What We're Working On

nice
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Run, run , run. Nice !
"
Gomlll wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:
Having more challenges done does not make one's opinion more valid.
On the other hand,3 challenges means the person did not even complete the acts.
Of course he cannot have an opinion on heist crashes and problems,since he obviously didn't run many,if any.
People usualy have 7-8 challenges just by completing the acts,you have to actualy try in order to reach the endgame with only 3 challenges completed.
If his profile was not set to private we could see how many heists he ran before reporting there are no problems.

Stop making up stuff like "People usually have 7-8 challenges", you have any information to back this up?

I've hardly played this league, but I have two characters 80+ how come I only have 4 challenges?

You skipped quests . Easy answer, and didn't buy a contract from wakano .
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Nice! Heist is almost ready for release then!

I hope you finish the implementation properly before launching some crap version of the game next league.

You can do it ggg!
Can something be done about what a laggy mess this game turned into after the reinstall patch? It is unbearable when I play on my laptop. I get 1/2 second stutters every 3 seconds. Do you know how hard it is to delve at depth 1k on a zhp delver when you can't fully control your champ? I used to be able to run 100% delirium last league with only some lag in the initial rendering of the map, like first couple mobs. Now, it is just constant in normal maps. Please fix this!!! I beg you. I am sitting in hideout doing nothing and my GPU is 100% maxed out. I have a macbook pro 1 generation old. It has an Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200. I am running in windows now, but this will not be an uncommon gfx card for mac users when the mac os update is released. How can you make this game less system intensive? I have all my settings turned down.
Last edited by DarkPoet94 on Oct 11, 2020, 2:46:20 AM
"
Vendetta wrote:
Can anyone explain how exactly this works ?

"Alternate Quality Gems can now be supported by gems which match the bonuses granted by their Alternate Quality."

So If I have an alternate quality gem it will only be supported by gems that give the same bonuses.

Let's say the alternate quality has +1% increased attack speed , it will only be supported by faster attacks ?

Probably someone with more experience knows better.

Anyone ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Crashed out of a grand heist, now I can't log back in again.

I'm going to be honest, I really hate this league. This one portal mediumcore nonsense is making me lose my shit, figuratively and literally.

I've spent more time on the login screen than I have playing this league.
Last edited by Zefernaire on Oct 11, 2020, 3:53:27 AM
"
PsOfOs wrote:
Of course he cannot have an opinion on heist crashes and problems,since he obviously didn't run many,if any.
People usualy have 7-8 challenges just by completing the acts,you have to actualy try in order to reach the endgame with only 3 challenges completed.
If his profile was not set to private we could see how many heists he ran before reporting there are no problems.

You can run heists right from the start. I havent completed the acts in the current PS4 league and Iv experienced crashes from the get go. What youre saying makes no sense at all. afaic, your opinion is the one to avoid since you clearly dont know what you are talking about.
I make music, you can listen and dl for free at https://analogmunky.bandcamp.com/music or https://soundcloud.com/analogmunky/tracks
"
AnaLoGMunKy wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:

You can run heists right from the start. I havent completed the acts in the current PS4 league and Iv experienced crashes from the get go. What youre saying makes no sense at all. afaic, your opinion is the one to avoid since you clearly dont know what you are talking about.

The dude your replying to says their are crashes. The dude with 3 challenges says their isn't. Hope that clears things up for you

Also they are talking about the pc version, not ps4 version
"
Rekt_that wrote:
"
AnaLoGMunKy wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:

The dude your replying to says their are crashes. The dude with 3 challenges says their isn't. Hope that clears things up for you

Also they are talking about the pc version, not ps4 version

I understand that but I think you are misunderstanding whats being said here.

What Im saying is: Iv had crashes from the start of Heist league, much like everyone else on every platform. A quick glance at the forums for each platform confirms this is common across all platforms.

What makes this persons experience so different? Why has this league been the most stable for them and not for pretty much anyone else?

Please remember this is right from the start. The amount of challenges has NOTHING to do with this and nor does it change the facts that people have been crashing right out the gate on Heist league. I assume those who are further in the game will experience even more crashes since they get the normal crashes that PoE has been plagued with on every platform since before release AND the recent common problem with Heist, which btw has been acknowledged by GGG to be a recent and common problem.

Do you see?

Imo, anyone that ignores someones experience because of how many challenges they have completed is not worth listening to.
I make music, you can listen and dl for free at https://analogmunky.bandcamp.com/music or https://soundcloud.com/analogmunky/tracks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info