[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

"
Christmasxx wrote:
I have only one problem with the build - your damage is quite directional, meaning the mobs behind me are not targeted. Both fireball and salvo needs specific targeting.

It is not a problem while bossing, and pretty much alright, kinda, on mapping, but having to constantly rotate your character to damage someone behind you is kind of annoying, especially in Ultimatum, where you are limited to a circle area and can't really target all of the enemies.
Constant rotating is annoying since with spell echo you are kinda stuck in place and unless you have an insane cast speed there is a clunky feel to such clear

Are there any gems that can help you with aoe clear? GMP/Volley all fire only in front of your character

Vaal fireball will 90% fix this issue with the few mobs that are ever behind you.
why do you have pain attunement when you're not on low life?
"
kaustic2 wrote:
why do you have pain attunement when you're not on low life?

I don't. It was in the old PoB because of glorious vanity. The new fixed PoB doesn't have it anymore.
Im creating this character but i dont know how to find the correct weapon trigger socketed skills (4 seconds) when im searching for it you can only fill 8 seconds. Should i search for a good Unveiled weapon and hope for it to be trigger socketed skill (4 seconds)?
"
zimmuf wrote:
Im creating this character but i dont know how to find the correct weapon trigger socketed skills (4 seconds) when im searching for it you can only fill 8 seconds. Should i search for a good Unveiled weapon and hope for it to be trigger socketed skill (4 seconds)?

As mentioned in guide, you can use Arcanist Brand combination instead. Check Moethelion's profile (gems in boots).
Hello,
Why would we use Wish for Death? I didn't see any source of curse here.
"
La_D wrote:
Hello,

Brand with assassin's mark
Last edited by Glithy on Apr 21, 2021, 5:46:25 AM
"
Glithy wrote:
"
La_D wrote:
Hello,

Brand with assassin's mark

Oh. I see. Thank you!
The Item Upgrade Order tab still features "Soul Tether or Glorious Vanity (Ahuana)" I think it should be updated.
"
Nikyou wrote:
The Item Upgrade Order tab still features "Soul Tether or Glorious Vanity (Ahuana)" I think it should be updated.

Done, thank you!
RIP Soul Tether Inquisitor 2020-2021

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info