|3.12.3 Patch Notes:
- Enabled questlines that lead towards The Twins and the Nashta, The Usurper Heist boss encounters.
- Significantly increased the likelihood of obtaining Unique Contracts from Smuggler's Caches.
- Reduced the maximum length of a Heist in higher level areas. The number of Reward Rooms remains unchanged.
- Reduced the number of Heist Job Doors along the path to the primary objective in Heists.
- Moved some of the more valuable main-path chest rewards to Reward Room Chests.
- Improved the rewards of Generic, Talisman, Metamorph and Harbinger Reward Room Chests.
- Dropped Talismans in level 68+ areas now drop with higher-tier modifiers on average and with a random Anointed Notable.
- Many Reward Room Chests can now drop their respective Scarabs.
- Updated the minimap icon used for Generic Rewards to more closely reflect the random assortment of possible rewards.
- Significantly increased the amount of experience that Heist monsters grant when killed.
- Increased the Rogue Marker value of Heist objectives by up to 40% (based on the Tier of the Contract).
- Reduced the revealing cost for high-tier Blueprints by up to 15%.
- Blueprints now display all rewards that a Wing can contain, rather than just the rewards which must be revealed.
- Rooms on Blueprints that you must spend Rogue Markers to reveal will no longer include Armour, Weapons or Jewellery rewards.
- The "additional seconds to Lockdown Timer" modifier on Ally Equipment now gives a maximum of 5 seconds (from 10 seconds). Existing items are affected by this change.
- The "increased time before Lockdown" modifier on Ally Equipment now gives a maximum of 10% increased time before Lockdown (from 20%). Existing items are affected by this change.
- Isla, the Engineer's Heist Perk now gives 30% increased time before Lockdown at Level 1, up to 50% increased time before Lockdown at Level 5 (from 80% at Level 5).
- Opening a Heist chest during the Imminent Lockdown timer will now reduce the remaining time by 3 seconds (from 1 second).
- Improved the visibility of Observer Totems and their skill effects.
- Observer Totems in Contracts requiring the Perception Job now only increase your Alert Level if their area of effect pulse hits you.
- A description of the Rogue Marker value of a Heist Target can now be seen on a Contract.
- Blueprints will now display the area level on their item tooltip.
- Corpses of many Heist monsters can now be created with Desecrate.
- Lockpicking Doors now open slightly faster.
- Karst, the Lockpick and Tullina, the Catburglar now complete their Agility Jobs faster.
- Gianna, the Master of Disguise's Disguise skill no longer has a cooldown. This fixes a case where she was unable to disguise herself in quick succession.
- Rogues now have a short cooldown after using a voice line before they can use it again.
- Reinforcements now spawn slightly quicker in Laboratory and Prohibited Library.
- After completing the quest 'The Rogue Harbour', The Gondolier will be placed at the top of the stairs in The Rogue Harbour.
- Fixed an issue where having insufficient mana to use a skill could cause performance loss.
- Fixed a bug which could sometimes result in fewer monsters spawning as reinforcements during Lockdown than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Tullina could fail to open a Heist door in the Underbelly and Bunker.
- Fixed a bug where Rogues would sometimes dance in place after placing a bomb near a Demolition job if you were standing too close to the door.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the "League Interface" hotkey from working on Heist Chests during Lockdown if you had Tibbs or Niles with you.
- Fixed a bug where Mansion Contracts and Blueprints were much more rare than intended.
- Fixed a bug where a Heist chest could spawn in unwalkable terrain in Smuggler's Den.
- Fixed a visual issue where it appeared as if Alert Level was not increasing when opening Heist chests.
- Fixed a rare bug where Grand Heist wings could generate without any need for a listed Job.
- Fixed a bug which allowed players to apply Veiled Modifiers and Incubators to Ally Equipment, Contracts and Blueprints.
- Fixed a bug where Vinderi, the Dismantler's Perk, "Heists Chests have a chance to Duplicate their contents", wasn't working.
- Fixed a bug where Trinket modifiers which caused Heist Chests to drop additional rewards weren't being applied if the chest was opened by an accompanying Rogue.
- Fixed a bug where some Ally Equipment could list Adiyah, the Wayfinder and Kurai, the Administrator as Rogues that it could be equipped by.
- Fixed a bug where, if you had completed a Unique Contract (and its quest) through trade or party play before completing the quests that precede it, you would be unable to turn in the quest immediately before the Unique Contract quest, and unable to open new Unique Contracts from that quest line.
- Fixed a bug where Unique Contracts didn't display their Flavour Text.
- Fixed a bug where Heist Rogues would retain their Quest Item dialogue option after you had already taken the Quest Item.
- Fixed a bug where Ashblessed Warden's Beam skill hit a larger area than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Contracts and Blueprints displayed level requirements.
- Hexblast now prioritises Cursed enemies.
- Steel Shards are now maintained between areas.
- Tane Octavius can now be Ctrl + Clicked to bring up the Vendor window.
- The Captain Fairgraves encounter in The Ship Graveyard now begins slightly sooner.
- Added The Hidden Blade, Crest of Desire and The Ghastly Theatre to the Unique Collection Tab.
- Adjusted the look of Exalted Weapon Effect to closer match its original visuals.
- Fixed a bug which could cause Cremation to sometimes deal no damage.
- Fixed a bug which could prevent the use of Berserk after weapon-swapping.
- Fixed a bug where reservation skills could remain active after unequipping the item that they were socketed into.
- Fixed a bug where Phantasmal Cyclone's "x% Chance to Avoid Interruption from Stuns While Using this Skill" quality modifier rolled when you began channelling and used the outcome of that roll until you stopped channelling, rather than rolling each time something attempted to stun you.
- Fixed a bug where Void Sphere, Sigil of Power, Flame Wall and Frost Shield supported by Trap Support could visually disappear after you threw a different trap.
- Fixed a bug causing the moving of the camera when Lightning Warping to be out of sync with the skill effects.
- Fixed a bug where the Unnatural Instinct unique Viridian Jewel would not grant implicit modifier stats if they matched a stat granted by being socketed into your passive skill tree.
- Fixed a bug where Replica Rumi's Concoction unique flask didn't display its buff name while active.
- Fixed an issue where the "Crackling Lance has x% increased branching angle" Eternal Labyrinth helmet enchantment had a lower value than intended. It now grants 36% increased branching angle.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.12.0 where the Cortex encounter no longer spawned minions.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.12.0 where Void Pits in Synthesis Guardian encounters weren't removed.
- Fixed a bug where opening a Map with an Alva Atlas Mission while you had no Incursions remaining for your Temple of Atzoatl would consume the mission.
- Fixed a bug where Vaal Temple Map displayed an incorrect Atlas Region and was required to unlock a Favourite Map slot in Valdo's Rest.
- Fixed a bug where the size of Dragon Portal Effect was smaller than intended when created outside of your Hideout.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Hexblast or Impending Doom Support.
- Fixed an instance crash that could occur when corrupting Unique Contracts.
Last bumped on Oct 12, 2020, 1:28:54 PM
on Oct 5, 2020, 6:30:13 PM
Grinding Gear Games
POG South African Servers When Please GGG we Beg You
Last edited by casper3111 on Oct 10, 2020, 11:39:25 AM
on Oct 5, 2020, 6:30:29 PM
ty GGG for fix bugs and make content
BUT keep fightin with bots pls!
KEEP BAN BOTS! make this league clean from bots pls!
Heist Master Craft Service in Heist My IGN TreeOfDead
Heist Masters 8 level Crafting All Service all crafts mods
Best Heist SC Master Craft Service Heist SC in HSC craft!
Master Crafting Service in Heist HSC craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Oct 5, 2020, 6:39:48 PM
on Oct 5, 2020, 6:30:31 PM
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.
on Oct 5, 2020, 6:30:34 PM
Can't wait to start playing heist now that I'm level 99 almost.
Last edited by Skytip_ on Oct 5, 2020, 6:34:15 PM
on Oct 5, 2020, 6:30:36 PM
Well, I hope this makes the league mechanic worthwhile.
on Oct 5, 2020, 6:30:51 PM
nice! :) Thanks @GGG and now you can fix the constant ps4 crashes. from act 1 to mid 3 i crashed 17 times with ssd on ps4pro and now im forced to play ssd.
on Oct 5, 2020, 6:34:21 PM
Reduced the number of Heist Job Doors along the path to the primary objective in Heists.
on Oct 5, 2020, 6:35:46 PM
on Oct 5, 2020, 6:35:53 PM
on Oct 5, 2020, 6:35:59 PM