[3.12] Scion MOM-COC [Ice Nova + Frostbolt] ALL CONTENT - VIDS AND POB -

"
Drongy wrote:
Hey Man! thanks for sharing!

i have a question abount breaking points, im following your build but i dont know if i can improve everthing, my awakened coc, should i let it lvl 3? or i can put it high?

i dont understand very well this breaking point thing and how i can check mine, if u can gives me a headsup, i will be glad.

You can get higher then 3, my build fails in all breakpoints anyways.

Ideally we have 12.12 ASP (no more no less and 0 global cool down recovery effects) for your Malices to hit on point.

The Awakened CoC is just for the chest pc which we have no hope in saving.

These are the breakpoints:
ICR APS
0% 6.06
14%+ 7.57
52%+ 10.10

12.12 is needed because we're running 2x Malice, we COULD go 1x Malice and lower our attack speed slightly and use ICR belt but I prefer the current set-up.
hey guys first time doing any type of build like this, i know the essence worm is a problem but my res's are kinda hard to cap w.o my current setup. that being said i feel that my setup is really strong other than not having a 6.5k mana pool rather around 4k and not really dying at all but still seems lackluster. anything i could improve on other than what i mentioned? thanks a lot ahead of time :)
"
Tense_Up wrote:
hey guys first time doing any type of build like this, i know the essence worm is a problem but my res's are kinda hard to cap w.o my current setup. that being said i feel that my setup is really strong other than not having a 6.5k mana pool rather around 4k and not really dying at all but still seems lackluster. anything i could improve on other than what i mentioned? thanks a lot ahead of time :)

We're basically playing different builds T_T, my variant puts all the crit into flask and scales damage through jewels and gems.

I still think your version still needs the flask clusters and all the flask upgrades as your first step into damage upgrades.
how bad is the mana problem you spoke of previously? was eager to try the build and got all the items needed before leveling a char.. now im kinda on the fence. i hate running out of mana fast playstyle. maybe self-casting a cold skill with archmage might solve the cycloning problem? do you think it's viable?
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:
how bad is the mana problem you spoke of previously? was eager to try the build and got all the items needed before leveling a char.. now im kinda on the fence. i hate running out of mana fast playstyle. maybe self-casting a cold skill with archmage might solve the cycloning problem? do you think it's viable?

Its annoying when your encourages to hold down the cyclone button like during delve and delirium... also bosses if your spinning for no reason during invulnerability phases (yes I did that sometimes).

If you let go the mana recovers fast!! That said if you plan on chaining T19 Full delirium or deep delving I wouldn't recommend this build.

Pls help me How to lv up this char bros? Seem pretty hard tho

Hollow palm + ice crash maybe?
Any low budget gear i can you in low lv and map? i only have about 2 ex
Thank you so much! nice build!
Just bought everything for this build, how do you get your crit chance up on cyclone?

In hideout without flasks im at 15.46% critical strike chance.
And if anyone sees any issues with my gear i welcome the feedback

Also i cycloned in place for nearly a minute but it barelly moved my mana, so it doesn't seem to increase it much?
For the indigon damage bonus, do we get that from using arcane cloak?
Last edited by Wiizper on Nov 6, 2020, 12:56:19 PM
"
Wiizper wrote:
Just bought everything for this build, how do you get your crit chance up on cyclone?

In hideout without flasks im at 15.46% critical strike chance.
And if anyone sees any issues with my gear i welcome the feedback

Also i cycloned in place for nearly a minute but it barelly moved my mana, so it doesn't seem to increase it much?
For the indigon damage bonus, do we get that from using arcane cloak?

Yeah, its the cloak + cyclone + helm (it doesn't really bother you most of the time since ur not always cycloning, but you'll notice it in long delves and delirium.)

You'll need PoB for checking out the crit chance since you need to factor in Consecrated Ground and the curse. Once your fighting a boss or a rare you'll see the malices triggering with basically every hit.

Against normal mobs its not every hit but its still common enough just cycloning through packs just instant kills them all.

- - -

"
BETTERPC wrote:
Pls help me How to lv up this char bros? Seem pretty hard tho

Hollow palm + ice crash maybe?
Any low budget gear i can you in low lv and map? i only have about 2 ex
Thank you so much! nice build!

The "low Budget" version is all over Poe Ninja it use Crit-Gems and Essence Worm for Crit. Its more consistence and doesnt fall flat if you mess up your flask but the damage is much lower.

For leveling I suggest either Hollow palm + whatever if your on full budget.
Last edited by magicdownunder on Nov 6, 2020, 5:55:09 PM
Do you have any recommendatiosn for self-casting ice spells? or maybe ice mines? just out of curiosity if i dont end up liking cycloning..
"
VRCEEEEE wrote:
Do you have any recommendatiosn for self-casting ice spells? or maybe ice mines? just out of curiosity if i dont end up liking cycloning..

Mines!! BL, GC and that nice fire spell are all good.

I wouldn't even have considered trying this build if I havn't played Scion-MOM Mines first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info