[3.12] Scion MOM-COC [Ice Nova + Frostbolt] ALL CONTENT - VIDS AND POB -

"
Wiizper wrote:
So in terms of min maxing, whats possible to get on a build like this?
Spent quite a lot of currency so far but i still have roughly 110ex i can invest into it.

Spoiler

Heist has been a really strange league. I got my gear early on and it costed me 70-80 exa. In most leagues the prices on down rather then up for uniques but not here.

Anyhow BIG investments are watcher eye with more mods and triple large cluster notables.

Ice nova and mana boot enchants, unnerve on your glove, max rolling your flask and 21/20ing your gems a few alternative gems are quite good as well.

"
We're HEAVLY flask depended so you need the Bottle Faith, I highly recommend the flask stun craft as well. You'll get more damage as you level your gems and upgrade your gear.

The mana issue is from cloak + cyclone + helm and long sustained cycloning.
It was only brought up because someone asked about max delirium (these are doable but you have to pause the cyclone and cloak spamming every now and again).

Thanks you for your answer.

Followed your advices and bougth the bottled + added the avoid stun chance on flask. Bottled is actually game breaker as you said.

Btw the temple gloves mod with "40–60% increased Critical Strike Chance against shocked ennemies" should be a nice cheaper alternative to culling / unnerve one no ?

Last edited by Aston007 on Nov 8, 2020, 3:03:12 AM
"
Aston007 wrote:

Btw the temple gloves mod with "40–60% increased Critical Strike Chance against shocked ennemies" should be a nice cheaper alternative to culling / unnerve one no ?

We're at 96-98% effective crit chance on rares/bosses so we don't chase crit chance. I like unnerved + culling but flat cold damage when chilled is the best cheaper alternative.
Hey! Thanks so much for the guide. I am currently saving up for a bottled faith (my first league I'm poor lol). Apart from that, do you think I need to improve other things? I know about the cluster jewel and the crit multi jewels, but they are at least 1ex right now, and you mentioned that bottled faith is very important, so I'm saving for that right now.
After I added Bottled Faith into my POB, I'm still lacking a lot of damage compared to yours. Do you happen to know what I stuffed up on? (I still can do T16 maps no problem but takes me ages to kill elder and shaper guardians).
Below is my Pastebin if u have the time to look at it
https://pastebin.com/vJ9MDcJF
Thanks so much!
@Beebun: Your doing quite well for your first league!!

This sadly isn't budget friendly (even the budget version on ninja isnt really budget). You need the flask, clusers, jewel and 6l till you get the instant boss melting damage.

Edit: I'm working on budget builds for 3.13 but those arnt really boss melting just cheap and Sirus A8 viable.
Last edited by magicdownunder on Nov 9, 2020, 8:08:25 AM
Ah I see! Thanks! I got a lot of help from my friend who played 3 years ago lol.
By 6 link, I assume you mean the 6 Link Cloak of Defiance?
If so, should I aim for that first or the bottled faith?
Thanks for your reply!
Honestly, I wouldn't really play the build till I had all the gear but I think you should be getting:

1) Clusters and Flask first (the build doesn't really work without these)

2) Jewels second

3) 6L and other gear third

NOTE: I say that the gear is rank 3rd only because you already have an functioning set.

Ah I see.
Thanks for the help! I'll try to grind it out.
Thanks for a great build.

How much intelligence do you need on gears/jewels to be able to use malice (at lvl89)?

"
mikaelol112 wrote:
Thanks for a great build.

How much intelligence do you need on gears/jewels to be able to use malice (at lvl89)?

Assuming you have Atziri's Foible it's 257 - (257x0.25) = 193 Int.

Last edited by magicdownunder on Nov 11, 2020, 3:37:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info