What We're Working On

ty
Heist Master Craft Service in Heist My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Heist Masters 8 level Crafting All Service all crafts mods
Best Heist SC Master Craft Service Heist SC in HSC craft!
Master Crafting Service in Heist HSC craft PM: TreeOfDead
Tried contracts and will probably give up on Heists as the crashes are too frequent.

So frustrating !
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
AnaLoGMunKy wrote:

I understand that but I think you are misunderstanding whats being said here.

What Im saying is: Iv had crashes from the start of Heist league, much like everyone else on every platform. A quick glance at the forums for each platform confirms this is common across all platforms.

What makes this persons experience so different? Why has this league been the most stable for them and not for pretty much anyone else?

Please remember this is right from the start. The amount of challenges has NOTHING to do with this and nor does it change the facts that people have been crashing right out the gate on Heist league. I assume those who are further in the game will experience even more crashes since they get the normal crashes that PoE has been plagued with on every platform since before release AND the recent common problem with Heist, which btw has been acknowledged by GGG to be a recent and common problem.

Do you see?

Imo, anyone that ignores someones experience because of how many challenges they have completed is not worth listening to.

I think you are confused.
If a person with 3 challenges says "this league is great and there aren't any problems" would you conclude that this is the case,despite hundreds of people reporting crashes and various problems?
In order to give a review or an opinion that holds merit,one has to play the league mechanic enough.
And obviously the person with 3 challenges has not played enough,because in this game if you play enough,you complete more than 3 challenges,either you want it or not.
I'm not saying simply that a person's opinion is disregarded because of his few challenges,don't make a strawman.
I don't do many challenges myself either.
But saying "all is good" with so little playtime,despite what the majority of people that played enough reports,is not working for me.


I have unlocked all rogues, all have been given equipment, I played contracts right from the start during the whole leveling phase which is also why it took me longer than usual, as I enjoy the league mechanic so much. If I had to guess I would say I played 100 contracts or so.

I also played grand heists in between when I could affordthem, my rogues are all leveled too, not all max yet, but on their way. Yes, I am still missing like 3 or 4 green contracts, but I doubt that this would make any difference.

Seriously, what else am I supposed to do, so that my experience matters? Hand in all those silly challenges where I sell stuff to vendors, craft things or ignore the rewards I need at grand heists, just so I can tick a few more boxes? There are several challenges where just 1 or 2 things are missing, like throwing a chaos on a contract, but I just dont see the point of doing this now.

I had many leagues where I was level 90+ and had less than 10 challenges. Only at Blight and Legacy I had 24 or so, as I wanted the rewards there.

There is this gamer ZiggyD, he often has very few challenges and this guy plays a lot! Not sure if he does crash a lot, but when I used to crash 5 times an hour, he usually played just fine.

I can only repeat what I said, GGG can contact me if they have any questions as I have not crashed over the weekend either, which makes it 0 crashes or dc´s since release.
Last edited by Ygidua on Oct 11, 2020, 11:56:07 PM
"
Ygidua wrote:
Seriously, what else am I supposed to do, so that my experience matters?


ikr! just ignore em if you can :) if I had more patience I wouldnt get in to silly arguments with ppl like that. Perhaps Im not the best at explaining stuff at times, but Im sure I was quite clear, as I think you were too.

I love Ziggy D :D he is awesome and a great player. Iv watched a good few videos of his to pick up tips for how to build my own way and for loot filters. I was kinda sad his personal loot filters were not on the PS4 version nor was there any way to import them.

What I really hope is that GGG can get to the bottom of this asap. It always irks me when people start personally insulting devs as if they do nothing or dont care about the game. Especially right now, in the current lockdown frenzy the world is in. I shouldnt be surprised with peoples lack of empathy, but I routinely am.


"
Ygidua wrote:
I have not crashed over the weekend either, which makes it 0 crashes or dc´s since release.


Maybe start a new thread, if you can ignore what might be the inevitable leet brigade. Im not sure it would properly come to their attention otherwise. idk if they can get info about who isnt having problems in the same way they get crash reports of who is.

I wonder if there are any PS4 or Xbone players who are not crashing either. Quite tempted to boot up PC PoE to see what happens for me.
Free music at https://analogmunky.bandcamp.com/music
"
Ygidua wrote:
"
PsOfOs wrote:
"
AnaLoGMunKy wrote:

I understand that but I think you are misunderstanding whats being said here.

What Im saying is: Iv had crashes from the start of Heist league, much like everyone else on every platform. A quick glance at the forums for each platform confirms this is common across all platforms.

What makes this persons experience so different? Why has this league been the most stable for them and not for pretty much anyone else?

Please remember this is right from the start. The amount of challenges has NOTHING to do with this and nor does it change the facts that people have been crashing right out the gate on Heist league. I assume those who are further in the game will experience even more crashes since they get the normal crashes that PoE has been plagued with on every platform since before release AND the recent common problem with Heist, which btw has been acknowledged by GGG to be a recent and common problem.

Do you see?

Imo, anyone that ignores someones experience because of how many challenges they have completed is not worth listening to.

I think you are confused.
If a person with 3 challenges says "this league is great and there aren't any problems" would you conclude that this is the case,despite hundreds of people reporting crashes and various problems?
In order to give a review or an opinion that holds merit,one has to play the league mechanic enough.
And obviously the person with 3 challenges has not played enough,because in this game if you play enough,you complete more than 3 challenges,either you want it or not.
I'm not saying simply that a person's opinion is disregarded because of his few challenges,don't make a strawman.
I don't do many challenges myself either.
But saying "all is good" with so little playtime,despite what the majority of people that played enough reports,is not working for me.


I have unlocked all rogues, all have been given equipment, I played contracts right from the start during the whole leveling phase which is also why it took me longer than usual, as I enjoy the league mechanic so much. If I had to guess I would say I played 100 contracts or so.

I also played grand heists in between when I could affordthem, my rogues are all leveled too, not all max yet, but on their way. Yes, I am still missing like 3 or 4 green contracts, but I doubt that this would make any difference.

Seriously, what else am I supposed to do, so that my experience matters? Hand in all those silly challenges where I sell stuff to vendors, craft things or ignore the rewards I need at grand heists, just so I can tick a few more boxes? There are several challenges where just 1 or 2 things are missing, like throwing a chaos on a contract, but I just dont see the point of doing this now.

I had many leagues where I was level 90+ and had less than 10 challenges. Only at Blight and Legacy I had 24 or so, as I wanted the rewards there.

There is this gamer ZiggyD, he often has very few challenges and this guy plays a lot! Not sure if he does crash a lot, but when I used to crash 5 times an hour, he usually played just fine.

I can only repeat what I said, GGG can contact me if they have any questions as I have not crashed over the weekend either, which makes it 0 crashes or dc´s since release.


Maybe you should read the challenges you have done to see why 3 isn't enough
Adding heist content still? Nothing will repair this dumpster fire.

Next league invest in some quality playtesting, even if it means interrupting the ERHMAHGAWD CONTENT SCHEEDUWL so we don't end up with a trash ass league like this one. GGGT delivering exceptional disappointment.

Am happy to see the rest of the game and mapping has remained solid! This "gaming as a service" model to excuse unfinished work is gonna taint daddy Tencents new holdings.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Last edited by RaiseTheSteaks on Oct 12, 2020, 5:39:30 PM
"
Rekt_that wrote:
Maybe you should blah blah blah blah


Sorry what was that? :)
Free music at https://analogmunky.bandcamp.com/music
I really hope after this league we take a break from new leagues being introduced. I mean there is an event board on PS4 that Iv never seen used and I really used to enjoy the race events when I was on PC.

I think its time for a league break GGG.
Free music at https://analogmunky.bandcamp.com/music
maybe buy some older pc´s from all the money we gave you in the past years, so you can see yourself how unplayable the game is ( if youre even playing your own game kekw)
"
Stash Tab Folders and Affinities
These are still making good progress. In terms of deployment timeline, we're looking at one week as an optimistic estimate and three weeks as a worst-case scenario. The variance in time depends on how much more iteration will need to take place during testing.


Coming up on 3 weeks. Is there an update at least to the status. Hopefully this didn't get shelved. Thank you for the hard work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info