[PS4] 3.12.3c Patch Notes

I do think that Heist should have not been released on ps4.
I know it sound weird and unfair, but giving us content that is "unplayable" gave players and ggg only frustration and bad aftertaste.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
PS4 crash issues are supposedly being fixed today.
How about let's not report this game to PlayStation and get it taken off of the f2p list because then how the hell would I ever play it? You would literally ruin our fun because you forgot to buy cranberry juice for your cramps. I officially know now who is buying out all the tissues in all of the stores.

I crash maybe 4 times an hour. Since last night I haven't crashed once (a new record). But still it's not worth spending all day bitching and complaining on here.

I do hope the crashes get fixed, but it's not unplayable by any means. I would literally write to PlayStation myself and boycot PlayStation until it gets put back on f2p.

This game is my treasure. Just because it's your trash doesn't mean it has to be taken down. Go buy some tampons and let me play without having to worry about people like you with anger management problems getting my treasure game taken away. Thanks.
Heist not poe geeeez...
Be a little bit more open minded to other people ideas and thoughs(edit: &feelings).
I bet flat earth ideas trigger you too.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Last edited by oldwolfsoul on Oct 15, 2020, 4:20:56 PM
"
Idkwntp8892 wrote:
How about let's not report this game to PlayStation and get it taken off of the f2p list because then how the hell would I ever play it? You would literally ruin our fun because you forgot to buy cranberry juice for your cramps. I officially know now who is buying out all the tissues in all of the stores.

I crash maybe 4 times an hour. Since last night I haven't crashed once (a new record). But still it's not worth spending all day bitching and complaining on here.

I do hope the crashes get fixed, but it's not unplayable by any means. I would literally write to PlayStation myself and boycot PlayStation until it gets put back on f2p.

This game is my treasure. Just because it's your trash doesn't mean it has to be taken down. Go buy some tampons and let me play without having to worry about people like you with anger management problems getting my treasure game taken away. Thanks.

4 times an hour is insane and far too high for a game that is still selling you a product. Its my understanding that its only gotten worse over the last few months. At very least Sony should prevent them selling anything until the issue is sorted if not remove the product completely until such time a proper patch is deployed.
everyone got its own standarts i guess.

(managed to lose exalt because of server maintance. Good thing i am playing ssf lol)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info