What We're Working On

"
Ygidua wrote:
Before Heist, I couldnt even enter portals without a DC, I constantly crashed when lots of stuff happened on screen, during leveling, league content and maps, I had a terrible experience and why I only played the last few leagues for a week or two.

With Heist, all that is gone. I am playing a game again, that I played last during Blight and Legacy, when the game did run similarly smooth for me.

Also the glitches with Vulkan are gone, the FPS could be better but my god the PC is 10 years old, so it is to be expected to be around 40 on FUll HD.

I also dont chase challenges, not usually until Im pushing hard in to late maps anyway, because Im usually a bit more bored by then. Challenges or supporter pack bling are deffo not a metric I judge players on.

I wonder if its the type of character you are using. Like the effects from whatever skills or mtx that you use (or dont, as may be the case). I wonder if its worse for people with high mtx graphics etc

I use very few mtx, I have mtx jacket, shoes, helmet and horns along with black footsteps, blood weapon effect and raven portal too. No pets or wings or other floaty stuff. Most people I see have an eye watering amount of mtx on.

Do you use much mtx at all? Iv not been playing on PC for a couple years so idk how stable poe is for me on my PC but its also mostly about 10 years old. On PS4, which Iv been on since release, the crashes were always consistent but it was never so bad as heist league, although harvest was pretty bad and I stopped playing because no friends were playing at the time. Solo crashes just seem to take my drive to play away. Now I am playing with someone again I can look past the crashes. Mostly :(
I make music, you can listen and dl for free at https://analogmunky.bandcamp.com/music or https://soundcloud.com/analogmunky/tracks
Last edited by AnaLoGMunKy on Oct 10, 2020, 8:57:24 AM
ty for work!
Having more challenges done does not make one's opinion more valid.
On the other hand,3 challenges means the person did not even complete the acts.
Of course he cannot have an opinion on heist crashes and problems,since he obviously didn't run many,if any.
People usualy have 7-8 challenges just by completing the acts,you have to actualy try in order to reach the endgame with only 3 challenges completed.
If his profile was not set to private we could see how many heists he ran before reporting there are no problems.
"
PsOfOs wrote:
Of course he cannot have an opinion on heist crashes and problems,since he obviously didn't run many,if any.
People usualy have 7-8 challenges just by completing the acts,you have to actualy try in order to reach the endgame with only 3 challenges completed.
If his profile was not set to private we could see how many heists he ran before reporting there are no problems.

Stop making up stuff like "People usually have 7-8 challenges", you have any information to back this up?

I've hardly played this league, but I have two characters 80+ how come I only have 4 challenges?
Last edited by Gomlll on Oct 10, 2020, 1:11:10 PM
Whats the drop rate for the Deadly Twins? It's so rare and we have to do it twice for the Challenge coz you have to kill the other first over the other *sigh
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Gladly Portal is already completed and trash league quitted.
I crash consistently doing heist in smugglers den. Is there a fix coming soon? Otherwise, it's kind of pointless to play when you lose everything all the time.
"
Gomlll wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:

Stop making up stuff like "People usually have 7-8 challenges", you have any information to back this up?

I've hardly played this league, but I have two characters 80+ how come I only have 4 challenges?

I said usualy,i didn't say 100% of people.
I base it on the actual challenges,7-8 can be completed naturaly if one plays the game enough to give an accountable feedback.
You answered your own question: you barely played.
You,for example,could say if you like the league or not but you could not give a valid feedback on heist crashes since you only did 8 contracts and 1 grand heist.
The guy with 3 challenges has beaten the act bosses(2 challenges) and maybe completed the eternal labyrinth (3 challenges)
And he comments he doesn't understand why people crash,he didn't have any crashes.
We all must be crazy or run the game on Pentiums since he did not crash then...
Work in some performance improvements pls...meanwhile i will stay in std doing random shit,at least i can play.
Thanks.
Maybe heist will launch on ps4 before 2021. I doubt it. But mac improvements.... Fix one before you start another.

I've have had enough, won't be playing untill heist is fixed.
Last edited by xDARKKNIGHTx09 on Oct 10, 2020, 7:43:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info