparency in taking this matter seriously under investigation is certainly not helping your image. And no, reporting bugs as gamers on PS to solve your cuck-ups is not our obligation and you can not count on that to get crashes fixed.

I hope this community will show you to take responsibility of your game and most importantly your customers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info