[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

started going to maps. not shure how blazing salvo was before the patch, but it definitely feels like good enough for clearing mobs in maps, meanwhile fireball feels clunky in comparison.
just me?
"
antauri007 wrote:
started going to maps. not shure how blazing salvo was before the patch, but it definitely feels like good enough for clearing mobs in maps, meanwhile fireball feels clunky in comparison.
just me?

Fireball really picks up with the pseudo 6-link gloves and piere and a good weapon. Blazing salvo is definitely good enough for clear, it's just not ultra mega zoom like fireball.
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
antauri007 wrote:
just me?

Fireball really picks up with the pseudo 6-link gloves and piere and a good weapon. Blazing salvo is definitely good enough for clear, it's just not ultra mega zoom like fireball.

for sure. but if it's good enough I was considering using the free links for something else. also frees the gloves for something else maybe, not sure what unique could benefit us, would have to check.
have you considered using leap slam instead of shield charge (with a scepter equipped)? leap slam>fortify>attack speed>endurance on stun. The accuracy will be super shaky.

how has your league start been by the way n.n?
Hello so i was going to try out this build but i cant seem to enter the build through POB ive alrdy copyed the raw code and the one above and it still is saying theres an error. Can someone help?
"
antauri007 wrote:
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
antauri007 wrote:
just me?

for sure. but if it's good enough I was considering using the free links for something else. also frees the gloves for something else maybe, not sure what unique could benefit us, would have to check.
have you considered using leap slam instead of shield charge (with a scepter equipped)? leap slam>fortify>attack speed>endurance on stun. The accuracy will be super shaky.

how has your league start been by the way n.n?

League start going super good. Trade website is lagging so that makes it a bit tricky obviously.

I don't like leap slam that much compared to shield charge, since we don't have that much attack speed.
"
Moethelion wrote:

League start going super good. Trade website is lagging so that makes it a bit tricky obviously.

I don't like leap slam that much compared to shield charge, since we don't have that much attack speed.

Same here, going thru maps feels nice with the build, tho I'm a bit anxious to have the market a bit less tight.

i totally see what u mean with leap slam speed.

any suggestion on gloves if not using fireball? if we could get dex on them maybe down the road we can replace ring for a herald of ash ring?

as for clear I might be swamping inc area of effect with concentrated effectdepending if I'm mobbing or bossing

another thing I did u might consider is putting tempest shield on cast when damage taken. its a permanent 6%(with glancing blows) to block and spell block and 8% if alt qual. for your consideration
Last edited by antauri007 on Jan 17, 2021, 12:51:03 PM
"
antauri007 wrote:

any suggestion on gloves if not using fireball? if we could get dex on them maybe down the road we can replace ring for a herald of ash ring?

as for clear I might be swamping inc area of effect with concentrated effectdepending if I'm mobbing or bossing

another thing I did u might consider is putting tempest shield on cast when damage taken. its a permanent 6%(with glancing blows) to block and spell block and 8% if alt qual. for your consideration

Didn't look too deep into gloves, but Culling Strike comes to mind to save the cluster jewel.

Herald of Ash ring is good, yeah, but rather a thing for absolute maxing dps, it's not that efficient costwise.

Tempest shield is good for capping block, but capped block is reachable without it and I rather have different sockets. Chaos golem (for phys reduction) or Enduring Cry (for the 1 second regen boost) would be great as well.
tried a bleed bow glad and didn't like it, gonna reroll to this build
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
antauri007 wrote:

Didn't look too deep into gloves, but Culling Strike comes to mind to save the cluster jewel.

Herald of Ash ring is good, yeah, but rather a thing for absolute maxing dps, it's not that efficient costwise.

Tempest shield is good for capping block, but capped block is reachable without it and I rather have different sockets. Chaos golem (for phys reduction) or Enduring Cry (for the 1 second regen boost) would be great as well.

Agreed on gloves and tempest shield. chaos golem i don't know, u either spam it at lvl 20 or put it at lvl1 on a CWDT but gets insta deleted.

is there a particular reason the blazing salvo is linked to Controlled destruction instead of elemental focus? at least at budget stages where crit chance is not overcapped, elemental focus gives more damage while not cutting essential crit chance, and not igniting is pretty much whatever , except there is something I'm missing?
IS the recovery node working right? I feel like flat sources aren't working right now. If I turn Vitality on and off, I don't see a change in tooltip OR visually vs single mobs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info