3.12.4 Patch Notes Preview

Not being able to reach all league content for 3 weeks... Damn, this feels so disappointing.
I usually spend twice more money on December league launch, both for GGG employees to have something to spend on holidays and because there are Core Supporter Pack + League Supporter Pack.
But this time I feel like I will hold for a bit - just to be sure that I will be able to actually PLAY the league when it starts, not just sitting all xMas and waiting for fixes.

TL;DR: GGG, please, MORE testing (and fixing) of ACTUAL game, not some sandbox stuff.
"
ozzyfury wrote:
"
Enabled the questline that leads toward the Freidrich Tarollo, Slave Merchant boss encounter.

Instead of adding more bosses that no one will be able to do because contracts don't drop from the non existent heist chaches in maps... how about GGG increases the chance of caches spawning in maps? I mean, Heist map grind challenge completed, 2/4 heist bosses down, I think I see one cache every 15-20 maps and when I open them all i get is around 100 markers and a regular heist. Like come on, am I really supposed to spend 10ex for a Twins boss mission in order to be able to complete a challenge and experience the actual end game of the league?

Im not asking for them to be in every single map and have them drop a unique contract every time but at least increase the spawn chance and for gods sake increase the amount of markers that drop from them along with maybe a blueprint instead of a regular heist contract. You get anywhere from 3-5 contracts per map already.

this and many other posts before - the only fun thing i found in league - running high-currency heists with exalted trinket, to see exa drops

but its booooring, and new bosses are terrible, really, this 9exa twins contract for a challenge with 0 return from loot
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Last edited by Anngrat on Oct 12, 2020, 5:46:33 AM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
The Passive Tree window will now be in the same position when re-opened as when it was last closed. Exceptions to this rule include the first time being opened after logging in to a character, characters below level 8, or if you have any unspent Ascendancy passive points with the Ascendancy passive tree visible.

while you're at changing client side settings, could you please consider also storing the last tab selected in the social screen?

if i want to see guild settings it always displays the first page.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
desecrate fix still not on the list ay, I have mentioned this quite a few times now, the new desecrate effect(specifically the cloud it spawns right at the start) is hugely effecting performance. Im close to minimum requirements, with my gtx 960m, and have been playing desecrate and detonate dead selfcast for said reason. To limit the amount of stuff on screen. With heist came a visual update, which now causes desecrate to severly hamper the graphics card, like, 1 cloud on screen = 15% increased usage of the card, for no reason other than that 1 particle effect. This makes the game unplayable as when using spell cascade with 0.5 cast time. We get 6 clouds on screen, which takes the card isntantly to 100%. this has to be an oversight, and keep in mind, this is when im standing in my empty hideout corner, to makes sure there is nothing else enterfeering.

This single thing, has caused me to not play the league, past level 27, as soon after i picked up desecrate i noticed how my pc started breathing like a dying horse.

Today's crash counter: 5

"
Manø wrote:
Today's crash counter: 5

feelsbadman.gif

4th patch in less than 1 month, this is beta league.
Does the Heist Chests have a #% chance to Duplicate contained x/z modifier on brooches even work?
"
ImmorTaliSx wrote:
Does the Heist Chests have a #% chance to Duplicate contained x/z modifier on brooches even work?

it works for every single item in chest separtly, not like vinderi
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
"
Ygidua wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where the "+X to Level of all Jobs" Heist Equipment modifier didn't work.

Oh ya, I was wondering about that. Have some of these items and it did not work properly.

Thanks!

Hmmm.... Cannot recall if I vendor trashed the items that had this mod.
"
Fixed a bug in Quest Contracts where the quest objective didn't drop for party members.

About time. Days ago, failed Finest Cloths due to stupid rogue mod that unluckily "doubled" the proposed alert level assigned to opening the chest.

Last night, had a guild mate find Finest Cloths, last quest he needed, partied up, and no quest objective for me.

I swear. Game can be frustrating at times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info