[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

If you are telling us know Blazing Salvo is for clean speed like Fire ball, what we have todo use vs Bosses?

Is not working Blazing salvo damage now vs unique bosses?
"
If you are telling us know Blazing Salvo is for clean speed like Fire ball, what we have todo use vs Bosses?

Is not working Blazing salvo damage now vs unique bosses?

That was just an assumption, but it is wrong imo. Fireball is still much better. Blazing Salvo is still great for bossing.
Last edited by Moethelion on Jan 20, 2021, 7:19:42 AM
Hey Bro, thanks again for the build! Having a blast so far!

Got some Qs for you.

1. What is the point of slower proj on gloves?

2. I tried MoM, what's your opinion on it so far ?

3. Any chance you could take a glance at my build? Just made the switch to Devouring + cluster and wondering where to aim next with a 10 ex budget left !

Big thanks again. Blasting trough maps, currently in T14
"
OblikZ wrote:

Got some Qs for you.

3. Any chance you could take a glance at my build? Just made the switch to Devouring + cluster and wondering where to aim next with a 10 ex budget left !

Slower Proj gives up to 29% more damage, depending on the roll. With a Fireball with quality projectiles speed is absolutely sufficient still. It also gives us increased global projectile damage, so our Blazing Salvo also gets buffed a little bit.

I like MoM for the EHP boost, but I fear there will come a time where I die because I can't cast for half a second. Hasn't happened yet :)

Your next upgrades:
Dying Sun and Cinderswallow Urn (Stun avoid or crit) in exchange for Quicksilver and Silver.
Augment and remove/add life on gloves with harvest (use TFT discord to find crafts).
21/20 Blazing Salvo and Vaal Fireball
Tailwind Boots (expensive and hard to fit in with resistances)
Frenzy on hit chest (buy 6link veritania 80+ ES base, alt roll frenzy, and craft with Harvest)
Minor: Get better Abyss Jewel in belt, we don't need onslaught, because we get it from a flask.
Last edited by Moethelion on Jan 21, 2021, 3:19:33 AM
misclick
Last edited by Moethelion on Jan 21, 2021, 4:15:14 AM
Why we go in tree to Critical Strike when you are using Controlled Destruction in Blazing Salvo? Has no sense for me

Can someone explain me pls?
"
Why we go in tree to Critical Strike when you are using Controlled Destruction in Blazing Salvo? Has no sense for me

Can someone explain me pls?

Reduced crit by 100% does NOT mean we don't crit. It just means we lose 100% increased crit chance. So if we have 1000% increased crit chance we still have 1000% - 100% = 900% increased crit chance.

Having more than 100% increased crit chance is worth in this game, because the base crit gets increased. So if we have 5% chance to crit and it gets increased by 900%, we have 0,05*(1+9) = 0,5 = 50% crit chance.

The more damage on Controlled Destruction easily makes up for the bit of crit loss, because we stack increased crit chance anyway.
Last edited by Moethelion on Jan 21, 2021, 8:05:16 AM
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
OblikZ wrote:

Got some Qs for you.

Slower Proj gives up to 29% more damage, depending on the roll. With a Fireball with quality projectiles speed is absolutely sufficient still. It also gives us increased global projectile damage, so our Blazing Salvo also gets buffed a little bit.

I like MoM for the EHP boost, but I fear there will come a time where I die because I can't cast for half a second. Hasn't happened yet :)

Your next upgrades:
Dying Sun and Cinderswallow Urn (Stun avoid or crit) in exchange for Quicksilver and Silver.
Augment and remove/add life on gloves with harvest (use TFT discord to find crafts).
21/20 Blazing Salvo and Vaal Fireball
Tailwind Boots (expensive and hard to fit in with resistances)
Frenzy on hit chest (buy 6link veritania 80+ ES base, alt roll frenzy, and craft with Harvest)
Minor: Get better Abyss Jewel in belt, we don't need onslaught, because we get it from a flask.

Cool thanks a lot, I love when people takes timw to amswer questions about their build. Really appreciate it !
oh and yeah, I forgot to ask, is it better to go all in with a trigger weapon with +2 lvl and some decent mods or +1 but with better mods ?
"
OblikZ wrote:
oh and yeah, I forgot to ask, is it better to go all in with a trigger weapon with +2 lvl and some decent mods or +1 but with better mods ?

You really should use PoB to compare the weapons in question. Getting a perfect weapon is pretty complicated, but it also doesn't matter too much. Just make sure you get some good mods. Personally I didn't find +2 being an upgrade most of the time.
Last edited by Moethelion on Jan 21, 2021, 9:40:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info