3.12.4 Patch Notes Preview

Please can you fix the end game content.... it is way too laggy, buggy or glitchy whatever the word I can use, we cant do map 100% delirium at all.

My friend and I saw a post about being flame dash at fault for this latency with delirium but it aint the case... DELIRIUM is the problem...

Please GGG fix it.
Its almost 1 month from league start, and you're not even planning to fix enlighten anomalous quality(reduced int requirement)
"Fixed an issue where Heist members could sometimes ignore orders to perform Jobs if they were in another room or in combat."

- Thank you!

Had members completely ignore that i had 20 seconds to get through the last door, even dashing into other rooms and back or killing the enemies around the door didn't help. Two rooms needed to be cleared so i could enter the room without combat to work on the door, even then i sometimes had the member not do the task such that i had to reenter the room.

I prefer that followers do not engage in the fights other than provide aura buffs. If they should engage, then they should use crowd control abilities only. Also when i press the league button on a door, they should instantly get to work on the door, because as Karst says: "That's what i'm here for".

Other than that, i'm really enjoying the league content, thank you for keeping the content comming.
Last edited by Quaade94 on Oct 12, 2020, 10:22:45 AM
"
Thornfrey wrote:
"
akb1981 wrote:
how bout increasing the chance we find the rogue cache in maps.

+1

I had a bad luck streak... did 2x sirus and found exactly 0 caches.

Yes. Seriously. I hadn't seen a cache in a map for so long that I forgot they were a thing.

"
PsyYak wrote:
Fix the drop rate of Exalted orbs.. didn't even found 1 all season -_-

You aren't the only one in this boat. I haven't had a Exalt drop this league either. Exalt drops is a big fat ZERO so far.

Basically you and I get to suffer to support those that have 5 drop in a single, hours-long play session.
Can you already do something with mac client?? It's been almost a month ago since the release of 'beta' version of the client and still not a single bug fix. I can't even use a ESC key on my keyboard and every time I login I have to bind my hotkeys over and over again, not even talking about other stuff that is not working as intended just a simple ones thats been there from the start and making game expirience is awful
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
PsyYak wrote:

You aren't the only one in this boat. I haven't had a Exalt drop this league either. Exalt drops is a big fat ZERO so far.

Basically you and I get to suffer to support those that have 5 drop in a single, hours-long play session.

exalts drop from currency chests farm with exated trinket, this is what almost every1 doing atm(4% trinket costs almost as hh)
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Fixed a bug where the "+X to Level of all Jobs" Heist Equipment modifier didn't work.

So that's Why this did nothing...
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
All theese patches are ofc nice and a must.. but how on earth can the game after 4 weeks? still have MAJOR graphical bugs all over the place and they are not prioritized? i mean?
"
Anngrat wrote:
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
PsyYak wrote:

exalts drop from currency chests farm with exated trinket, this is what almost every1 doing atm(4% trinket costs almost as hh)

Not everyone has 70Ex laying around.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info